PDA

View Full Version : cobra grill emblem

mtb01
02-24-2004, 08:13 PM
Thanks for all the help on the inserts. Most likely will go with the Stainless. My next questions is the cobra Grill emblem. Found some on Ebay but not sure of the quality. For $26.45 on Ebay, I can get the emblem and the tool to put it on. My main concern is it doesn't tell me what it's made out of. Any help or where to get a good deal on the grill emblem would be greatly appreciated!

01 Black Cobra Coupe

Just 4 days from picking it up, and I'm going CRAZY!!!

97whitevert
02-24-2004, 08:32 PM
if getting from ebay or at least thinking of... i would email them and ask what it is made of. :thumbsup:

mtb01
02-24-2004, 09:16 PM
I saw another grill emblem I liked for the cobra. It says SVT in large letters with word cobra under it. Haven't seen any pics with this emblem anywhere. If anyone has this on their Cobra I would love to see it.

01Black Cobra coupe

cobrabitn
02-24-2004, 10:05 PM
Personally, if it is a 99 emblem, I wouldn't put it on the front grille.

here ya go!

Firme
02-25-2004, 12:46 AM
I got mine from http://www.ageclassic.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=001&Category_Code=15

Cobra is 22.95 (it say 96-98, but its actually for all the way up to 04, I got that same one for my 01)

SVT Cobra is 29.95

check out the link

virginCobra
02-25-2004, 04:58 PM
Listen, I just got my 2001 Black Coupe in October.. Living in the Northeast, that gave me very little driving time before putting her away for the winter.

I just started driving her this week due to some great sunny weather (still nervous about the dam salt)

Anyway, what I wanted to say is that driving to work has been FRIGGING INCREDIBLE. I LOVE THIS CAR!

I am so scared I am gonna get speeding tickets, but this car begs (and I mean begs like a boodie call) me to punch it.

I am opting for a radar detector instead.

Good luck my brother.. I am number 1333.
:thumbsup:

Mystic Cobra
02-25-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by virginCobra

Anyway, what I wanted to say is that driving to work has been FRIGGING INCREDIBLE. I LOVE THIS CAR!

I am so scared I am gonna get speeding tickets, but this car begs (and I mean begs like a boodie call) me to punch it.

:rotf:

I couldn't agree with you more Virgin, these cars are so much fun to drive. I find my self taking detours that are time consuming and totally unnecessary... just to play with the Car.

cobrabitn
02-25-2004, 10:32 PM
Jeff,

You really should have an avatar in with your board name. ;)