PDA

View Full Version : Another MUST see Ford GT video!!! Superbowl Commercial.

Firme
01-25-2004, 06:56 PM
:drool::eek::drool::eek::drool::eek:

I saw this on FP and my jaw dropped.

Must see.

***Dial-Up Warning**** 15 meg video

http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/media/videos/misc/ford_gt.wmv

===============
here is the crappy 3.46 meg Dial-Up friendly version, but its real low resolution and its fuzzy.

http://www.magiccitymustangs.com/images/superbowl/FordGT_TheONE_FL.wmv Low Rez 3.46 megs

JoeJ
01-26-2004, 12:14 AM
Man, what a car..I sure would love to drift that around some high speed curves..lol..Makes my Cobra R look and sound like a toy..hmmm

Twice Bitten
01-26-2004, 01:18 AM
I want one!!!! :D :cool: :eek: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Levi
01-26-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Twice Bitten
I want one!!!! :D :cool: :eek: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

What was that , I can't here you, LOUDER!:D ;)

John Chingasos
01-26-2004, 11:07 AM
Unfreakin believable.......that was awesome

:eek:

Twice Bitten
01-26-2004, 12:37 PM
I NEED ONE !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Levi
01-26-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Twice Bitten
I NEED ONE !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OK Ford are you hearing this, get that GT delivered to Larry, ASAP.:thumbsup:

Andy M
01-27-2004, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Levi
OK Ford are you hearing this, get that GT delivered to Larry, ASAP.:thumbsup: Yeah!! What Stan said!!! So I can drive this thing on the track!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am certain you would need clorox to wash away the sh**-eating grin on my face after that?!!!!:D :D :D :D

Carl G
01-28-2004, 09:13 AM
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
That is one fine car. Go Larry!

Al C
01-29-2004, 08:50 AM
Looks like the dealer "Market Adjustment" is going to be high on the GT unless you have a Hollywood, CA address.

US News & World Report - February 2, 2004 issue..........

Stars In (Hot) Cars
Talk about your East Coast-West Coast envy. We hear that Washington political and media bigwigs are jealous that Hollywood celebs are getting special treatment by Ford for its cool new supercar, the $140,000 GT. With only 3,500 being built and waiting lists growing, the price is jumping for the fastest 0-60 mph street rod made in America. But a Ford exec says that Hollywood types like Jay Leno and John Travolta will get a break: Dealers are being urged to sell the GT at list to get the stars in the cars. Sorry, D.C. No Washingtonian's popular enough to make that publicity list.

:rolleyes: