PDA

View Full Version : I think Chris Baker just mentioned our Larry on the radio.

Bartman01
12-22-2003, 05:32 PM
They were talking about guys who buy things for their wives that they really want. One guy bought his wife a Mustang and she didn't like it. Chris said that sports cars were a guy thing and you shouldn't buy one for you wife unless she has expressed interest. He then added "unless you're Larry, his wife loves Cobras".

Firme
12-22-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Bartman01
They were talking about guys who buy things for their wives that they really want. One guy bought his wife a Mustang and she didn't like it. Chris said that sports cars were a guy thing and you shouldn't buy one for you wife unless she has expressed interest. He then added "unless you're Larry, his wife loves Cobras".

yup, Larry and Chris are good friends.... Chris is a nice guy from what I could tell when I met him while i was with Larry. It was cool cause Chris asked Larry to fire up the Cobra R and give it a rev for him.

97CasperCobra
12-22-2003, 05:53 PM
what radio station....and why didn't we get that radio station out to the car show for tunes??? Not that the tunes we did have were bad or anything..just a thought. :thumbsup:

Firme
12-22-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
what radio station....and why didn't we get that radio station out to the car show for tunes??? Not that the tunes we did have were bad or anything..just a thought. :thumbsup:

:rotf:
A.M. Talk Radio wouldn't be my first choice for "tunes" :D

Bartman01
12-22-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra

KPRC - Talk Radio (no tunes). However, they belong to Clear Channel and Clear Channel does have several FM stations around town (my sister is an Account Manager at Mix 96.5).

Twice Bitten
12-22-2003, 06:12 PM
Yes that was me he was talking about, Chris likes cool cars, guns, boats planes and good company:thumbsup: :bounce:

Levi
12-23-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Twice Bitten
Yes that was me he was talking about, Chris likes cool cars, guns, boats planes and good company:thumbsup: :bounce:

Cool people have cool friends and own cool cars.

Cool :cool:

Twice Bitten
12-30-2003, 04:27 AM
Chris mentioned me by name on the radio, was not about cars this time:rolleyes: