PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks 2/24


Firme
02-23-2004, 11:50 AM
Coffee and food, yum yum

anyone in? and where do you wanna eat?

93KingCobra
02-23-2004, 01:02 PM
I think I can make it this week. Any food sounds good just let a brotha know.

Levi
02-23-2004, 02:43 PM
:thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
02-23-2004, 03:33 PM
:( I'm out....work meeting :mad:

Andy M
02-23-2004, 05:16 PM
well, this is the last week that my girls are having basketball practice on Tuesday and Thursday, so maybe next week I can start making some of these again???? :(

Edmond, we really need to schedule a TWS planning meeting - SOON!!! October will be here before you know it!!

If I can make it next Tuesday, how about at least sitting down to begin planning this??

Firme
02-23-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Andy M
well, this is the last week that my girls are having basketball practice on Tuesday and Thursday, so maybe next week I can start making some of these again???? :(

Edmond, we really need to schedule a TWS planning meeting - SOON!!! October will be here before you know it!!

If I can make it next Tuesday, how about at least sitting down to begin planning this??

That sounds good to me Andy :thumbsup: I agree, so hopefully you can make starbucks next week, if not let me know and we can set something up otherwise

97CasperCobra
02-23-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Andy M
Edmond, we really need to schedule a TWS planning meeting - SOON!!! October will be here before you know it!!


First I think we need to find a sponsor dealership to help pay for TWS.

Firme
02-23-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
First I think we need to find a sponsor dealership to help pay for TWS.

yes we need to find a new dealer, but we need to start planning now and seek a sponsor at the same time. One does not have to wait for the other

Andy M
02-23-2004, 07:27 PM
so, I take it Joe Myers will NOT be sponsoring us this year????

Firme
02-23-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Andy M
so, I take it Joe Myers will NOT be sponsoring us this year????

Let us leave it at "don't count on it" from the input we've gotten

Carl G
02-23-2004, 08:09 PM
Im in :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
02-23-2004, 10:11 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JBoden
02-23-2004, 10:41 PM
:bounce: I'm there.

Andy M
02-23-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Firme
Let us leave it at "don't count it" from the input we've gotten Are we still going to hold the event even if we do NOT secure a sponsor???? no use planning it if we are not going to be able to hold it???:(

Firme
02-24-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Andy M
Are we still going to hold the event even if we do NOT secure a sponsor???? no use planning it if we are not going to be able to hold it???:(

sponsor should be the least of our worries. Lets concentrate on building our event from what we learned from last year and getting a bunch of folks together to have fun. Chances are, we will secure a sponsor one way or another.

cobrabitn
02-24-2004, 12:26 AM
We will have a show and we will have a track event. No more of this hogwash on this thread. We didn't have a sponsor dealer last year and we did just fine on the show. Didn't you all get a trophy for best attendance this year?

As they say "The show must go on"!:D Think positive and good things will happen...;)

Firme
02-24-2004, 12:55 AM
Everyone wanna Meet at French Quarter at 6:45ish?

JBoden
02-24-2004, 02:01 PM
Can't make dinner - see you guys at Starbucks

93KingCobra
02-24-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Firme
Everyone wanna Meet at French Quarter at 6:45ish? what kind of food is there?

Bartman01
02-24-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Firme
Everyone wanna Meet at French Quarter at 6:45ish?

Possibly. Waiting on a service guy. Depends on how soon he gets here.

Firme
02-24-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by 03KingCobra
what kind of food is there?


cajun/seafood, great boudan and good cajun chicken..

Shane
02-24-2004, 11:53 PM
Let me ask around my mom is good friends with the guy at lonestar ford ill ask about possible sponsor.What about tommie vaungh? well let me see if i can help
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Andy M
02-25-2004, 12:15 PM
Tony,

thanks for weighing in on this.... oh almighty one!! ;)

I am there!! you know that!! We just need to get creative I suppose?...