PDA

View Full Version : The Great state of Texas!

nckissfan
03-30-2004, 02:22 PM
hey guys, I live in the Charlotte, NC area. I just got home from a little r&r in Texas. My wife and I attended her best friend's wedding in Amarillo. We flew into DFW, and rented a beer can, as it was cheaper than flying into Amarillo. Anyways, my wife's dad lives in Crowley, south of FW. So, we stayed with him for two nights, and the rest in the panhandle. I saw a couple sweet snakes in the FW area. I was driving my wife crazy, saying oooh, oooh there's another. I love the highways there, nice and open. We are contemplating moving down that way. She is native Texan, and I like the area down there. I just wish I had my snake with me while I was down there.

97CasperCobra
03-30-2004, 02:34 PM
Both Dallas and Houston have GREAT suburb areas....as I'm sure San Antonio and Austin do as well. If you're ever in Houston or in TX again give us a hollar, we'll give ya a REAL welcome. :thumbsup:

bluethunder
03-30-2004, 03:16 PM
Both Dallas and Houston have GREAT suburb areas....as I'm sure San Antonio and Austin do as well. If you're ever in Houston or in TX again give us a hollar, we'll give ya a REAL welcome. :thumbsup:

Don't listen to Casper--We'll all go out and I'll give ya the true Texas Welcome and a rap lesson!

:lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

nckissfan
03-30-2004, 04:02 PM
thanks guys, I will remember that!! Texas is a great place to be!

JBoden
03-30-2004, 06:38 PM
Next time your planning a Texas trip - let us all know. It would be cool to get together.

Hope to see you at the 5th Anniversary gathering in Tennessse.

:bounce: :bounce:

Spiffy668
03-31-2004, 12:16 AM
Next time your planning a Texas trip - let us all know. It would be cool to get together.

Hope to see you at the 5th Anniversary gathering in Tennessse.

:bounce: :bounce:

Especially those of us who are closer than them Houston people. ;)