PDA

View Full Version : you're not the only one Tony.

smashedheadcat
03-25-2004, 10:47 PM
Hey everyone. The black car pi$$ed me off today, so I went out and did something about it........... Pictures to come tomarrow. :D

Firme
03-25-2004, 10:58 PM
oh boy... :doubt:

cobrabitn
03-25-2004, 11:02 PM
I'm not the only one what? You didn't go out and buy a Mystichrome did you? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: If you did, please tell me you bought a coupe so we can have some fun on the dragstrip! :thumbsup:

Now you went and gone and peeked my interest?

Mystic Cobra
03-26-2004, 10:50 AM
Oh sure keep us in suspense, a forum cliff-hanger.
:ttiwwop:

I finally got to use that smiley!!! :D

Mystic Cobra
03-26-2004, 10:55 AM
Ok it's been over twelve hours, there is only so much stress I can take, post the pics, post them now, don't make me come over there with my digital camera and snapshot you senseless, we need info, specs, colors, details, myths, rumors, lies, fabrications, some truth mixed in...

jeez I need a life. :D

smashedheadcat
03-26-2004, 12:19 PM
Finally, (had to work this morning).............. Sorry, not enough battery life for the flash to work...... Here she is. Notta Mystichrome (couldn't afford one), but I still don't know how I afforded this. Gotta fixed 4.3% interest rate somehow. I am not comlaining though. :D

smashedheadcat
03-26-2004, 01:07 PM
Here's some specs.......

Bone Stock
Very low miles
Oxford White
Build number 3500
Absolutely perfect.
Dang, I should'a got this a LOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

Josh

Hazman
03-26-2004, 02:04 PM
So Josh
Let me get this straight you wreck a 99 and wind up with an 03:jawdrop:
You still have not told us what the black car did to piss you off??? :woooah:
You have had the car for what 48-72 hours and you already have the Police sitting in front of your house?? :eek:
Or do they normally keep an eye on you??? :side:

:jk: JK Awesome car. Hope you enjoy it. :thumbsup:

flynfink
03-26-2004, 02:13 PM
So Josh
You have had the car for what 48-72 hours and you already have the Police sitting in front of your house?? :eek:

Yeah we wanna know :baby:

spent the $$ you got for the 99 and then some, so much for being outta debt. but are we happy ;) ;) ;)

BadMoFo
03-26-2004, 02:49 PM
Josh still going to make it to the sonic tonight? I cant beleive I was just out getting dinner and there you are buying that cobra. Wish I had as many toys as you do. Hope to see you tonight. Oh I put out a teaser on the corral, told them I saw someone buying a new toy and that boost was good, but didnt say who or what they bought. see if that brings a crowd tonight. :D

winddysvt
03-26-2004, 03:18 PM
Hey everyone. The black car pi$$ed me off today, so I went out and did something about it........... Pictures to come tomarrow. :D
==============

guess I've been away for awhile...

what's going on?

what happened to the Black one?

NICE new Cobra by the way!!

Congrats!!

which one are you bringing to the 5th Anniv.???? :confused:

:bounce:

winddysvt
03-26-2004, 03:22 PM
oops -
found your other thread....

I'm glad your o.k.!

we can always replace Cobra's right?

but not each other... :thumbsup: :bounce:

Mystic Cobra
03-26-2004, 04:27 PM
Josh,
Congratulations and welcome to the Terminator Club! :thumbsup:

Remember BEFORE you step hard on the long skinny pedal make sure that the long arm of the law has left your neighborhood.

We don't want to read in your next post that your cooling your heels in the county lockup.

Have fun with the new ride bro. :burnout:

smashedheadcat
03-26-2004, 05:13 PM
So Josh

Actually, I had the car for about 14 hours when that pic was taken. :D. Yeah, that guy lives across the street. He's cool. He's 25, so he's always hanging out and checking out the hot rods. I help him with his Ramcharger, he helps me with my car sometimes. He's cool. But, they normally keep an eye on me anyway. :D

smashedheadcat
03-26-2004, 05:20 PM
Yeah we wanna know :baby:

spent the $$ you got for the 99 and then some, so much for being outta debt. but are we happy ;) ;) ;)

Yeah, I made out like a bandit, and decided after the car pissed me off to treat myself right. I've had that black car apart and back together about 10 times in a matter of a few days. Headers, trans, clutch, everything. On and off, on and off, in and out etc. See, when I depress the clutch, something sounds like metal on metal clanking, when I let off the clutch, it sounds fine. Everything from flywheel to driveshaft is brand new, and very expensive stuff. I can't deal with that kind of BS anymore. So I kicked my car (2nd time I've ever done that) and drove to the dealer. There is one more thing that pushed me over the edge with that black car, but that'll be taken care of. Right now, the 97 hasn't even thought about getting my attention. It's second on the list of "cool" in my book right now, and it's going to stay that way til i can stand to look at it again. My hands are raw from header installs/uninstalls, bellhousings, clutch bolts, shims, flywheels, starters etc. I haven't been that mad at it since it lost oil pressure. I just ponied up and did something stupid, but dang it, it makes me happy. And that's all I care about right now. My girlfriend hates white, and she'll be VERY upset when she finds out I bought this car, but she'll get over it. :) I did this for myself, I needed this. I just can't believe I got financed for it.

Josh

smashedheadcat
03-26-2004, 05:24 PM
oops -
found your other thread....

I'm glad your o.k.!

we can always replace Cobra's right?

but not each other... :thumbsup: :bounce:

Thanks Bonny. :) I replaced that cobra with a better cobra. :D We are all okay, in both cars, so everybody wins..... well, the occupants of the SVT won anyway.

Josh

smashedheadcat
03-26-2004, 05:27 PM
Josh,
Congratulations and welcome to the Terminator Club! :thumbsup:

Remember BEFORE you step hard on the long skinny pedal make sure that the long arm of the law has left your neighborhood.

We don't want to read in your next post that your cooling your heels in the county lockup.

Have fun with the new ride bro. :burnout:

I'll have fun with it. And thanks for the welcome. I can get used to this car. But, lets not forget, I'm very exprienced with boosted cobras. My black car will thump this one, well, it would if it was running. I'll be shooting for 12.7's in bone stock trim with this car, and I won't mod it until I get that ET. Must learn to get fast the cheap way, and faster with mods.

Josh

Big Daddy
03-26-2004, 07:12 PM
Josh,

Hey man welcome to the light side! Glad to see you got the fastest color out there!! :D ;) So now I expect to see you at more of the events! How about the 3rd and 4th of April in Charlotte at Autofair?? :thumbsup:

97whitevert
03-26-2004, 08:40 PM
congrats Josh!! the 03's are soooooo sweet... just gotta love them...! :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

cowboyharry
03-26-2004, 10:44 PM
Get a new girl friend. :rolleyes:

smashedheadcat
03-27-2004, 02:27 AM
Josh,

Hey man welcome to the light side! Glad to see you got the fastest color out there!! :D ;) So now I expect to see you at more of the events! How about the 3rd and 4th of April in Charlotte at Autofair?? :thumbsup:

This is a possibility. If I'm here, then I'll make the drive up there. I've lined up a place to stay in case I get to go.

Josh

smashedheadcat
03-27-2004, 02:30 AM
Get a new girl friend. :rolleyes:

There's no way I'm letting her go. I told her tonight, and I stopped her before she got too mad. I think everything's going to be fine. :thumbsup:

Josh

winddysvt
03-30-2004, 06:04 PM
There's no way I'm letting her go. I told her tonight, and I stopped her before she got too mad. I think everything's going to be fine. :thumbsup:

Josh

=======

I am proud of you Josh !!! :thumbsup: :bounce:

hey Josh, you coming to the 5th????

smashedheadcat
03-31-2004, 06:07 PM
=======

I am proud of you Josh !!! :thumbsup: :bounce:

hey Josh, you coming to the 5th????

I'm gonna try. It's hard for me to plan for stuff. we should have more help in filling the flight schedule by then, so it's a possibility. :)

Josh

Cobrizo
03-31-2004, 06:55 PM
I'm just chiming in cuz I'm jealous! Awesome color on your snake and even better financing! Congrats! :thumbsup: :bounce:

smashedheadcat
03-31-2004, 08:45 PM
I'm just chiming in cuz I'm jealous! Awesome color on your snake and even better financing! Congrats! :thumbsup: :bounce:

Thank you very much. I'm happy with both financing, and color. Just wish the woman felt the same.

Josh

winddysvt
04-02-2004, 01:14 PM
I'm gonna try. It's hard for me to plan for stuff. we should have more help in filling the flight schedule by then, so it's a possibility. :)

Josh

=======

I hope you can...

I'm looking forward to meeting you!!

how about you Pam --

you coming? :cool: :thumbsup:

Cobrizo
04-02-2004, 02:51 PM
=======

I hope you can...

I'm looking forward to meeting you!!

how about you Pam --

you coming? :cool: :thumbsup:
No, I don't think so, not this one. :bawling: I'd love to meet you guys, one of these days! My niece is getting married June in WI so lots going on that month. Plus with all the kids its hard to get away, but the 5th anniv. is very tempting! :thumbsup: I'll expect lot of pics! :bounce: :bounce:

winddysvt
04-06-2004, 03:15 PM
No, I don't think so, not this one. :bawling: I'd love to meet you guys, one of these days! My niece is getting married June in WI so lots going on that month. Plus with all the kids its hard to get away, but the 5th anniv. is very tempting! :thumbsup: I'll expect lot of pics! :bounce: :bounce:

===========

we will do our best ---

what do you think about coming to Gingerman (Michigan)
in September?

would that work? :)

Cobrizo
04-06-2004, 07:27 PM
===========

we will do our best ---

what do you think about coming to Gingerman (Michigan)
in September?

would that work? :)
Hmmm, I'll have to give that some thought! :) :thumbsup: