PDA

View Full Version : New Cobra

RB88
01-11-2004, 10:17 PM
Hello, Let me introduce myself. My name is Roy, amd I live in Birmingham, Alabama. As of 10 January I am the proud owner of a 2004 MystiChrome Cobra coupe. This car was purchased in Nashville, Tn. Just a heads up for you folks, Iwas was able to negotiate $1350 of the sticker. I do not know what others have experienced,but I felt good about the deal(hopefully I am not a sucker!). So far I am pleased with the driving experience. I look forward to posting here, and learning from others. BTW this is my first SVT, howerver I have a one owner 46K '88GT which I have enjoyed owning. Cheers!

johnbasf
01-11-2004, 10:21 PM
Welcome to the board Roy. Spend $15 and join the club, it's worth it. :thumbsup:

jjraiser
01-11-2004, 10:23 PM
Congrats on your '04. I think you'll like it very much.

As far as your deal, you did well. I paid sticker, but only because I was lazy and impatient. Some dealers around my area mark them up a few thousand. You definitely didn't get suckered in to a crappy deal. Of course, I don't know Birmingham, AL either, but I think you did well with the price.

Great car. Best of luck,
JJ Raiser

cobrabitn
01-11-2004, 11:07 PM
RB88,

Congrats on the new purchase. I really envy you Mystichrome owners! We have several members in Alabama and maybe you can meet up with them at some SCMC event?

BTW, come to our 5th Anniversary event in Pigeon Forge, TN. It's sure to be a blast and you will really get to enjoy your car with other Cobra/Mustang owners.

What John said too, spend $15.00 and join up. It'll keep you in tune with our events, special member discounts on events and vendor products, and more.....

Enjoy the ride! :thumbsup:

Big Daddy
01-12-2004, 10:04 AM
Welcome Roy! I hope to see you join the club ASAP so we can see that Mystic Chrome at our events! :D :thumbsup:

scocher
01-24-2004, 03:40 PM
Hey, Roy!! It would be totally super to have another Alabama member! I'm Cheryl, and we live in Tuscaloosa. Joey (aka Bad Pony) lives in B'ham, too!! We love going to events! I hope you join. We need to get enough people around B'ham and Tuscaloosa to have a local get together. Welcome to the fun!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mystic Cobra
01-25-2004, 01:43 AM
Hello RB88:

Don't ya love the MysticChrome??:thumbsup:

I got mine on Tuesday January 20th. I love it. These cars are quick!

I wonder how many of the 1,000 have been made so far? There is three or four on ebay right now.

Well enjoy your ride.
:cool:

Jeff

BlackCoupe
01-26-2004, 02:28 PM
Congratulations on the new ride! :thumbsup: Now when somebody asks you what your favorite Cobra color is you can say, green or blue, or purple, or black, or ........

And you are right, these cars are fast! :cool:

scocher
02-08-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by BlackCoupe
Congratulations on the new ride! :thumbsup: Now when somebody asks you what your favorite Cobra color is you can say, green or blue, or purple, or black, or ........

And you are right, these cars are fast! :cool:

WAY fast!! :yup: :yup: :yup: :D :thumbsup:

:flash: