01-28-2004, 02:49 PM
http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/toc/0403coverzoom.jpg

Check it out..............:thumbsup:

Firme
01-28-2004, 06:40 PM
:drool:

97CasperCobra
01-29-2004, 12:05 AM
Just when I was going to give up my MM&FF subscription they come out with the MOST detailed info on the new mustang of all my magazines(Motor Trend, 5.0 Mustang). Looks like I'll be keeping this one. :thumbsup:

Levi
01-29-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
Just when I was going to give up my MM&FF subscription they come out with the MOST detailed info on the new mustang of all my magazines(Motor Trend, 5.0 Mustang). Looks like I'll be keeping this one. :thumbsup:

I'm with you on that, MM&FF is here to stay.:cool:

John Chingasos
01-29-2004, 12:25 PM
Yuppers

johnbasf
01-29-2004, 06:47 PM
Someone said there was an American Iron article in there too. :bounce:

97CasperCobra
01-30-2004, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by johnbasf

Yes there was John, I have yet to read it in full, but it's basically how to break into AI and they use a Fox GT as their car and do a few mods to it. I'll read it probably tonight and report back. :thumbsup:

Levi
01-30-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
Yes there was John, I have yet to read it in full, but it's basically how to break into AI and they use a Fox GT as their car and do a few mods to it. I'll read it probably tonight and report back. :thumbsup:

And it covers some of how NASA's operation makes the playing field even and cost down. Sounds like alot of fun.:thumbsup:

johnbasf
01-30-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Levi
And it covers some of how NASA's operation makes the playing field even and cost down. Sounds like alot of fun.:thumbsup:

Cost down???? :rotf: I hope mine comes in the mail today.

Levi
01-30-2004, 11:04 AM
Cost down???? :rotf: I hope mine comes in the mail today.

Yes, I thought that was funny too. I see what there talking about, it's the weight verses horsepower. The more money you spend on HP the more weight you carry onboard, etc.