PDA

View Full Version : Valet parking incident in Houston -- is this your cobra?

coleman
03-06-2004, 10:48 AM
Houston,tx. valet parked 03 cobra, silver

Houston,tx. Did you have your silver 03 cobra valet parked friday night 9:30 pm at (El patio) on westimer , I was washing my car and seen the valet do a burnout in the back lot and then a second valet took off in the cobra down a side street and was gone for about 5mins. lic plate # W73-NDZ, I can only hope you get this information, please rip their f**king as*.

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10213

Mystic Cobra
03-06-2004, 12:09 PM
First stop... parking lot to deal with the valet parking guy.

Second stop... Johnny Cochran's office to deal with the first stop.

:D

All kidding aside, I have owned several performance cars and NEVER valet park them. I once first hand witnessed a valet attendent run a Ferari into a concrete wall. What a mess. The owner was much cooler about the situation than I would have been.:mad:

Bartman01
03-06-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Mystic Cobra
The owner was much cooler about the situation than I would have been.

If it was your typical ferarri owner then they didn't have to scrap and save to buy the car. He was probably bored with it anyway and looking for an excuse to buy another.

Mystic Cobra
03-06-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Bartman01
If it was your typical ferarri owner then they didn't have to scrap and save to buy the car. He was probably bored with it anyway and looking for an excuse to buy another.

:rotf: Now that never occured to me!

03 cobra toy
03-07-2004, 10:16 AM
:( not my car...... Did the car have wheel hop???:rotf:

svt tam
03-07-2004, 10:56 AM
man that sucks. I would never valet my car, and I use to be a valet parker.:eek: