PDA

View Full Version : Fun Ford Weekend Question??????

cain
03-12-2004, 08:33 PM
I was planning on attending the Fun Ford Weekend at Houston Raceway Park on April 30th, May 1-2. Has anyone made plans for this weekend? Just wanted to see about meeting up with some other SCMC members. I know it is a little early, but was trying to make plans for next month.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Carl G
03-13-2004, 12:07 AM
Will look at schedule, Hey guys do we have a track event that weekend? If not this might be a good place for a meet. :) :thumbsup: :raise: :hello:

John Chingasos
03-13-2004, 12:27 AM
I was planning on attending the Fun Ford Weekend at Houston Raceway Park on April 30th, May 1-2. Has anyone made plans for this weekend? Just wanted to see about meeting up with some other SCMC members. I know it is a little early, but was trying to make plans for next month.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

I will be there all weekend long ;)

Topless In Tex
03-13-2004, 03:47 AM
I will be there all weekend long ;)
God. I hate changes on message boards. i'm real confused right now!!!!! :(
Anyways...I am ALWAYS THERE both days. Although, my Stang is at its worst its ever been. I will be there. I would like to have new carpet by then, but I doubt it, and the gaping holes in my leather are hidious. BUT....thats my own damn fault for not buying a beater 5 years ago. I have not cleaned my engine in about 2 months now. I just dont care, BUT I willl be there. Oh, and I put a new hole in my pass side skirt last week going over a damn speed bump at the ATM. :mad:
I will see you there!!!! If ANYTHING, the rest of my Stang will look like hell, but I will have ONE clean engine! ;) THAT I know I can do. hope to see you there!
:banana:TNT:banana:

cain
03-13-2004, 09:12 AM
Well, I haven't had the chance to go to one in years so I'm looking forward to it. Will be at the swap meet in New Braunfels the weekend before trying to get rid of some old 89 LX parts.

Does the group normally try to get together at the track?

Firme
03-13-2004, 12:09 PM
Well, I haven't had the chance to go to one in years so I'm looking forward to it. Will be at the swap meet in New Braunfels the weekend before trying to get rid of some old 89 LX parts.

Does the group normally try to get together at the track?
We try to get together as much as Possible :D. The past couple of years, only a few people had been able to attend FFW. This year, I would love to get a big group up there. :woot:

cain
03-13-2004, 01:30 PM
We try to get together as much as Possible :D. The past couple of years, only a few people had been able to attend FFW. This year, I would love to get a big group up there. :woot:
Well unless something comes up I should be there late Friday night. It would be nice to have a big group showing. We still have some time to plan it out.

I am still planning on making it for the Austin cruise. Maybe we can talk about it more after the cruise. One thing at a time.

cobrapace94
03-13-2004, 10:39 PM
I'll be there both days, been the past 3 years. It is a lot of fun. I am thinking about running in True street this year along with the car show. It's a little early for a time to meet, but when it gets closer we can plan more. Hope I'll be ready with the new mods I have, ya'll will have to wait & see.

Twice Bitten
03-14-2004, 02:19 AM
I'll be there both days, been the past 3 years. It is a lot of fun. I am thinking about running in True street this year along with the car show. It's a little early for a time to meet, but when it gets closer we can plan more. Hope I'll be ready with the new mods I have, ya'll will have to wait & see.

We don't want to wait! :baby: :baby: :baby:

03 cobra toy
03-14-2004, 10:36 AM
I'm in !!! Maybe I'll show my car for the Good parking spot.... :thumbsup:

cobrapace94
03-14-2004, 01:13 PM
I'm in !!! Maybe I'll show my car for the Good parking spot.... :thumbsup:

For only $5.00 more for both days to to show & get good parking, it's worth it to show. :thumbsup: Plus might actually win something in the show & door prizes.

msmap
03-14-2004, 05:03 PM
I usually show both days to get the good parking and bring in the ice chest :cool:

bluethunder
03-16-2004, 10:22 AM
You know this man!!!!!!

FFW is a must for any ford Person- It's like church for a whole weekend!
:djsmile:

Levi
03-16-2004, 11:02 AM
Fast cars and hot girls gone wild. :D