PDA

View Full Version : Fire Extinguishers...OT people come on in!


03 cobra toy
02-12-2004, 01:06 PM
I forgot that this is one of the most important thinks we should get for our cars....thanks Andy for reminding me !! $150 could save yourself and your car...:mad:


http://www.drivewerks.com/catalog/shopcart/MISC/POR_MISC_Safet2-detail.htm

Also the Halon fire extinguisher is the only way to go :thumbsup:

Levi
02-12-2004, 01:20 PM
Thanks, :thumbsup:

I would like to get one that is a little bigger then the one I have.

That's a fire extinguisher I'm talking about, Perverts.

:rotf:

97CasperCobra
02-12-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Levi
Thanks, :thumbsup:

I would like to get one that is a little bigger then the one I have

Muhhhaaahhhaaaaaaa!!! :rotf:

cobrapace94
02-12-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Levi
Thanks, :thumbsup:

I would like to get one that is a little bigger then the one I have.
:rotf:

You went there before we did, does that make you a pervert tooo?? :eek: :spanked: :edmond: :321: :evil: :flush:

03 cobra toy
02-12-2004, 03:31 PM
I read a study once....It Said "Men that talk about size are
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
usually on the small side " Shhhhhhhhhh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Levi
02-12-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
Muhhhaaahhhaaaaaaa!!! :rotf:

Editing.........:lurk:

Originally posted by cobrapace94
You went there before we did, does that make you a pervert tooo?? :eek: :spanked: :edmond: :321: :evil: :flush:

Shhhhhhhhhhhh :banana:

Originally posted by 03 cobra toy
I read a study once....It Said "Men that talk about size are
usually on the small side " Shhhhhhhhhh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

or there prebees..........:rotf:

Andy M
02-12-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by 03 cobra toy
I forgot that this is one of the most important thinks we should get for our cars....thanks Andy for reminding me !! $150 could save yourself and your car...:mad:


http://www.drivewerks.com/catalog/shopcart/MISC/POR_MISC_Safet2-detail.htm

Also the Halon fire extinguisher is the only way to go :thumbsup: mine is a 2.5 lb Halon bottle...

03 cobra toy
02-12-2004, 05:28 PM
I got the 3.5 lb Halon one...:thumbsup:

Topless In Tex
02-13-2004, 03:41 AM
Still got my Chrome one in the trunk..almost whipped it out when my fuse box was catching on fire at Christmas. :(
:banana:TNT: :banana: