PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here - NEB

99SVT3753
03-20-2004, 11:27 AM
Just joined the list a couple days ago .. just looking to see if anyone else has joined in the Nebraska area yet ..

Tim

(edited 21 MAR 04) ..

Thanx all!!

I've already seen the mass improvement already with member help and even helped a few myself with some wiring issues ..

I also own 3 Camaros and have been part of a couple clubs with them, but NOTHING compares to ANY of the 3 SVT clubs I've joined since I've purchased the Cobra last summer! The people are more friendly and are generally out to just talk to ya and never make you feel SMALL ..

Thank for the #! .. I'll edit my profile to say SCMC #01047 .. Awesome! ..
How many of you are planning to go to the MIDAMERICA MOTORPLEX in the westcoast of Iowa this summer? .. I'm planning on it .. hope to meet a lot of you .. My wife gets back from her yearly tour of Iraq in the next couple weeks .. and she is lookin forward to just hangin out too .. lol

Tim

Mystic Cobra
03-20-2004, 06:18 PM
Welcome Tim!

Hello from the left coast! :cool:
Glad you joined the club. :thumbsup:
There's a great group of people that hang around these parts and good information to be found in the forums.

tgentry
03-20-2004, 08:14 PM
Welcome! I hope you're considering joining the club as well. You'll find plenty of fun, helpful, Cobra loving people here. With warmer weather we should see a lot more activity.

cobrabitn
03-21-2004, 12:35 AM
Tim,

Your number is 01047. Welcome to the club! :thumbsup: Hope you enjoy it. :bounce:

Tony

winddysvt
03-25-2004, 03:40 PM
Just joined the list a couple days ago .. just looking to see if anyone else has joined in the Nebraska area yet ..

Tim

(edited 21 MAR 04) ..

Thanx all!!

I've already seen the mass improvement already with member help and even helped a few myself with some wiring issues ..

I also own 3 Camaros and have been part of a couple clubs with them, but NOTHING compares to ANY of the 3 SVT clubs I've joined since I've purchased the Cobra last summer! The people are more friendly and are generally out to just talk to ya and never make you feel SMALL ..

Thank for the #! .. I'll edit my profile to say SCMC #01047 .. Awesome! ..
How many of you are planning to go to the MIDAMERICA MOTORPLEX in the westcoast of Iowa this summer? .. I'm planning on it .. hope to meet a lot of you .. My wife gets back from her yearly tour of Iraq in the next couple weeks .. and she is lookin forward to just hangin out too .. lol

Tim

==============

does Illinois count? :rolleyes:

we are planning a few things this year -- but with our son's upcoming High school graduation, and entry into UTI -

were going to have to take it one day at a time...

hopefully, next year, we can get on a schedule that we can actually arrange for events ahead of time!!

:thumbsup:

99SVT3753
03-28-2004, 01:38 PM
I am originally from NW IND (Valparaiso) .. and if I can get there this summer to visit my family, I'll be passin thru IL ..

:)

Tim

==============

does Illinois count? :rolleyes:

we are planning a few things this year -- but with our son's upcoming High school graduation, and entry into UTI -

were going to have to take it one day at a time...

hopefully, next year, we can get on a schedule that we can actually arrange for events ahead of time!!

:thumbsup:

Cobrizo
03-28-2004, 11:23 PM
Welcome from Minnesota! This is an awesome club, great information with great people. I'm having a blast, I know you will too! And thank you to your wife for her service to this great country! :thumbsup:

winddysvt
03-30-2004, 05:31 PM
I am originally from NW IND (Valparaiso) .. and if I can get there this summer to visit my family, I'll be passin thru IL ..

:)

Tim

===============

be careful where you pass thru ---

don't go thru Gary if you can help it --- the road construction has been going on so long I think the original guys who started the work have retired by now....

:eek:

it is a mess and we hit terrible traffic even at 2:20 a.m. a few weeks ago...

let us know when your coming thru -- alternate routes are a good idea! :thumbsup: :bounce: