PDA

View Full Version : MCOH Blue Bonnet Run this Sunday

Topless In Tex
03-13-2004, 05:35 AM
*** CRUISE HAS BEEN POSTPONED TILL MARCH 28TH!!!! THE DAY WE COME BACK FROM AUSTIN!!!!!*** but, I will leave the info here anyways if anyone is interested....
Contact Carol Cech at ccech97@yahoo.com :) If ya'll are interested that are not going w/ us to Austin. So, you can have some bbq after all! :)
CC

anyways.....WEATHER PERMITTING Me and WhiteSnake are gonna do the Blue Bonnet Run w/ the MCOH this Sunday to Brenham. He is home till Thursday, then back to hell on water.
I know the Cobra is wanting to be run so bad, and I need to air mine out too. If it makes it....I need to pump it up to make it to Austin and back......Sooooooo....if ya'll are interested.... this is where we are supposed to meet up north, or wherever. I just know its not down here....

Mar - 14 Blue Bonnet Run Meet at Sam's @ 290 and West Rd. at 9:30am

On Sunday, March 14th we are going on our annual Blue Bonnet Run to Fireman's Park in Brenham. We are working on get Barbecue for the picnic. If you going on the Blue Bonnet Run and want Barbecue, please email me at let me know before Monday. It's going to be $6.00 per person. There will be Sausage, Brisket, Ribs, Beans, Potato Salad & Coleslaw.

I know its too late for ya'll to RSVP for the bbq.....but I wanted to go ahead and post this if any of ya'll were thinking bout making a run. If any of ya'll are interested, let us know. Its gonna be a llooooooong time till you get to see us out together, and we would love to have ya'll join us for a cruise at least! (the weather is iffy, but it IS our plan) So as of now, if any of ya'll wanna join me and Whitesnake in a cruise up north, let me know.
If worst comes to worst, we can catch a burger on the way back, but, It would SURE be nice to see some of ya'll meet us!!!!!!! Been WAAYYY too long....
CC
:banana:TNT:banana:Christine

03 cobra toy
03-14-2004, 11:53 AM
:hello:Hey is that TNT Christine...Wow She's back !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

msmap
03-14-2004, 06:05 PM
*** CRUISE HAS BEEN POSTPONED TILL MARCH 28TH!!!! THE DAY WE COME BACK FROM AUSTIN!!!!!*** but, I will leave the info here anyways if anyone is interested....
Contact Carol Cech at ccech97@yahoo.com :) If ya'll are interested that are not going w/ us to Austin. So, you can have some bbq after all! :)
CC

anyways.....WEATHER PERMITTING Me and WhiteSnake are gonna do the Blue Bonnet Run w/ the MCOH this Sunday to Brenham. He is home till Thursday, then back to hell on water.
I know the Cobra is wanting to be run so bad, and I need to air mine out too. If it makes it....I need to pump it up to make it to Austin and back......Sooooooo....if ya'll are interested.... this is where we are supposed to meet up north, or wherever. I just know its not down here....

Mar - 14 Blue Bonnet Run Meet at Sam's @ 290 and West Rd. at 9:30am

On Sunday, March 14th we are going on our annual Blue Bonnet Run to Fireman's Park in Brenham. We are working on get Barbecue for the picnic. If you going on the Blue Bonnet Run and want Barbecue, please email me at let me know before Monday. It's going to be $6.00 per person. There will be Sausage, Brisket, Ribs, Beans, Potato Salad & Coleslaw.

I know its too late for ya'll to RSVP for the bbq.....but I wanted to go ahead and post this if any of ya'll were thinking bout making a run. If any of ya'll are interested, let us know. Its gonna be a llooooooong time till you get to see us out together, and we would love to have ya'll join us for a cruise at least! (the weather is iffy, but it IS our plan) So as of now, if any of ya'll wanna join me and Whitesnake in a cruise up north, let me know.
If worst comes to worst, we can catch a burger on the way back, but, It would SURE be nice to see some of ya'll meet us!!!!!!! Been WAAYYY too long....
CC
:banana:TNT:banana:Christine

Hmmmmm, maybe we could catch up with them on the way back!