PDA

View Full Version : Wow!


cobrabitn
02-14-2004, 01:38 AM
Well after getting a chance to look at the website numbers. We had an awesome year last year and are going full steam ahead with this year with record traffic levels. Take a look at the graph/report below and you will see we hit 2 million hits in March of 2003 and 1.8 million last month. Awesome!

nckissfan
02-14-2004, 10:09 AM
that's great news!

venomous
02-14-2004, 04:11 PM
I know I've probably gotten on here atleast half of those.:rotf: Thats great so many people are interested in the club. Oh BTW, had a red cobra come in the Ford Place yesterday and I left a piece of paper with the club's web address in it. Got to recruit some new members.:thumbsup:

Mystic Cobra
02-14-2004, 08:07 PM
That's because this place ROCKS!


Originally posted by venomous
I know I've probably gotten on here atleast half of those.:rotf: Thats great so many people are interested in the club. Oh BTW, had a red cobra come in the Ford Place yesterday and I left a piece of paper with the club's web address in it. Got to recruit some new members.:thumbsup:

Unfortunately I have never found a parked Cobra yet, I only see them on the road (where they should be anyway).

I joined in January so some of my moronic threads have added to this! :thumbsup:

nckissfan
02-14-2004, 09:35 PM
I put a business card on a black 97 Cobra coupe yesterday. I hope the person inquires about the club.

venomous
02-14-2004, 10:48 PM
I'm going to get some cards made that way I can hand those out to cobra owners instead of just scribbling the web address down on a piece of paper!!!:D

nckissfan
02-15-2004, 07:37 AM
I printed my cards off on my dad's laser printer, using business card stock. They look really nice.

cobrabitn
02-15-2004, 11:13 AM
We are still on with the person that recruits the most members from now till June 30th, gets a free year's membership. ;)

JBowers
02-15-2004, 12:14 PM
FREE YEAR MEMBERSHIP!!!! now i can handle this...they are a lot of cobra owners here in Lexington, and not to mention a few HOT older (late 20's early 30's) women driving them, i'll be SURE to try to recute them, Tony, right now who is leading and with how many? and that's just awsome, i know a lot of people visit this scite on a regular basis but, WOW

Jacob

cobrabitn
02-15-2004, 03:15 PM
Make sure you get them to put your name on their SCMC application so I know you recruited them. Right now, I have the lead with one. If I win then I'm giving a free membership to someone. Don't know who it is yet but I can be very convincing to get people to join so you have your work cut out for ya. :rotf:

Let's hit 500 plus members this year!:thumbsup:

cowboyharry
02-15-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by JBowers
FREE YEAR MEMBERSHIP!!!! now i can handle this...they are a lot of cobra owners here in Lexington, and not to mention a few HOT older (late 20's early 30's) women driving them, i'll be SURE to try to recute them, Tony, right now who is leading and with how many? and that's just awsome, i know a lot of people visit this scite on a regular basis but, WOW

Jacob Hot. Older? 20's 30's???? Why them girls is youngins. They aint even learned how yet. Uh ,change gears that is. I was fixin to drive up there . Now ifn youins have them hot cobra ladies 40's 50's Ill come up and help you recrut. LOL.
:eek:

venomous
02-15-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Make sure you get them to put your name on their SCMC application so I know you recruited them. Right now, I have the lead with one. If I win then I'm giving a free membership to someone. Don't know who it is yet but I can be very convincing to get people to join so you have your work cut out for ya. :rotf:

Let's hit 500 plus members this year!:thumbsup:
500 members.....no sweat. This club is growing more and more popular by the day! Lets make it 600 plus!!!:bounce: :bounce: :thumbsup:

JBowers
02-15-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by cowboyharry
Hot. Older? 20's 30's???? Why them girls is youngins. They aint even learned how yet. Uh ,change gears that is. I was fixin to drive up there . Now ifn youins have them hot cobra ladies 40's 50's Ill come up and help you recrut. LOL.
:eek:

i'm 17, so that kinda makes them older than me...lol....:rotf:

cowboyharry
02-15-2004, 08:54 PM
Well Ifn you need any help , just let me know.;) :D

spittincobra01
02-17-2004, 03:59 PM
I'll come down there and help out with the "older" ladies :D ;) ;)
I likes 'em that age!!!:thumbsup: