PDA

View Full Version : New 04 Mysicchrome owner

Bobs Mystic 04
03-23-2004, 09:58 PM
Hi to all. Well, people were calling me nuts and crazy all day yesterday because I sold my 67 Gt Fastback 4spd bigBlock mustang in order to purchase my new SVT. Today I'm grinning from ear to ear. This car may not have the sixties mystique, but I think it is the coolest thing on four wheels. I've had my fill of the old stangs for a while and thought it was time to move up to the modern mustang. After I save up a few bucks I hope to do some mods. Till then I'll just enjoy the out of the box power.:bounce:

cobrabitn
03-23-2004, 10:21 PM
Bob,

I had a beautiful 1969 Mach 1 with a 428CJ in it. It had a 4 speed and a 350:1 posi in it. I sold it so I could buy an Indy Pace Car. I just bought a 2004 Mystichrome Cobra and will be selling one of my other Cobras because I have too many. (4). I don't regret selling the Mach 1; it was nice to look at but I didn't enjoy driving it. My Pace Car Convertible I enjoy a whole lot more then I ever did the Mach. As for the Mystichrome, all I can say is that I live for the weekends. :D Enjoy your new Snake and don't look back because you own the fastest production Mustang Ford ever put out. (Cobra R owners are looking at me right now so I gotta go..... :run: )

Mystic Cobra
03-24-2004, 10:52 AM
Hi to all. Well, people were calling me nuts and crazy all day yesterday because I sold my 67 Gt Fastback 4spd bigBlock mustang in order to purchase my new SVT. Today I'm grinning from ear to ear. This car may not have the sixties mystique, but I think it is the coolest thing on four wheels. I've had my fill of the old stangs for a while and thought it was time to move up to the modern mustang. After I save up a few bucks I hope to do some mods. Till then I'll just enjoy the out of the box power.:bounce:

Hi Bob!

Welcome aboard!:thumbsup:

Ya gotta love the Mystichromes! I did the same thing that you and Tony did. Ya see prior to the Cobra I was a die hard GM fan (forgive my father for I have sinned), anyway I had a 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible. This was no ordinary Cutlass, it was custom ordered from the factory in April of 1972 with a 442 engine and drivetrain. It had a 455ci motor, 4bbl carb, dual exhaust, hurst dual gate shifter. Yet it was badged as a mere Cutlass, it was a total sleeper (unless you heard it running). If that wasn't rare enough this particular car was custom ordered in an Ebony Black exterior and a Madrid Vinyl White interior with a white convertible top and parade cover. It was one of about 30 cars made like this. This was a numbers matching fully documented car. She was a beaut.

But I got tired of the classic car wrench turning. These last couple of years that I had her I worked on the car more than I drove the car.

Like you I wanted all the modern goodies and yet horsepower to boot. The Terminators sure fit that bill! :eek:

Anyway, good luck with the car and welcome aboard.

Oh and by the way. The SCMC is putting together a National East Coast Mystichrome Meet that will be held in conjunction with the SCMC's fifth anniversary celebration. You can click on the logo on the front page for more info (shameless plug). :cool:

Mystic Cobra
03-24-2004, 10:53 AM
Bob,

Enjoy your new Snake and don't look back because you own the fastest production Mustang Ford ever put out. (Cobra R owners are looking at me right now so I gotta go..... :run: )

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

On by the way Tony, I love the Mr. Chrome!

Firme
03-24-2004, 12:17 PM
Mystichrome :drool:

:hello: Bob, welcome aboard.

:edmond: I want one.

mystic04
03-25-2004, 03:19 PM
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

On by the way Tony, I love the Mr. Chrome!
WElcome mystic cobra you ever in philly area we can go take both our mystics out for a spin :D