PDA

View Full Version : Ladies & Gents - We have lost our " LIFT "


winddysvt
02-17-2004, 04:25 PM
for some strange reason,

I feel extra tall when I walk in the garage....

winddysvt
02-17-2004, 04:34 PM
here is Tim ----

directing traffic ---

winddysvt
02-17-2004, 04:36 PM
Tom and Nathan ---

responding to traffic signals....

winddysvt
02-17-2004, 04:37 PM
actually,
the lift is now temporarily down at the shop --
Flash is up on the lift with lots of stuff underneath ...

awaiting our upcoming move.. and.

gates?
those are to keep the puppies away from the 'Stangs..
:flash:;)

smashedheadcat
02-17-2004, 06:33 PM
Werd :thumbsup:

winddysvt
02-17-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by smashedheadcat
Werd :thumbsup:

==========


thats for sure ---

everytime I open the garage door I have the feeling Im in the wrong house...:eek:

Jerry C Smith
02-18-2004, 09:51 AM
As the owner of a 01 Cobra with 90,000 miles and a rebuild in the future, how are you getting 400-450hp?if you could tell me the parts and pieces, I will save for my rebuild! Thanks, Jerry, member #585

winddysvt
02-18-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Jerry C Smith
As the owner of a 01 Cobra with 90,000 miles and a rebuild in the future, how are you getting 400-450hp?if you could tell me the parts and pieces, I will save for my rebuild! Thanks, Jerry, member #585

===============




an 01 with 90000 miles?



WOW! :jawdrop:

you must commute..... ??
as for the 440 rwhp on our 98 ---

you can go here to see some of the modifications --

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/svtbbs2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3222&perpage=15&pagenumber=5


however, and although we are 150% satisfied --- do not go with my recommendations.

I am not a professional -- I received professional help.

that is what I recommend that you do!!

we have some plans for our '99 that are in the works --- no supercharger....

call a professional --

although my husband does most of the work himself -
we use Kenny Brown for anything "iffy", for professional consultation and just plan answers to questions....

Kenny Brown is out there racing again and he knows his stuff!!!

:bounce:

- there are others!!

:thumbsup: :bounce:

STU
02-18-2004, 03:56 PM
Bonny, you got rid of the Audi and got a Mach now?

Jerry C Smith
02-18-2004, 05:35 PM
Thanks! I use the car in business and travel about 750 miles a week plus about 8000 track miles at VIR . Love the car and it makes a great "travel" car. I am going to stay "unsupercharged" and will be looking for around 400hp at the rear wheel.

winddysvt
02-18-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Jerry C Smith
Thanks! I use the car in business and travel about 750 miles a week plus about 8000 track miles at VIR . Love the car and it makes a great "travel" car. I am going to stay "unsupercharged" and will be looking for around 400hp at the rear wheel.


================

go for it!!

it can be done!!

:thumbsup:

winddysvt
02-18-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by STU
Bonny, you got rid of the Audi and got a Mach now?


================

we purchased the Mach last fall when they were being advertised for 0% financing ---

we also bought it for $1000 under sticker.

we decided to sell the Audi a few months ago when we put our house up for sale.

It sold immediately (the Audi) and the house but we have been waiting for our buyers, buyer to be approved...

moving date is Feb 27th

now we can be country folks like you and Edith!!

:thumbsup: :bounce:

:thumbsup: :bounce:

STU
02-19-2004, 05:36 PM
Congratulations on your upcoming move Bonny. Guess I missed that thread....Nice looking Mach too.

Edith and I live just in the city limits here, but with a population of only 11,285 it is probably country to you. :) I know Phil Saglimbene laughs when I say I live in the city.

:rotf:

scocher
02-19-2004, 08:51 PM
Look at all that SNOW! :eek: :eek: It's more snow than I've seen in the last 10 years :D Sometimes it's pretty, but I'll never miss shoveling it or driving in it!

winddysvt
02-22-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by scocher
Look at all that SNOW! :eek: :eek: It's more snow than I've seen in the last 10 years :D Sometimes it's pretty, but I'll never miss shoveling it or driving in it!



that bee for sure ----

i'm glad I don't have to drive my stangs in it.....

we're hauling Trigger over to the new home in the trailer -- and the Mach is going back to Ford this week for a mysterious transmission leak.....

so, I won't have a car, boy thats gonna be strange.....

anyway --

the snow is almost gone now, but boy does it look horrible!!

all brown and yucky!

I like it better when there is a small layer like an inch or so of white snow...:thumbsup: