PDA

View Full Version : FS - '97 black Cobra in California - quality mods

Fullserve
01-13-2004, 08:36 PM
Well, with a new baby at home it's time to move on. I not only need a larger car but need a 4wd vehicle too.

So, I'm putting it out there for you all. This car has 89K miles as a daily freeway commuter. Cliche as it sounds, you truly wouldn't know it has that many miles. I've driven MANY Cobras and mine is the best-riding and strongest (NA) of the bunch.

See my signature for my mods, all of which (except for the wheels and springs) were added within the last 5,000 miles by JBA Performance in San Diego - very high quality work. The tires are two months old.

As I am motivated to sell soon, I'm asking $12,650. Whoever gets this car will NOT be disappointed!

For more information and several pictures,

CLICK HERE! (http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=153202514&dealer_id=&car_year=1997&make=FORD&distance=25&max_price=12750&model=MUST&end_year=1997&advcd_on=n&min_price=12500&address=92024&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=1997&color=&cardist=0)

Fullserve
02-10-2004, 08:20 PM
Just installed a brand new Spec 1 clutch. :D This is a great upgrade - a bit grippier, but even smoother than the stocker.

Since I now have my "family car", I'm not driving this car but once a week to keep it warm.

Asking price is now $11,500. Someone's going to get a great car for a bargain...