PDA

View Full Version : Ladies of South Central

Carl G
03-28-2004, 08:15 PM
Deb just wanted me to tell all of you how much fun she had and enjoyed meeting and talking to all of you. This was her first trip in my Cobra and I did not know how she would react to all of this. She loved it and cant wait for the next one. She told me that all of the ladies made her feel welcome and liked talking to all of you. I think she was surprised that Women could enjoy their cars as much as the men, and drive them as well as the men. Thanks Ladies it sure was a blast.

Twice Bitten
03-28-2004, 08:28 PM
She's a keeper, Carl...I look forward to visiting with her more. Margaritas on the deck? ;) rachel

Topless In Tex
03-28-2004, 08:54 PM
Hey Carl...
Debbie was great!!! I'm so glad she had a good time!! I could REALLY tell she was getting into it, and I enjoyed so much talking with her about cars and stuff! Shes got the BUG now!!!!! :thumbsup: Just wish we could all get together more often, instead of just once or twice a year! Shes really neat, and she will be a very welcomed addition to the family!!!
Also, it was good to meet up w/ everyone again, and to see all the other women again!! This trip was AWESOME!! Cant WAIT to do it again! ;)

and Carl...thanks for the Talk about! Sorry I killed it! :o Racheal, thanks for the coffee :), and, speaking of Margaritas: I am sick to death that we got back in so late and did not have a chance to get eveyone in the 'hospitality suite' for Margaritas before dinner last night.....I got about 2 bottles I had to haul back!!!! :( I was really looking forward to that w/ ya'll! Maybe next time it will work out better!

Carl, tell Debbie how much I enjoyed her company! Look forward to the next time! :thumbsup:
:banana:TNT:banana:

msmap
03-28-2004, 09:24 PM
Hi Carl, Debbie is great, so glad she had fun. Sounds like she just might be persuaded to do some car shopping in the near future :thumbsup:

LadyCobra01'
03-29-2004, 12:22 PM
It was great meeting Debbie she is a great lady! I agree with Sherri it sounds like she might want to go car shopping soon! She looks like she might like the mystic chome color! :thumbsup:

Kim

msmap
03-29-2004, 07:05 PM
It was great meeting Debbie she is a great lady! I agree with Sherri it sounds like she might want to go car shopping soon! She looks like she might like the mystic chome color! :thumbsup:

Kim

A vert at that :cool: