PDA

View Full Version : MSR Houston Official - Just got an email!

Bartman01
02-25-2004, 07:05 PM
Just got this info via email:

We are happy to inform you that our association with MotorSports Ranch in Cresson, Texas is now "official" and I am authorized to "go forth and multiply". We appreciate your feedback on our errant pre-release of information. Please visit the "official site" at www.msrhouston.com . It will take a few weeks to find it with a search engine so I would also appreciate your forwarding of the site to other interested parties (members and/or investors). The bottom line is that we are extremely committed to this effort and have substantial personal interest and investment on the line. We are still in the beginning stages of development though. Most of the pre-planning and reasearch has been done. We are ready to make the big decisions and go forward with the plan. We are realistically six months from a track at best. This is a significant undertaking to say the least. Your patience, understanding, and support will be key in the success of our venture.

Thanks again for your support,
Jerry Massengale and Kim Campbell
Motorsport Ranch Houston

Firme
02-25-2004, 07:10 PM
SWEET, I was hoping they would make it official...

:thumbsup: http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/imgs/smilies/woohoo.gif

Looking to having events there if all goes well

Hopefully we can create a good relationship with them... and I know some of our track junkies will take up membership :D

Levi
02-25-2004, 07:18 PM
I signed there guest list and sent them an email showing my interest in this project.:thumbsup:

ROCK & ROLL :bounce:

Andy M
02-25-2004, 07:34 PM
Bart,

I heard about this last week from a fellow R owner from Denver who used to live here in Houston.

I am absolutely stoked!! Can't wait to have a new track here, especially one so close to home!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :thumbsup:

Carl G
02-25-2004, 10:03 PM
Hot Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets Ride, we are going to have some fun now:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Levi
03-19-2004, 06:04 PM
:bump:

Web site has been updated.

Check this out...........

Join The 100 Club!!!
The 100 Club is a special opportunity to become a member with unique privileges and recognition. There are significant incentives for MotorSport Ranch Houston to get its first 100 members on board. We would like to extend some of these to those of you who have the desire to be a "catalyst" in this endeavor. The details are preliminary at this time but we will soon be offering 100 pre-development memberships at $5000 for Regular and $10,000 for the Executive. In addition to the savings of 33% on the projected initiations, 100 Club Members will enjoy privileges such as Preferential Session Grid Positions, Premium Paddock Parking, Special Vehicle Demo Opportunities, and No Strings Membership Transferrability, to name a few. These memberships will be a highly coveted commodity!! You will be able to DRIVE at MSR in Cresson without paying monthly dues until the Houston Facility is open. There will be special opportunities associated with every 10 Memberships within the 100 Club. Our Legal Representation will not allow us to "Guarantee Delivery" of the facility but 100 Club Memberships will be secured until our facility is operational. This will be the best chance to make this facility YOURS. We will keep you posted right here with respect to when and how these memberships will be offered.

Don't forget to please sign the guest book.

Thank You
------------------------------------------------------------

Preliminary Membership Information

The Membership Structure of MotorSport Ranch will include an initiation fee, monthly dues,
and session fees. There will be levels or tiers of individual memberships available such as Executive and Regular.

Executive initiation fee: $15,000 (one time only) Regular initiation fee: $7,500 (one time only)
Executive monthly dues: $150 Regular monthly dues: $150
Executive session: $20 Regular session: $30

Family Memberships will be 150% of Initiation and Dues at each level.
Corporate and/or Group Memberships can be custom tailored to meet specific needs.Executive Members will enjoy excess allowances and privileges with respect to:

Riding Guests Per Month
Driving Guests Per Month
Voting Rights (on democratically resolved issues)
Membership Transferrability
Session Priority
Suggestions ??

Levi
04-07-2004, 03:54 PM
I received a email with updated information from Jerry Massengale.

Gentlemen and Ladies,

We are happy to inform you that our project is ready to move into the ground-braking phase. We have spent six months studying, planning, raising capital, and selling our concept to everyone we can. We have been met with extremely positive feedback, affirmative support, and welcome arms. Thank You.

Many of you have expressed your interest in helping out in many ways. We appreciate the support. As it happens, there is a way that you can help us move forward very quickly. We are asking you to submit a basic declaration of your current intentions with regard to membership in the MotorSport Ranch Houston Sports Car Country Club. This is not a binding contract, but merely a way for us to measure current consumer demand, support, and confidence. We understand that there are many questions that must be answered for you to make a decision like this. But given our basic explanation of the facility, location, products/services, general character and concept as presented in at our web-site; we would appreciate some sincere response and solid measure of demand for the facility.

We have a solid financial plan in place that does not require membership moneys (initiations or dues) in advance of moving forward. Our plan does require demand validation at points for capital expenditure and community support. We need to know who and how many members we can count on as a facility and community member.

To close, if you have a sincere interest in joining or participating in the MSR Houston at the ground floor level, please go to the web-site (www.msrhouston.com), view the latest information, and submit your comments and/or intentions from the "100 Club !!!" page. Any and all responses are greatly appreciated. Your input and response so far have made a HUGE contribution to our effort. Also, please forward the site to your friends, colleagues, and anyone else you come across that would be interested in our offering.

Please do not assume that your input and effort are insignificant to the success of this endeavor. We need you all to achieve our goal (and yours).

Thank You Very Much,

Jerry Massengale and Kim Campbell
281-787-7716 713-962-1247