PDA

View Full Version : 5th Anniversry in June?

Mirage775
03-16-2004, 05:37 AM
My girlfriend and I are planning on attending this cruise, along with whatever else is going on that weekend? I mostly want to do the cruise through the Dragon. Would it be best to make hotel reservationas ASAP? I'm about to join the club too, if that matters? Also, is there anyone is the north Alabama area that would want to caravan up together or meet up in TN somewhere and ride the rest of the way? And if anyone can give me any more details, other than what's posted on the site, that would be cool?

Later
Jason

97whitevert
03-16-2004, 04:23 PM
definetely make the hotel reservation and mention you are with the SCMC!!! ( dont wait till you send in your membership-- reserve first, then send in your $15 to us) Look at the main page fo rmore info- there will be the dragon run, whitewater rafting, auto cross, a show, dragracing.. and just hanging out. shopping if you like to do that too! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bitn03
03-19-2004, 10:48 AM
I am in NE TN so if you need someone to meet up with I can help with that! Just let me know! Welcome to the club! It is awesome! :D

Mirage775
03-19-2004, 11:04 AM
OK, I made reservations today. $300 bucks for 3 nights!!! Anywhere else cheaper to stay? If not, I most likely will not be there...

cobrabitn
03-19-2004, 09:12 PM
You won't find many other hotels in Pigeon Forge cheaper then that. That's about the average but at least you won't have to pay for parking and your car will be within a bird's eye view. :thumbsup:

Mirage775
03-20-2004, 02:43 PM
Well, although, I already made reservations, I think I'm gonna cancel them :( I think I'm gonna wait till the fall cruise. By then, I should be more financially stable :doubt: And to the dudes out there, this was not the females' decision. I just believe it will be better in the fall, cause it's a little hard to get time off work. I'm at work currently, cause I've moved and have yet to get internet. Well, that 300 bucks will go to better use soon..... exhaust for the snake ;)

Mirage775
03-27-2004, 10:04 PM
Well, I may be transferring to a better job soon or I'll make less money at the job I'm at now and end up losing the snake :( So, I just decided to go to the damn anniversary, cause I may not be able to in the fall.... So, see yall there!

cobrabitn
03-28-2004, 11:19 AM
Actually, you will probably pay more in the Fall for a room as that is their peak season and the cost of rooms can easily double. There will be a greater attendance in the summer for the 5th this year anyway and you will see cars coming as far as Canada and California for this event.

:thumbsup:

Mirage775
03-28-2004, 01:35 PM
Cool! :thumbsup: Well, expect us to be there. I may have to drop one of my days, so instead of being there 3 days/nights, I might have to change it to 2, but dunno yet, it may all work out, we'll see?

cobrabitn
03-28-2004, 01:38 PM
I hope it works out for ya and I hope you get that higher paying job too! We all need a little pay increase! ;)

scocher
03-29-2004, 02:55 PM
Well, I may be transferring to a better job soon or I'll make less money at the job I'm at now and end up losing the snake :( So, I just decided to go to the damn anniversary, cause I may not be able to in the fall.... So, see yall there!

:( I hope you don't have to give up your snake. I feel your pain. Sucky things like that happen to all of us. About nine years ago my husband lost his job and we had to start over, but we're doing fine now, and we're on our second Cobra since then! :thumbsup:

scocher
03-29-2004, 02:59 PM
I hope it works out for ya and I hope you get that higher paying job too! We all need a little pay increase! ;)

Yeah!! So we can buy more Cobras!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
WAIT! Some of you already have "more Cobras" :doubt: :p

cobrabitn
03-29-2004, 08:54 PM
I need the pay increase so I can pay for the taxes and insurance on the 04. The taxes are $1100.00 and the insurance is $1100.00 a year. You have to have mega $$ just to buy any new car. :mad:

scocher
03-31-2004, 01:31 PM
OK, I made reservations today. $300 bucks for 3 nights!!! Anywhere else cheaper to stay? If not, I most likely will not be there...

I called last night about reservations and was told Tues/Weds/Thurs is $73 per night. :thumbsup: The weekend, Fri and Sat is $105 per night. Scott and I paid way more than that in October!

scocher
03-31-2004, 01:34 PM
I need the pay increase so I can pay for the taxes and insurance on the 04. The taxes are $1100.00 and the insurance is $1100.00 a year. You have to have mega $$ just to buy any new car. :mad:

We get raped here when we buy our tags, too! :mad: :mad: Our insurance is a couple hundred less than yours, but that is probably because of where we live, etc... I really detest paying insurance, but what I hate even more is that some people don't have any, and they're the ones that always hit us! :edmond: