PDA

View Full Version : 94 Rio Red/Black Leather Coupe for sale

Aaron94
01-30-2004, 05:18 AM
Ok, fallin' in love with a torch red 04 coupe before i have even seen one....

see most of my specs in the sig, lots of mods... going for a custom tune very soon. just bought 4 new BFG G-Force KDW 275/40 ZR-17 tires on the Cobra-R wheels... 280 RWHP pre-custom chip thats going in soon. Pioneer premier stereo with infinity kappa speakers and JL Audio amp. Cleanest 5.0 Cobra i have seen... Make me an offer. Check out more specs and pics below.

http://www.reverendsgarage.net/index.php?content=friends_cars/aj/aj.php

98banana
02-04-2004, 06:17 PM
It sounds like it may be a little nicer than what I'm looking for, but I'm interested to know what you're asking for it. I'm looking for a '94+ Cobra.

Keep in mind that it WILL BE LEWISED!!! Which means that it'll be stripped down to a race only car. If that bothers you, don't sell it too me. Another reason I mention that is I would be interested in working a lower price for the car minus the radio stuff if you want to. You could sell that on the side.

I would also remove all the Griggs stuff. Nothing against Griggs, but it'll be all BMS parts on it. If you want to sell that seperately, that would make the deal that much sweeter.

Aaron94
02-04-2004, 07:09 PM
I forgot to post mileage... 63k miles, only 4k on the motor, 15k on trans/clutch.

Asking 17k to start, so yea, i dont think its what you are looking for... =) am i crazy? i dont think so, probably over 12k into the car w/ the new motor and everything. i dont think i want to even add up the receipts. my friend has a near stock 95 w/102k, if he ever sells, i will let you know.

98banana
02-04-2004, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the info. And no, I don't think you're carzy. I have no idea what a car a nice as yours goes for. That's why I wanted to ask instead of making any offer. Yours is definately one of the cleanest I've seen.