PDA

View Full Version : SCMC side window decals

cobrabitn
02-06-2004, 12:20 AM
How do you like these and what color?

I think they should be white, your thoughts??:D

cobrabitn
02-06-2004, 12:22 AM
I also think the "SVT" portion should be in red!

97CasperCobra
02-06-2004, 12:27 AM
I really like these. Also want to point out that we can get them in ANY color to suit your car's color....EVEN Mystic and Carbon Fiber!!!!

I can't decide if I like the SVT being small like that or not, but it's growing on me. :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
02-06-2004, 12:34 AM
Personally, I think the "SVT" should be the same size in caps and in red. But that's just my opinion.... ;)

97CasperCobra
02-06-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Personally, I think the "SVT" should be the same size in caps and in red. But that's just my opinion.... ;)

you and your RED :rolleyes: ;)

STANGBUM
02-06-2004, 07:35 AM
SVT should be same size but............I don't know about it being RED Maybe GREEN ;) ;) prolly just white:thumbsup:

Firme
02-06-2004, 08:32 AM
I like em...

I think Svt should be the same size, but maybe different font???

nckissfan
02-06-2004, 09:42 AM
the color makes no difference to me. But, like firme said, maybe svt in a different font? Oh yeah, why not svt in Pacific Green?:D No, I don't care.

Mystic Cobra
02-06-2004, 10:15 AM
Prepare for a dumb question...are you ready??....Am I correct in assuming that we are talking about the small side windows next to the spacious rear seat???

Any idea as to the dimensions of the decal?

What about our logo on it ... or is there a different sticker for that?

And of course they should all be printed in Mystichrome that way they can be blue, green, purple..... :)

spittincobra01
02-06-2004, 10:33 AM
I think the SVT looks good small, but would look good the same size with different font too.

The only problem I can see is that black is not a good color for anyone with tinted windows as it won't stand out at all. and my windows are very dark!

I vote for SVT in red, COBRACLUB.COM in white. I wouldn't like it if the SVT were white with the rest red.... it would down play the SVT.. but with the COBRACLUB.COM in white there are enough letters that neither part would be downplayed.

Just my opinion

Lumpydogs
02-06-2004, 12:09 PM
Looks Great.

I like the smaller SVT (easier to read).

Why discuss the color, everyone just order what color they want for their specific ride.

How high are the letters (approx. 1"????)

Just let me know where to send da money, I'll take two!

Hazman
02-06-2004, 12:46 PM
Here is the windshield banner from High Performance Toys a group I run with over here in East TN. These can go on either the front or rear windshield. We get lots of folks who sign up on the website after spotting these. I think something similar for the SCMC would be great. They have several colors so you can match your car to an extent.

Side window stickers just don't work for verts. We never have the windows up any way! :D :thumbsup:

scocher
02-06-2004, 06:23 PM
I only know that I can't have a front windshield decal since I have a horse in the center and some tiny checkerboard-looking design. :(

I'm having a hard time picturing what the side window decals would look like on the car.

smashedheadcat
02-06-2004, 09:10 PM
I love the idea of the banners. If the purpose of these banners is to advertise and get other's involved..... I would make the SVT the same size as the rest of the banner. Think, from a distance, someone may just pick up the "Cobraclub.com" and not see the SVT part of it. I know it sounds far fetched, but it is possible. :)

Josh

cobrabitn
02-06-2004, 09:28 PM
Josh,

I agree with you but if you can read the logo then you would know it is a SVT Cobra by the side of the car.:thumbsup:

Sounds like we need one solid color for the URL but different colors available for different cars? Or should we just go with all white since we are buying these as bulk items for the club?

Keep the input coming....

spittincobra01
02-06-2004, 10:18 PM
I vote for different colors available!

on a side note... for the side windows how about a round one like the ones we have for members, but put the url around the decal and have it so it adhears to the outside of the window?

nckissfan
02-07-2004, 08:30 AM
as much as different colors would be good, wouldn't keeping them one color reduce cost? I think white works well. I wouldn't want the sticker to cost more than $10. A lot of places charge more if you are producing less of them.

cobrabitn
02-07-2004, 09:36 AM
The price will not exceed two for $10.00 including shipping, just for your information. ;)

Lumpydogs
02-07-2004, 11:30 AM
I think that every SCMC member that displays a .com banner
should earn 1 SCMC bonus point. Then after a member
earns 1,000,000 bonus points he or she gets a free hat.

HA HA HA (couldn't resist a little humor). :rotf:

smashedheadcat
02-07-2004, 05:41 PM
I think that other colors should be available, but white would definately stand out the most. I think the only other color that would stand out would be Yellow. :banana:

scocher
02-08-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Mystic Cobra
Prepare for a dumb question...are you ready??....Am I correct in assuming that we are talking about the small side windows next to the spacious rear seat???

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Originally posted by Mystic Cobra
And of course they should all be printed in Mystichrome that way they can be blue, green, purple..... :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Firme
02-08-2004, 02:19 PM
alright guys n gals, here are samples to get an idea..

http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/imgs/misc/scmc%20decal/decal.jpg
http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/imgs/misc/scmc%20decal/decal2.jpg

SIUNARA
02-08-2004, 05:21 PM
I'm with the people that think the SVT should be the same size as the rest of the letters. I also vote for one solid color...like white! ;) I'll definitely take two when they are ready to be sold.

Firme
02-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Couple of things to note..

I was one the people saying same size SVT w\ different font.

Well I saw them first hand and the SVT is a different Font already. They actually look good with SVT smaller than the rest, and if SVT was to be made bigger, the Cobra Club portion would have to be made smaller since these are made to fit a specific area.

I though they look good :thumbsup:

I would assume that there would be different color choices, but Tony would have to clarify that..

cobrabitn
02-08-2004, 08:20 PM
I think we need to keep this thing simple and maybe white is the best color, not sure. I guess we could order a specific color if you want it but I would have to check with Barry on that. We can do a "one time" specific color order then the rest of them would be white to keep it all the same.

97CasperCobra
02-08-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Firme
alright guys n gals, here are samples to get an idea..

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Man that car is SWEET!! :thumbsup:

....and the stickers aren't too bad either....I like them very much......and white is a GREAT color to have. :D

nckissfan
02-08-2004, 09:07 PM
I love the sticker. It looks great the way it is. I will take two, if and when they get done. One thing, what about maybe business cards for the club, with contact, and website information. I thought of this the other day when I saw a Cobra sitting in a parking lot. I thought of putting the web address under his wipers. Any thoughts on this?

cobrabitn
02-08-2004, 09:13 PM
business cards are on the front page...check it out. :thumbsup:

johnbasf
02-08-2004, 09:13 PM
http://www.svtcobraclub.com/movies/cards.htm here ya go..

nckissfan
02-08-2004, 09:29 PM
thanks guys, I am new to the club, so you will have to bear with me:D . When trying to save this document, it asks for my username, and password. My one I use here does not work. Anything I can do?

scocher
02-08-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by johnbasf
http://www.svtcobraclub.com/movies/cards.htm here ya go..

Those are really cool! :cool: :cool: Great idea, thanks :D

scocher
02-08-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by nckissfan
thanks guys, I am new to the club, so you will have to bear with me:D . When trying to save this document, it asks for my username, and password. My one I use here does not work. Anything I can do?

I did use "scocher" and my password, which took a while to remember, but I had to enter it THREE times before it would work.

nckissfan
02-09-2004, 04:25 AM
thanks, that worked.

97CasperCobra
02-09-2004, 06:16 PM
so what's the dealio?? are we gonna order these stickers??

97whitevert
02-09-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Man that car is SWEET!! :thumbsup:

....and the stickers aren't too bad either....I like them very much......and white is a GREAT color to have. :D yes bubbacasperjoebobjethro, that IS a schweet car!! only thing better would be to a VERT!!:thumbsup:

OK my thought I do like it as seen on that very sweet white car! I will take....4 or 6....or.... :D:D:D

white is fine-- shows up better on tinted windows:thumbsup:

scocher
02-09-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by nckissfan
thanks, that worked.

Glad I could help! :D I'm usually just causing trouble :eek: or is that getting INTO trouble? ;) ;)

Hazman
02-09-2004, 07:48 PM
I think we should go with the SVT the same size as the other lettering otherwise folks looking at it may think that the website address is cobraclub.com which belongs to a UK AC Cobra Club.

spittincobra01
02-09-2004, 08:42 PM
I agree with what Hazman said after looking at them on the car.

I still want RED decals for my car:thumbsup:

it goes with the rest of what I have on the car... kind of have this black and red thing going on ya know

cobrabitn
02-09-2004, 08:51 PM
I believe it would look better if they were all the same size even if the lettering had to be smaller. I believe we can order red but all the letters would have to be red and I am assuming that is what you want, right Matt?

Yes Mike, we will be doing a bulk order. I have a few other things to ask the club about too.

Thanks,

Tony

flynfink
02-09-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by 97whitevert

white is fine-- shows up better on tinted windows:thumbsup: [/B]

I agree

spittincobra01
02-09-2004, 10:27 PM
yeah Tony, all red would be great!

I like the idea of a side window decal better than a windshield banner. not as flashy, kind of mature in a way, but still cool...

wait a min, did I just say that?

NJ2000R
02-09-2004, 11:05 PM
SVT the same height as cobraclub.com, but the same font as the SVT badging on our cars, as shown :thumbsup:

all white works best - I have stangnet.com stickers on my cars, which really stand out well :D

hope there's enough room, I might have to do some re-arranging of decals on my quarter windows so that svtcobraclub.com gets the most attention ;)

NJ2000R
02-09-2004, 11:07 PM
ps: if the same format is kept, but enlarged, I'd put one in the rear window as well :thumbsup:

grasshopper
02-09-2004, 11:43 PM
I like 'SVTCobraClub' the larger font and '.com' in a smaller font.

White looks good, but I can't help but wonder what green would look like or green with white boarder. :doubt:

Either way, count me in on the purchase!

1-QIK-SNK
02-10-2004, 09:23 AM
Tony, Can you get them(back window & side window) in reflective white? If so i would take some. Everything else on my 96 is reflective white.

Levi
02-10-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
so what's the dealio?? are we gonna order these stickers??

Hope so.:thumbsup:

tommystang
02-11-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by grasshopper
I like 'SVTCobraClub' the larger font and '.com' in a smaller font.

White looks good, but I can't help but wonder what green would look like or green with white boarder. :doubt:

Either way, count me in on the purchase! I agree re; the .com part but am neutral on the color issue( as long as it is visible)

cobra330
02-12-2004, 01:44 PM
Okay...now I see we have decided to go with the ones for the side right?....Can I get mine in yellow? I kind of have the yellow thing going since mine is Chrome Yellow. I will pay more if I have to for them to match..Let me know. I am in for sure!

Mike K:bounce: :thumbsup:

venomous
02-12-2004, 05:18 PM
I believe it would look better if they were all the same size even if the lettering had to be smaller. I believe we can order red but all the letters would have to be red and I am assuming that is what you want, right Matt?

Yes Mike, we will be doing a bulk order. I have a few other things to ask the club about too.

Thanks,

Tony
Is there a way of getting the svt part in red and the rest in white? I would pay more if you can get them like that. I like to make things a little difficult for ya.;)

cobrabitn
02-12-2004, 09:21 PM
Like you Andrew, I'm going to see if they will do a red/white decal but all the rest will be a solid color. I will inquire about green, yellow, and solid white and see what the answer is and then get back to you all.

BTW, I got an awesome package today full of SCMC stuff. It contained a license plate with my car's build number on it, the sample license plate frames we are talking about, an SCMC car flag like the ones you see for a football team, keychains with our logo on them and your cars build number on the back, SCMC coasters with the logo and fire below it, new style SCMC mouse pads with the logo and fire below it. It was one freaking awesome package! :bounce: :bounce:

spittincobra01
02-12-2004, 10:24 PM
sounds like an awesome package Tony!!

If you can get the stickers red/white that would be my first prefrence!

are the keychains a membership perc?;)

venomous
02-12-2004, 10:28 PM
Can all the members get a package like you got???:doubt:

cobrabitn
02-12-2004, 10:35 PM
I'll take pictures of the whole package and then let's just place one order for everything and have it all shipped at once so it will be cost effictive for everyone. Shipping is outrageous and we need to do a better job at it. ;)

venomous
02-12-2004, 10:43 PM
About how much will the package be so I can start saving a little side money?

cobrabitn
02-12-2004, 10:48 PM
It will all depend on what you order. Let me see if I can get some pics up for you all.

venomous
02-12-2004, 10:56 PM
Right O!!!:thumbsup:

cobrabitn
02-12-2004, 11:55 PM
Okay, here's the deal. We can get the following colors for the decals..... white, silver, or yellow. ( You're in luck Mike :) ). We can get the SVT in red if you like but no green because the vendor doesn't stock it. However, if you are willing to wait and pay a little more then he can do a direct ship to you Marc, your choice. Personally, I think silver would look good on your car but you decide what you want to do.

Mike, you got the yellow! Andrew and I will get white with red SVT in them. All the rest will be white. If you want white with red then you have to order it now or else it will be all white till we sell everything out.

Your thoughts?

NJ2000R
02-13-2004, 12:14 AM
I'll take 2 sets of red and white :thumbsup:

nckissfan
02-13-2004, 06:31 AM
sounds great, all white for me!

cobra330
02-13-2004, 08:23 AM
:rotf: Awesome Tony! I can't wait to get the yellow for my Snake to wear it with pride!:bounce:

Also, that package you rec'd sounds sweet! I look forward to the pics on that also.

Mike K

tommystang
02-13-2004, 08:28 AM
Okay, here's the deal. We can get the following colors for the decals..... white, silver, or yellow. ( You're in luck Mike :) ). We can get the SVT in red if you like but no green because the vendor doesn't stock it. However, if you are willing to wait and pay a little more then he can do a direct ship to you Marc, your choice. Personally, I think silver would look good on your car but you decide what you want to do.

Mike, you got the yellow! Andrew and I will get white with red SVT in them. All the rest will be white. If you want white with red then you have to order it now or else it will be all white till we sell everything out.

Your thoughts? I would like a set of white w/ red.

spittincobra01
02-13-2004, 08:57 AM
hey Tony, what about me??? I wanted red SVT and the rest white.

infact, that was my idea?

did you forget about the guy who's frozen up here???:eek:

venomous
02-13-2004, 09:04 AM

Your thoughts?
Tony, make mine 2 sets of the red white please!!!:thumbsup:

Firme
02-13-2004, 10:19 AM
I will take red and white also Tony

Lumpydogs
02-13-2004, 11:19 AM
Is it too late to order black? I will buy two black if possible?

p.s. my toolbox needs some SVTCobraClub stickers????

Mystic_Cobra
02-13-2004, 12:07 PM
I'm not sure how well the red (and especially black) is going to show up on the side windows.

I also think the SVT should be a little bigger, but it can be the same size as "CobraClub" or a little smaller, either way.

Definitely keep the SVT font for "SVT".

White, yellow, and silver should all show up on the windows well.

93KingCobra
02-13-2004, 04:07 PM
Personally, I think the "SVT" should be the same size in caps and in red. But that's just my opinion.... ;) I agree!

scocher
02-13-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by venomous
Can all the members get a package like you got???:doubt:

Yea, yea, yea :D Me want one, too :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ;)

97whitevert
02-13-2004, 07:47 PM
i GOTTA have a package....:thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

Mr. Ed
02-14-2004, 04:36 PM
Questions?:

Will the material they are made of withstand repeated raising and lowering of the window it is affixed to, window cleaners, fading? Interior or exterior mounting?

Perhaps we should "stock up" when ordering, huh? :D :flag:

cobrabitn
02-18-2004, 10:27 PM
Kerry,

I don't think they have reflective white for what you are asking for. Maybe silver would look good on your car, hmm? ;)

Tony

scocher
02-18-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by elbcar
Questions?:

Will the material they are made of withstand repeated raising and lowering of the window it is affixed to, window cleaners, fading? Interior or exterior mounting?

Perhaps we should "stock up" when ordering, huh? :D :flag:

:eek: :eek: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Gotta LOVE your avatar!, Ed!! I'm so jealous!! :yup::yup: :yup:

cobrabitn
02-18-2004, 10:48 PM
Okay y'all, here is the list I have and if you need something changed then you must e-mail me direct at mrmach@cetlink.net. You must be a member to order and provide me with your member number. Also, please put your number with your BB avatar so I will know who you are. I have over 400 members to keep up with and it isn't easy all the time. ;)

Here is the current list of new merchandise orders that I have so far. If you plan to order anything else then let me know before I place the order or you will have to wait for the next order.

Thanks,

Tony

SCMC Coasters

John Drapikowski - 2

SCMC License Plates

John Drapikowski - Number 4801 (98 Cobra)
Todd Grabko - Number 1105 ( 03 Cobra)
Rick Soesbee - Number 3843 (97 Cobra)

SCMC Key chains - (Square)

John Drapikowski - 1 (98 Cobra)
Jacob Bowers - 2 (99 Cobra) Need car no#??

SCMC Side Window Decals -

Pam Neid - 1 pair of silver
Matt Daoust - 2 pairs red/white
Richard Baugh - 1 pair all white, 1 pair red/white.
Jimmy Bost - 1 pair all white
Kevin Flick - 1 Pair red/white
Mike Millage - 1 pair all white
Don Page - 1 pair all white
Mike Boyle - 1 pair all white
Lisa Milstead - 3 pairs all white
Ken Walder - 2 pair of red/white
Marc Ter Horst - 1 pair all white
Jeff White - 2 pairs of all black
Andrew McSwain - 2 pairs of red/white
Tom Butler - 1 pair of red/white
Mike Kincaid - 1 pair of yellow
Edmond Vahedi - 1 pair of red/white
JIm Boden - 1 pair of silver

SCMC 6-inch decals for exterior

Matt Daoust - 1

SCMC License Plate Frames

Matt Daoust - 1-URL, 1-My other car
Mike Millage - 1 URL
Marc Ter Horst - 1 URL & 1 My Other Car
Greg Oswell - 1 URL & 1 My Other Car
Jeff Finkelstein - 1 URL
Pam Neid - 1 URL & 1 My Other Car
Ed Burwell - 2 My Other Car
Mike Kincaid - 1 URL
Jennifer Gamache - 1 My Other Car
Lisa Milstead - 2 URL & 2 My Other Car
Mike Boyle - 1 URL
Steve Lorah - 2 My Other Car
Cheryl Michaels - 1 My Other Car

SCMC Mouse Pad -

Andrew McSwain - 1

spittincobra01
02-19-2004, 06:41 AM
looks right for me!

STANGBUM
02-19-2004, 07:39 AM
Tony,
I would like one of the license plates, build #3843 1997 cobra.
I will email you today.:thumbsup:

nckissfan
02-19-2004, 08:05 AM
I want a license plate, and keychain as well, but I am waiting for my build # from SVT. I don't know how long that takes to get back. So, I might have to wait on those two.

cobrabitn
02-19-2004, 08:09 AM
You shouldn't have to wait too long. If you call 1-800-FORD-SVT then they should be able to give you that over the phone.;)

nckissfan
02-19-2004, 08:28 AM
the guy said I had to fax a copy of my registration in to get the build number. They can give my build number over the phone? I will call them today, if that is the case.

cobrabitn
02-19-2004, 08:35 AM
Call them and find out...:)

nckissfan
02-19-2004, 09:32 AM
ok, Tony, I will take one license plate, and a keychain(rectangle). My car is a 1997, and the build number is 909. Thanks again for helping me with that.

cobra330
02-19-2004, 11:33 AM
Tony

Looks good for me!

Mike K #898:bounce: :thumbsup: :bounce: :thumbsup:

spittincobra01
03-15-2004, 08:54 PM
well I got mine on today... they look awesome! this pic just doesn't do them any justice!

spittincobra01
03-15-2004, 08:55 PM
ok... why didn't the pic upload? I'll try again

NJ2000R
03-15-2004, 10:52 PM
:thumbsup: awesome!!!! can't wait til it warms up so I can put it on....

snow in the forecast for tomorrow....supposedly 5-7" :mad:

cobrabitn
03-15-2004, 11:02 PM
Let's see if I can get this to work on this new upgraded board??

spittincobra01
03-15-2004, 11:10 PM
Hey Ken, how are ya? yeah, they are talking 10 here... wtf??? it's been upper 40's low 50's for 2 weeks now this... gotta love it! I'm just glad I didn't "summerize" the snowblower yet ;)

looks great Tony!! :thumbsup:

venomous
03-15-2004, 11:19 PM
Got my window decals a few days ago and they look awesome. Now i just have to decide on which cars to put them on! :D

scocher
03-15-2004, 11:32 PM
:thumbsup: awesome!!!! can't wait til it warms up so I can put it on....

snow in the forecast for tomorrow....supposedly 5-7" :mad:

All I can say about your snow, Ken, is :banana: Maybe :thumbdwn: is more appropriate :rotf:

Sorry, Bud, you gotta LOVE the weather here (most of the time) :headbang:

NJ2000R
03-16-2004, 07:26 AM
Matt....After the past 2 weeks, I pretty much wrote off the snowmobiling season....maybe this weekend, I'll be back out there! gotta make the best of it, right?!?! :D

Tony....the windshield decal looks great! I might have to order a few of those, too....front and rear on the R....good advertising at track events! ;)

Cheryl....ummmm :spoke: didnt u know that :banana: are out of style? :yup: now that we have these guys: :drunk: :clapping: :naughty: :touche: :bubye: :flip: :bugeyes: :clapping:

cobra330
03-16-2004, 08:32 AM
I have my url plate on and the YELLOW side window decals on..they look awesome. Along with the wax job I did...the yellow could blind the mind now! :bounce: You gotta where shades the car is so bright :cool: And the weather here ain't to great either...rainy!

scocher
03-16-2004, 11:28 PM
...Cheryl....ummmm :spoke: didnt u know that :banana: are out of style? :yup: now that we have these guys: :drunk: :clapping: :naughty: :touche: :bubye: :flip: :bugeyes: :clapping:

I have to admit that :drunk: :clapping: :naughty: :touche: :bubye: :flip: :bugeyes: :clapping: are pretty cool dudes, but we CAN'T forget the true blue :banana: :nono: The :banana: just won't go out of style, and I'm insulted that you would even consider such a thing! :chairshot SHAME! SHAME!! :edmond: