PDA

View Full Version : Help me buy my suspenions components...


97CasperCobra
02-11-2004, 07:35 PM
OK, I've got the springs, shocks/struts, subframes, C/C plates and STB....now I need more goodies.

I was thinking.....Steeda front sway bar, rear tower brace......and what else?? If I get a decent paying job this summer I may have coil-overs by TWS.

Help a fella out!! :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
02-11-2004, 07:43 PM
How 'bout helping a brotha' out with getting a set of wheels, like a Ford GT:D :thumbsup: :bounce:

97CasperCobra
02-11-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Twice Bitten
How 'bout helping a brotha' out with getting a set of wheels, like a Ford GT:D :thumbsup: :bounce:

I've already said I'll help clear out that garage, make the garage ceilings a 2-story ceiling and install some lifts......now onto my suspension needs. :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
02-11-2004, 08:25 PM
I was hoping for some money!!!!!!:D

Josh968
02-11-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
If I get a decent paying job this summer I may have coil-overs by TWS.



If you find one these jobyjob things, ask if they are hiring more than one person.

My current place of employment makes me :mad:

97CasperCobra
02-11-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Josh968
If you find one these jobyjob things, ask if they are hiring more than one person.

It'd be in College Station Josh, I'm not looking for a GREAT paying job, just something to have a little "fun" money with. :thumbsup:

Carl G
02-11-2004, 09:12 PM
I think Uncle Larry is looking to adopt! Cleaning out the garage should be worth a set of coil overs. I wonder if he could adopt two?

Firme
02-11-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
.....Steeda front sway bar....


Good mod, that is on my "waiting for arrival" list.


I would say instead of dumping ~$1,615 on coil-over with good dampners, get a torque-arm/panhard bar, since you already have decent springs/dampners. It will help you alot.

Twice Bitten
02-11-2004, 10:47 PM
I need someone to adopt me. Someone with a short last name, like Trump or Gates:p

97CasperCobra
02-11-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Firme
I would say instead of dumping ~$1,615 on coil-over with good dampners, get a torque-arm/panhard bar, since you already have decent springs/dampners. It will help you alot.

My struts/shocks are pretty much blown, I'd love to get the re-valved Bilsteins and I'll eventually get the MM K-member, A-arms, etc.

Firme
02-11-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
My struts/shocks are pretty much blown, I'd love to get the re-valved Bilsteins and I'll eventually get the MM K-member, A-arms, etc.

yes, I will be getting those also, along with my turbo :D

Levi
02-12-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Twice Bitten
I need someone to adopt me. Someone with a short last name, like Trump or Gates:p

Frankly, me too!

:rotf: