PDA

View Full Version : Life is Good!

cobrabitn
02-21-2004, 08:16 PM
Well, after an fun ride in the convertible to Charlotte, NC, I took delivery of a new 04 Mystichrome Cobra. :bounce:

A special thanks to Ed Burwell for riding up there with me. The car got all kinds of stares and the birds gave it their "official seal" of approval. :rolleyes:

Awesome Ride!:D Will take pics tomorrow...

venomous
02-21-2004, 08:19 PM
Congratulations Tony!!! I bet it looks awesome! Hope you bring it to the auto fair so I can drool all over it.:D :bounce:

cobrabitn
02-21-2004, 08:23 PM
I hope you drool where the birds christened it. That way it'll wipe off easy... :rotf:

venomous
02-21-2004, 08:32 PM
For a mystichrome cobra.....anything!!:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

nckissfan
02-21-2004, 10:01 PM
congrats Tony, so when is the first cruise along with the new car?

cobrabitn
02-21-2004, 11:03 PM
I'm not sure but I'll probably bring it to autofair. :thumbsup:

johnbasf
02-22-2004, 12:14 AM
Drag day!!!!!

Big Daddy
02-22-2004, 01:02 AM
Congrats Tony!!! Now let's see if you can drive that thing!! I agree with John...........DRAG DAY

Spiffy668
02-22-2004, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by Big Daddy
Congrats Tony!!! Now let's see if you can drive that thing!! I agree with John...........DRAG DAY

Let him break it in first before you drop your new tranny in front of it. ;)

97whitevert
02-22-2004, 08:06 AM
contrats tony!!!!! bring that baby to drag day!!!!! remember-- i surprised a few people last year with the sonic.... john!:D :D

Black Horse
02-22-2004, 08:20 AM
Way to go Tony......now all you need to complete your collection is an '06. You might want to start building that new garage now!

cobrabitn
02-22-2004, 09:08 AM
For the spiralmax newsletter article, it will have to be the 94 Cobra at drag day..... sorry. :)

97whitevert
02-22-2004, 09:16 AM
i'll drive the 94 to the track for ya so you can show off the 04!!!:thumbsup:

spittincobra01
02-22-2004, 08:25 PM
congratualtions Tony!

now I'm in a moral delemma....

do I tell you the truth and say how jealous I am, or do I lie to ya so your head will still make it thru your front door?;)

cobrabitn
02-22-2004, 08:44 PM
Oh, I don't know...pay a nickel and take a choice.... ;)

spittincobra01
02-25-2004, 09:36 PM
well it's been 4 days now and no pics??? I'm starting to worry about you Tony ;)

venomous
02-25-2004, 09:42 PM
For real. I've been waiting anxiuously to see that color changing stang/snake....snang. :D

cobrabitn
02-25-2004, 10:07 PM
Sorry guys, I can only take pics on the weekends because it is dark outside when I get home from work. I'll have some this weekend and Andrew, you can always take a ride to drag day with us and see it in real life. ;)

venomous
02-25-2004, 10:20 PM
ummmm....don't know if I will be able to make it to drag day or not. But I will try my hardest. Might just have to wait until the Autofair.:( I'm sure it will be worth the wait though.:bounce: :bounce:

Mystic Cobra
02-25-2004, 10:44 PM
TONY - you ROCK my Mystichrome brother!:thumbsup:

I'm stoked you got your car. You know you have a Mystichrome Cobra if....

You try and take a picture of the car but realize that the lighting just isn't good enough right here so you move the car to get a better angle on the light... after four moves you realize that you'll NEVER be able to get a photo to show what the car REALLY looks like.

You park it in a parking lot and come out to find a group of people walking in circles around it just to see the paint change.... and then you join in.

Your passenger keeps yelling ...now the hood looks BLUE... now the hood looks GREEN.... now the hood looks PURPLE... and then you join in.

Congratulations bro and remember... keep the color changing side up. :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
02-25-2004, 10:56 PM
Jeff,

I don't think anyone could ever really appreciate these cars until they see them in person. Sorry, a picture isn't worth a thousand words here. After washing in Zaino this weekend, I counted over 6 shades of green, 6 shades of blue, and three shades of purple. Of course, there is only one shade of black otherwise you have gray... :rotf:

I'll have pics this weekend sometime but I've been real busy working on the 5th Anniversary program.

;)

Oh, BTW, you know you have a Mystichrome if:

You change lanes just to see the colors change.

You look at everyone else's car going by you so you can see the reflection of the colors of your Mystichrome Cobra in the side of their vehicle.

You only take it out during the day to get the full color effect.

When you leave it to go into a store or a restaurant, you always look back to see what color it is.

You thank God you are not color blind.

The steering wheel is one color while the seat inserts are another.

You put Zaino gloss enhancer on it everyday to make the color more brilliant.

:rotf:

Mystic Cobra
02-26-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Jeff,

I don't think anyone could ever really appreciate these cars until they see them in person. Sorry, a picture isn't worth a thousand words here.

Tony:
You are so right .... photos do not do these cars justice.

You know you have a Mystichrome if....

You are annoyed that no one has invented color changing rubber for your tires.

You wonder if any of the scale model companies will ever produce a mystichrome model.

You stand outside in the glaring sun so that your lilly white bald spot will change colors (to lobster red.... ouch did that a couple of weekends ago).

Enjoy the ride and try and keep your eyes on the road.
:thumbsup:

Rodcobra
02-26-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
The car got all kinds of stares

[/B]

Enjoy and wave at the people stareing at you because it never stops :D :thumbsup:

racinjason
02-27-2004, 07:22 PM
Again, congratulations Tony. I bet it looks just as good as the original Mystic. (Did I say that out loud? Sorry, I seem to be a little biased toward my Mystic). They do look good. Maybe when, uhhmm, uhhmmm... if, I get mine running I can meet up with you at an event and we can get some pics together!

cobrabitn
02-27-2004, 08:21 PM
Thanks Jason, and you bet we can take a photo together! :thumbsup: