PDA

View Full Version : Car Tunes

97whitevert
02-23-2004, 08:06 PM
no not a ressurecction.....butt...

what do you HAVE to have in your vehicle for road trips? what can't you drive without?

me well, first of all gotta have the oldies...:thumbsup:

venomous
02-23-2004, 08:10 PM
Hank Williams Jr. , Johnny Cash, some Rock and Roll and lots and lots of Blue Grass.:D

nckissfan
02-23-2004, 08:47 PM
well, most of you guys would not like a single thing in my car. First off, I ride with the entire KISS collection. I am 33, and came out of the rock and roll mold. I like a lot of heavier music. I like to think of it as good music, not just noise. I do listen to a lot of country as well. I like Brooks & Dunn, Tim McGraw, Montgomery Gentry, Kenny Chesney, stuff like that.

97whitevert
02-23-2004, 09:54 PM
hey i like KISS!!! i am very eclectic in my taste in music!! kiss, ac/dc, mannheim steamroller, garth, jimmy!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Big Daddy
02-23-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by 97whitevert
hey i like KISS!!! i am very eclectic in my taste in music!! kiss, ac/dc, mannheim steamroller, garth, jimmy!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lead Zeplin, Black Sabath, Areosmith, Eric Clapton, Charlie Daniels, Beatles, Elvis, name someone else.... Ray Charles, Tina Turner, Traffic, Ten Years After, Grand Funk Railroad, Arlo Guthrie...SHOULD I GO ON?? :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce:

nckissfan
02-23-2004, 11:05 PM
well, all sounds good to me, but I know about 98% of my collection y'all would turn your nose up to, trust me.

97whitevert
02-23-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by nckissfan
well, all sounds good to me, but I know about 98% of my collection y'all would turn your nose up to, trust me. naaaahhhhh try me!!!!!:D :D

nckissfan
02-23-2004, 11:37 PM
ok, I'll go easy. There is a band I listen to called Iced Earth. They are pure heavy metal, and not AC/DC heavy, I mean HEAVY! They are based out of Indiana, and are not that huge in the US. But, they have a large following in Europe. They have songs about dragons, demons, the heavens, cool stuff like that. Their latest album is called The Glorious Burden. It is a album full of songs about historical events. There are songs about Atilla the Hun, Napoleon, the Red Baron, the signing of the Declaration of Independence, and the key to the album, a 32 minute song about the three day battle of Gettysburg. This song is accompanied by the Pragg Philharmonic Orchestra. I love music just as much as I love cars, they go hand and hand. So, if you meet me, and there is some awful loud noise coming from the Mach 460 system, don't judge me for that!:D

Mr. Ed
02-23-2004, 11:44 PM
My "fav" Artist is: "MAC & The O/R Pipers" featuring the mellow sound of the accompanying 2-chamber players known as: "Cats" in the "back" of the orchestra!:eek: :D :flag: :rotf:

nckissfan
02-23-2004, 11:49 PM
:D that's good, that avatar you have is pretty cool

STANGBUM
02-24-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Ed
My "fav" Artist is: "MAC & The O/R Pipers" featuring the mellow sound of the accompanying 2-chamber players known as: "Cats" in the "back" of the orchestra!:eek: :D :flag: :rotf:

what he said:cool: :yup: :yup:

Black Horse
02-24-2004, 12:31 PM
Joe Satriani

johnbasf
02-24-2004, 12:38 PM
John Fogerty!! Get "Blue Moon Swamp" Trust me.:thumbsup:

nckissfan
02-24-2004, 02:38 PM
I love Satriani. He is awesome, and great to listen to while cruising. Surfin With The Alien!

JBowers
02-24-2004, 06:26 PM
My favorite music would defentally be Techno...for some weird reason it gets me into that street racing mood.....also i listen to a lot of rap...i guess that's jsut the kid in me!:rotf:

97whitevert
02-24-2004, 09:39 PM
decisions decisions...... john you up for what ever i put in for Sat.??:D :D :rotf: :rotf:

97whitevert
02-24-2004, 10:25 PM
ok, I'll go easy. There is a band I listen to called Iced Earth. They are pure heavy metal, and not AC/DC heavy, I mean HEAVY! They are based out of Indiana, and are not that huge in the US. But, they have a large following in Europe. They have songs about dragons, demons, the heavens, cool stuff like that. Their latest album is called The Glorious Burden. It is a album full of songs about historical events. There are songs about Atilla the Hun, Napoleon, the Red Baron, the signing of the Declaration of Independence, and the key to the album, a 32 minute song about the three day battle of Gettysburg. This song is accompanied by the Pragg Philharmonic Orchestra. I love music just as much as I love cars, they go hand and hand. So, if you meet me, and there is some awful loud noise coming from the Mach 460 system, don't judge me for that!:D i'm still not skeered... bring it on!:rotf: :rotf:

you've not seen what i have had to deal with in this club....:eek: :eek: ;)

nckissfan
02-24-2004, 11:12 PM
i'm still not skeered... bring it on!:rotf: :rotf:

you've not seen what i have had to deal with in this club....:eek: :eek: ;)

do you need a tissue?:D I'll let you have a glimpse of the Gettysburg song when we meet. It has cannons, and gunfire going off. Some of them travel from the back speakers to the opposite front speaker. Very cool.

97whitevert
02-25-2004, 08:30 PM
do you need a tissue?:D I'll let you have a glimpse of the Gettysburg song when we meet. It has cannons, and gunfire going off. Some of them travel from the back speakers to the opposite front speaker. Very cool. actually i think that sounds very cool! i do want to listen to it! i may need to try to get it- like i said i have a very strange and varied interest in music....:thumbsup: we had a HUGE collection be fore they grew legs and walked out the door one day...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

cowboyharry
02-27-2004, 12:19 AM
no not a ressurecction.....butt...

what do you HAVE to have in your vehicle for road trips? what can't you drive without?

me well, first of all gotta have the oldies...:thumbsup:

Pocket full of cash.;)