PDA

View Full Version : Cobra R

Twice Bitten
01-06-2004, 09:13 PM
2000 Cobra R is coming in from out of town, the seller wants $39000.00 for the car. The R has 400 miles and a Bassani exhaust. If anyone is interested, pm me, so I can get you in contact with the seller. The only problem is that the car will be here a short time unless someone here will buy it.:doubt: :thumbsup:

Andy M
01-06-2004, 11:36 PM
Boy, I sure wish I could talk my wife into letting me get it?!!:(

If I got this one, I would then put #155 on a serious diet (like our buddy Tim did in Canada) and get it down to fighting weight... 3000 pounds. It would be a definite Z06 killer then!!

oh well... but I digress... it is just a dream.... I need to wake up!

Twice Bitten
01-07-2004, 12:33 AM
The car is being trailered to a local dealership tomorrow, it is being traded in on a SSR. It has 1000 miles on it. It is supposed to be in great condition, I will find out the condition after it arrives.

cobrapace94
01-07-2004, 12:44 AM
You know that could be Rachel's late Christmas or early birthday present?
Gotta have one for each of the kids too, for when they start to drive. :thumbsup: :bounce:

Twice Bitten
01-07-2004, 12:47 AM
**NOTE TO SELF - send cobrapace94 his friendship payment check** xoxoxo, Rachel ;)

Twice Bitten
01-07-2004, 08:21 AM
That would less expensive than a Ford GT:) , but I would have to get rid of something:( , and probally take my name off of the Ford GT list:( :doubt:

Andy M
01-07-2004, 09:04 AM
Larry,

My vote goes to staying on the GT list!!:thumbsup:

Man, I'd probably sell half of what I own to have one of these in my garage?!!:(

97CasperCobra
01-07-2004, 02:13 PM
Hmmm....Larry needs help "making room in the garage"....wonder what that's about. :p ;)

Twice Bitten
01-07-2004, 05:20 PM
Quit trying to read thing between the R's, I mean the lines;) :grinangel

Twice Bitten
01-08-2004, 08:31 AM
A special thanks to Mike and Amanda for helping with the kids and making some room in my garage. You never know what might end up in the empty spot??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????R????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??GT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????B????? ?O??????S?????S????????4??????2????????9????????????????????????????????:thumbsup: :baby: :doubt: :grinangel :flash: :bs:

97CasperCobra
01-08-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Twice Bitten
A special thanks to Mike and Amanda for helping with the kids and making some room in my garage.

we still need to make room......not out of the ballpark yet. I figure you can repay me when you get this "new car". :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
01-08-2004, 12:15 PM
How do you know I will get a new car?:rolleyes: :p :doubt:

97CasperCobra
01-08-2004, 03:03 PM
How do you know I will get a new car?:rolleyes: :p :doubt:

Let's see......I'd say:
1) sell the Shelby, pick up the Boss 429
2) buy Rachel the incoming R so she can have a "toy" too. Can't remember what happened to her other "toy".....it used to be a '03 Min Grey Vert Cobra. ;)

It's not too hard......I'm sure I can help ya "remodel" and put in some car lifts to make room. You can get them all in the garage like that. :D

Bingo13
01-08-2004, 09:48 PM
The car is being trailered to a local dealership tomorrow, it is being traded in on a SSR. It has 1000 miles on it. It is supposed to be in great condition, I will find out the condition after it arrives.
Any update? We just sold our Galveston house and I have some money for racing this year. ;)