PDA

View Full Version : Space City Cruisers Easter Show 2004!!

Topless In Tex
03-31-2004, 12:25 AM
Hey ya'll,
I know I brought this up to a bunch of ya'll last weekend, but I"m gonna post up.....
Our show is next weekend, Easter weekend, on Saturday. Those of you that have been, you know how AWESOME our shows are! :thumbsup: Weather permitting we have one of THE BEST turnouts of any club out there! Our biggest show to date has been 235 Cars. (open show) And, the SCMC is ALWAYS encouraged to come as a group. We make sure they get mentioned alot over the PA over the course of the day, and there is a $150 Cash prize for Club Participation. (2nd $100, 3rd $50 to the respective club!)

I REALLY WOULD LIKE to see at least a few of ya'll come down this way next weekend. Steve will be back next Friday, and we will be doin our thing judging. Last time ya'll all came together, it was AWESOME to see you all roll in together! Ya'll made quite a showing!! :hail:

The park is GREAT. We have raffles, doorprizes, music, food, a playground for the kids, and its just a great day! If you will be around PLEASE try to attend, okay? :cool:
here is the flier:
:banana:TNT:banana:

LadyCobra01'
03-31-2004, 01:23 PM
Count me in! :thumbsup: Anyone else?

Kim

Firme
03-31-2004, 01:27 PM
I am gonna try like hell to go

97CasperCobra
03-31-2004, 01:33 PM
I'll see what I can do about making it out. I have to be back in the Woodlands for a meeting at 3pm that afternoon and my car's in NO shape to be shown as it is. :(

On the other hand, I'd LOVE to win that club participation $$$ so we can throw another BBQ!!! :thumbsup:

Firme
03-31-2004, 01:35 PM
we need at least 8-9 cars to get some sort of club participations award, judging from the past...

97CasperCobra
03-31-2004, 01:44 PM
we need at least 8-9 cars to get some sort of club participations award, judging from the past...

that's cool....let me know if you need me. I"ll clean my car up anyways, but that nasty dent on the driver's side rear 1/4 panel kills me(Damn College town!!!!).

Carl G
03-31-2004, 06:32 PM
You can count me in. :thumbsup:

LadyCobra01'
03-31-2004, 06:41 PM
Where did you all meet last time?

Kim

cobrapace94
03-31-2004, 10:17 PM
I be making plans to go CC. Space City cruisers always put on a good show. :thumbsup: Hope all plans are complete by then. :bounce: :eek:

Andy M
04-01-2004, 02:26 AM
Christine,

I sure wish I could make this with the rest of you, but we have stuff planned with the kids all weekend long.

Is this thing always on Easter weekend? if so, I would have to plan in advance for next year...

you guys/gals make the SCMC proud!! :thumbsup: and have fun!!!

Topless In Tex
04-01-2004, 08:03 AM
:thumbsup: Hey ya'll! Glad to see a bunch of ya'll coming out! Keep posting up, if you are planning on coming!!

Andy, we always do it Easter W/E and Labor Day weekend. We have lots of Kids games and activities, and Easter Egg Hunt, and a playground w/ a bunch of stuff for the kids to play on. I dont know if you have been to our park yet, but its really nice. Our shows are VERY family oriented! :D (just a thought!) ;)

Anyways! We'll get a head count towards the end of next week. Myself and Steve always register as SCMC members, so we are two more that you can add for your Club Participation! :cool:

Hope to see ya'll there, and keep your fingers crossed that we have weather like we have had the last couple of days!
:banana: TNT:banana:

03 cobra toy
04-01-2004, 09:32 AM
Sorry can't make it :( We are going out of town...This is one of the best shows !!!! Great people and very nice cars....