PDA

View Full Version : Hello, new here.


nckissfan
01-23-2004, 08:56 AM
Hello, My name is Mike. I am new to the forum, as well as new to being a Cobra owner. I just purchased a 1997 Cobra Convertible. I love it. Anyways, I was wondering how you get to be a member of the SCMC? Their website does not have a place to contact, nor do they have a application button. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I look forward to gaining some new friends.

By the way, I am not new to the Mustang world. I do own a 1966 Mustang coupe, which I am slowly working on.

cobrabitn
01-23-2004, 09:05 AM
Welcome Mike,

Always nice to get another NC member. :) You're in the right place if you are looking for things to do with your droptop Snake.

To join, simply click here:

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forms/SCMCMembershipApplication.pdf

Fill out the form and choose if you want Internet copy or hard copy newsletter and mail your dues accordingly.

We have a cookout coming up in a couple of weeks and that would be a great time to meet some of the crazies in the club. Check the Carolina forum for upcoming events in the Carolinas.

Glad you dropped by! :thumbsup:

nckissfan
01-23-2004, 09:17 AM
thanks for the response. I got the application button to work, so I am going to get on that this week. I am interested in joining. The driving thing down in Kershaw looked cool. I work retail, so weekends are sometimes a pain to get off, but I want to attend these events. The Foodlion Autofair is on my list, that's for sure. Thanks again for responding. As soon as I get a picture of my Cobra, I will post. It is Pacific Green Metallic with Saddle Leather interior, and Saddle top. :thumbsup:

STANGBUM
01-23-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by nckissfan
thanks for the response. I got the application button to work, so I am going to get on that this week. I am interested in joining. The driving thing down in Kershaw looked cool. I work retail, so weekends are sometimes a pain to get off, but I want to attend these events. The Foodlion Autofair is on my list, that's for sure. Thanks again for responding. As soon as I get a picture of my Cobra, I will post. It is Pacific Green Metallic with Saddle Leather interior, and Saddle top. :thumbsup:

Hey Mike, that sounds like an awsome color for a Cobra;) ;)
Welcome, an let the mods begin!!!!!:D :D :cool: :cool:

nckissfan
01-23-2004, 03:55 PM
hey, where can I find the number to my Cobra? I see a lot of people posting their #'s. Thanks.

Big Daddy
01-23-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by STANGBUM
Hey Mike, that sounds like an awsome color for a Cobra;) ;)
Welcome, an let the mods begin!!!!!:D :D :cool: :cool:

GEE I WONDER WHY YOU LIKE THAT COLOR?? ;) :D

Welcome to the site Mike and we'll be looking forward to having another Snake in the family. I'll be looking forward to meeting you at Autofair! :D :thumbsup:

nckissfan
01-23-2004, 04:08 PM
thanks bigdaddy, I know I will be there one of the days, if not both. I am going to send in my membership dues to the club next week. Do you know if they offer a family plan, or would that be two seperate memberships?

Big Daddy
01-23-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by nckissfan
thanks bigdaddy, I know I will be there one of the days, if not both. I am going to send in my membership dues to the club next week. Do you know if they offer a family plan, or would that be two seperate memberships?

Ya they have a family plan $15 covers all of you! I don't think Tony charges you by the person or car. If he did then Brian would owe the club quite a bit of money for all the snakes he's owned. :D :thumbsup:

Firme
01-23-2004, 04:26 PM
Welcome to the board, and soon SCMC http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/imgs/smilies/waive2.gif

Pacific Green is AWESOME :drool:

nckissfan
01-23-2004, 04:37 PM
thanks guys, y'all have been a big help! And yeah, the Pacific Green is a awesome color.

Mystic Cobra
01-23-2004, 05:34 PM
Hey Nckissfan:

Welcome to this - site it's great! I'm a newbie to both Cobras and Ford so I'm trying to absorb all I can.

I just printed the membership application and will be sending it in tomorrow.

Seems like a great group of people here, I look forward to meeting them!

97whitevert
01-23-2004, 05:46 PM
This IS a GREAT club !! the people are most awesome! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

Nick-- when you become 'official' email me and let me know you are coming to auto fair! and try to make it Feb 7- I promise you that you will not be dissappointed with the members! we have a good time and are truely a family!!:thumbsup: :D ( some of us have been known to fly across the country just to visit!!)

cowboyharry
01-23-2004, 11:42 PM
To get the number and certificate of call . Oh crap I forgot the number. Ill get back to you on that. You will need to fax svt your registration to get certificate. But they can tell you numberr on phone from your vin. :thumbsup:

nckissfan
01-24-2004, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by cowboyharry
To get the number and certificate of call . Oh crap I forgot the number. Ill get back to you on that. You will need to fax svt your registration to get certificate. But they can tell you numberr on phone from your vin. :thumbsup:


thanks, I have all that info now.

nckissfan
02-04-2004, 07:57 AM
just wanted to let you all know, I am official with the club now. Hell yeah! I can't wait to hang out with you guys, and cruise, or whatever.

cowboyharry
02-04-2004, 08:31 AM
:thumbsup:

97whitevert
02-04-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by nckissfan
just wanted to let you all know, I am official with the club now. Hell yeah! I can't wait to hang out with you guys, and cruise, or whatever. yeeee haawwww:rotf: :rotf:

cowboyharry
02-04-2004, 09:13 PM
The what ever is the most funnest. :D

nckissfan
02-04-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by cowboyharry
The what ever is the most funnest. :D


that's good, that is what I like.

97whitevert
02-05-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by cowboyharry
The what ever is the most funnest. :D true that!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: