PDA

View Full Version : Car Bubble!

venomous
02-28-2004, 10:39 PM
I have been interested in getting a car bubble for my car and at every Autofair I have been to I have seen car bubbles for sale. But, I haven't seemed to find them anywhere else. I was wondering where I could find one for a pretty decent price. Also does it come with some kind of device to controll the environment inside the car. What about inside and outdoor models of the bubble. Does anyone else keep their car in a bubble? I know I sound like a geek wanting to put my car in a bubble. But the car cover I have does not protect against bugs and rodents.:D

wtlcobra
02-29-2004, 05:20 AM
Someone showed me this site and he has this model. Very nice capsule. Does not allow anything inside of bag. They even say you can lean on this and it won't collapse. Good luck.

http://www.carcapsule.com/

venomous
02-29-2004, 03:16 PM
Thanks alot.:thumbsup:

Cobra-R
03-01-2004, 04:39 PM
I have four car capsules. They are great and you don't need to put anything in them to control the humidity or anything. With the fan running, it is surprising how dry and nice it stays in them.

I got mine from www.carcapsules.net. They have great service and are nice to do business with.

Brian

venomous
03-01-2004, 10:15 PM
I am interested in getting one of the indoor bubbles, but right now the building I have is not fully enclosed. The outdoor bubbles are way too expensive. Looks like I'll just have to wait for the building to be finished.:(