PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Houston Motorsports Park Speedway Schedule

Levi
03-19-2004, 05:54 PM
March 27 TAMS Modifieds, HMS Late Models, Allison Legacys, Pro-Challenge, Legends and Bandoleros

April 24 TSRS, HMS Late Models, Allison Legacys, Pro-Challenge, Legends and Bandoleros

May 7 NASCAR Practice. Plus Races for Modifieds $2,500 to WIn, LImited Late Models $2,500 to Win, Allison Legacys, Legends cars and Bandoleros

May 8 NASCAR AutoZone, "The Leak Sealer 150" Late Model Points Race. Plus "HMS Late Model 100" $2,500 to Win.

May 15 ROMCO, HMS Late Models, Pro-Challenge, Legends and Bandoleros

May 29 TSRS, HMS Late Models, Allison Legacys, Pro-Challenge, Legends and Bandoleros

June 19 ARTS Trucks, HMS Late Models, Allison Legacys, Pro-Challenge, Legends and Bandoleros

July 17 TSRS, HMS Late Models, Allison Legacys, Pro-Challenge, Legends and Bandoleros

July 31 ROMCO, HMS Late Models, Allison Legacys, Pro-Challenge, Legends and Bandoleros

August 21 HMS Late Model “125 Spectacular”, Allison Legacys, Pro-Challenge, Legends and Bandoleros

September 11 ROMCO, HMS Late Models, Allison Legacys, Pro-Challenge, Legends and Bandoleros

October 1 - 2 Space City 125 (TSRS), HMS Late Models, Allison Legacys, Pro-Challenge, Legends and Bandoleros

October 23 ARTS Trucks, HMS Late Models, Allison Legacys, Pro-Challenge, Legends and Bandoleros

Touring Series
ROMCO (Texas Tornado Tour) Super Late Models
TSRS (Texas Super Racing Series) Late Models
ARTS (Allstar Race Truck Series)
TAMS (Texas Asphalt Modified Series)
Texas Pro Sedans
Super Mini Cup Cars

Levi
03-22-2004, 02:37 PM
When I was a teen, living in Kentucky, from time to time we would hand out at the local paved oval track. It has been year since I have been back to the old track.

I posted this to see if anyone was interested in watching some paved oval racing, live and in person..