PDA

View Full Version : Austin Cruise Video inside (1st of many)

Firme
03-31-2004, 01:30 AM
Ok, here is the first of many videos to come.

This is the Cruise-by video we took going to marble falls...

if you think the music or editing is cheesy, let me know...

more pics and video to come.

Edmond

SCMC Austin Cruise, Cruise By (http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/media/videos/austin_cruise0304/SCMC%20Austin%20Cruise%20-%20Cruise%20By.wmv) ~2.6 megs

97CasperCobra
03-31-2004, 08:26 AM
Ok, here is the first of many videos to come.

:headbang: SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

You should look for something like a NASCAR clip with "Gentlemen.....start your engines!!" :thumbsup:

John Chingasos
03-31-2004, 08:58 AM
Freakin awesome..........cant believe I missed it.....DAM DAM DAM :mad:

I am out

LATE

msmap
03-31-2004, 09:13 AM
Cool :thumbsup:

bluethunder
03-31-2004, 09:17 AM
:( :chairshot :bawling: :scratch: .

I suck a filming, I thought I got a lot better film than that!!!

Edmond, Did yo get the entire tape from phil?
If so how did some of the still shots I took on the cruise come out?
:doubt: :eek:

coleman
03-31-2004, 09:20 AM
well, i thought it was way cool :thumbsup:

blacksnake
03-31-2004, 09:26 AM
That was pretty cool... It didn't look like that line of Cobras was ever going to end :thumbsup:

Andy M
03-31-2004, 09:31 AM
Edmond,

Very cool!!!! :thumbsup:

Mystic Cobra
03-31-2004, 09:50 AM
I vote it:
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

(Nine) YOU ROCKS! (on a scale of 10). That was great! I loved the sound of the Cobras driving by. Man some of the exhausts on these cars sound great. Loved the photo angle, loved the music.

You would have got 10 but there were no burnouts (ya gotta have a burnout). :D

Great job guys thanks so much for posting it. :cool:

cain
03-31-2004, 10:18 AM
The video looks awesome. :eek: Credit goes to both of you. :bounce:

Dano
03-31-2004, 10:21 AM
Great video ... not hard to tell that you've done that before! Good job.

Dan

03 cobra toy
03-31-2004, 10:31 AM
VERY NICE !!! :thumbsup:

nckissfan
03-31-2004, 10:45 AM
great video, it was cool hearing the different exhaust configurations. The music was fine Firme. :thumbsup:

Firme
03-31-2004, 10:46 AM
:( :chairshot :bawling: :scratch: .

I suck a filming, I thought I got a lot better film than that!!!

Edmond, Did yo get the entire tape from phil?
If so how did some of the still shots I took on the cruise come out?
:doubt: :eek:

Joey, that was a pretty good shot, the more you do it, the more you get an eye for it :p

yes I did get both tapes from Phil, the still look good on the Camcorder, but I haven't transfered any to the PC yet to see what kinda resolution I get. Man there is like 3-4 hours of footage to edit through... and there there is the whole "turning the camera sideways" :rotf:

This video took like 10 minutes to make after I got the tape and got home, since I knew the exact footage I wanted, but the rest will be harder cause of all the editing. But I wanted to at least have something out there.. more to come tonight..
:bounce:

thanks everyone for the compliments, and Jeff, no burnout this year :( (still have the one from last year though :D )

93KingCobra
03-31-2004, 11:04 AM
Man that was cool :firebounc I wish I had turned around so that I could have been in the shot as well!! There is always later this year when we do our Fall trip.

Dano
03-31-2004, 11:17 AM
Firme

Do you mind if I put a LINK on my Austin Cruise Web Page, pointing to your video clip? A lot of viewers of my Web Site aren't necessarily Forum types.

Dan

LadyCobra01'
03-31-2004, 11:30 AM
OMG! That was awsome!!:headbang: Great job Guys!!

Kim

Firme
03-31-2004, 11:31 AM
Firme

Do you mind if I put a LINK on my Austin Cruise Web Page, pointing to your video clip? A lot of viewers of my Web Site aren't necessarily Forum types.

Dan

No problem Dan, we got plenty of bandwidth... (700 gigs worth)

(Thanks for asking btw :) )

blacksnake
03-31-2004, 11:32 AM
Firme, I have some video also that I can provide to you. I need to get it put into the computer tonight. Is there any specific resolution you would like me to save it at?

Dano
03-31-2004, 11:43 AM
Firme

Thanks. I have a lot of traffic on my Web Site, and I'm sure the viewers will enjoy it.

Dan

Firme
03-31-2004, 11:46 AM
Firme, I have some video also that I can provide to you. I need to get it put into the computer tonight. Is there any specific resolution you would like me to save it at?

If its DV, I will take raw DV sizing and format. If you need a way to get it to me, let me know and I will set you up a temporary FTP account.

Firme

Thanks. I have a lot of traffic on my Web Site, and I'm sure the viewers will enjoy it.

Dan

Thanks Dan, tonight when I get home (6:30CST) I am going to make a minor change to it (make the transitionfrom video to credit less abrupt and put the website on it) but the link will stay the same.

bluethunder
03-31-2004, 11:56 AM
Joey, that was a pretty good shot, the more you do it, the more you get an eye for it :p

... and there there is the whole "turning the camera sideways" :rotf:

Hey man, My Arm got tired and with the twisties and all the wind I was bound to get a few sideways shots!
Hopefully they turned out ok! Post a small vid of the sideways shots and add the music " Lowrider" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Jesse99
03-31-2004, 12:28 PM
That was awesome.. All those Cobras look great.. Makes me want to cry for missing it.. :(

raven69david
03-31-2004, 03:11 PM
Nice.http://www.bullittzero.com/TRS3/images/smilies/dancingcool.gif

Carl G
03-31-2004, 07:33 PM
Great work Edmond, music was fine now lets see some more :) Please please :thumbsup:

nuxx
03-31-2004, 07:52 PM
Great work Edmond, music was fine now lets see some more :) Please please :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now for some Mystichrome tailing a Cobra R video :eek: :) :D :cool: ;) :p

Andy M
03-31-2004, 08:33 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now for some Mystichrome tailing a Cobra R video :eek: :) :D :cool: ;) :pPeter,

next time I will have my video camera running facing rearward!! I could have caught you in the act!! ;) you know, this is what happens when you try to keep up with an R in the turns?!! just kidding man!! having fun at your expense!

I am really glad you did not have a offroad excursion!! That would have left a mark!!! :(

nuxx
03-31-2004, 09:08 PM
Peter,

next time I will have my video camera running facing rearward!! I could have caught you in the act!! ;) you know, this is what happens when you try to keep up with an R in the turns?!! just kidding man!! having fun at your expense!

I am really glad you did not have a offroad excursion!! That would have left a mark!!! :(
Hahah yeah... that was the time we got left by the pack, then you took off to catch them, and I took off to catch you... lol.. :o

cobrapace94
03-31-2004, 10:27 PM
Way cool there guys... :thumbsup: The video rocks!!!!
You are making me feel really bad for not being able to make it on the cruise. :mad:

More, More, More, More videos...

cobrabitn
04-01-2004, 10:16 PM
To whoever did the video.... :thumbsup: To Edmond who put it up on the website with Firme productions... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (Two thumbs up)

freaking AWESOME! :D

97CasperCobra
04-01-2004, 11:41 PM
To whoever did the video.... :thumbsup: To Edmond who put it up on the website with Firme productions... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now if we could get all those who were on the cruise a member.....THAT would be AWESOME!!! :cool: :D

raven69david
04-02-2004, 12:06 AM
My $15 is on it's way!http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/images2/smilies/thumbs_up.gif

97CasperCobra
04-02-2004, 12:56 AM
My $15 is on it's way!http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/images2/smilies/thumbs_up.gif

AWESOME!!! I wanted to get you guys membership forms when I came out to SA, but I didn't have any w/me. I'm glad SA is building up....now we just need to convince Dan and Racerat to join up. :D Maybe we can do a show there next year if we find a decent dealership to have it at. :thumbsup:

Firme
04-02-2004, 10:22 AM

:bounce: Kick ass!!! :thumbsup:

I brought a bunch of the club membership forms and try to hand them out to every new face I saw, just hope I didn't miss anyone...

Andy M
04-02-2004, 10:36 AM
:bounce: Kick ass!!! :thumbsup:

I brought a bunch of the club membership forms and try to hand them out to every new face I saw, just hope I didn't miss anyone...I've got a guy at work who is about to join. I have been hounding him for a few weeks now... He said he would be joining and is also going to plan on coming to TWS in October.

cain
04-02-2004, 10:53 AM
Mike,
if you it's ok with the club, I can check with my friend at Northiside Ford in SA to see if he can get some type of response as to possible interest in hosting an event. Let me know what you think.

97CasperCobra
04-02-2004, 11:42 AM
Mike,
if you it's ok with the club, I can check with my friend at Northiside Ford in SA to see if he can get some type of response as to possible interest in hosting an event. Let me know what you think.

That would be awesome Richard.....please let me know ASAP. I may come up to SA & Dallas over the summer to scout out dealerships and get membership growing. Anyone with good terms at a dealership should ask around about a show. :thumbsup:

Sorry I didn't introduce myself at the Austin Cruise......it totally blew my mind of how many snakes were around I don't think I met too many new faces. :(

blacksnake
04-02-2004, 11:56 AM
We have our local SVTOA chaper sponsered by Jordan Ford here in San Antonio. They have been good to us. We have our monthly meetings there, etc. We also had a car show/show 'n shine there as our first event. I'm sure a car show would be welcomed and we could get a joint SVTOA and SCMC thing going. Just a thought... Also, we will be meeting there tonight (04/02/2004) for a BBQ if anyone in the surrounding area wants to attend. We may also cruise to the Forum after we eat (if it's not raining).

nuxx
04-02-2004, 12:21 PM
More videos!!! :bounce:

Jesse99
04-02-2004, 12:41 PM
It would be nice to see more SCMC members here in Dallas.. I know Coleman does a great job with GTG here in D/FW area.. And I'm hoping to be sending in my membership within the next few weeks..

cain
04-02-2004, 07:12 PM
That would be awesome Richard.....please let me know ASAP. I may come up to SA & Dallas over the summer to scout out dealerships and get membership growing. Anyone with good terms at a dealership should ask around about a show. :thumbsup:

Sorry I didn't introduce myself at the Austin Cruise......it totally blew my mind of how many snakes were around I don't think I met too many new faces. :(
That's cool. We'll just have to do the introductions the next time we meet. It's still up in the air right now as for the 5th anniversary, but I really don't want to miss it. Are you planning on going to FFW at the end of the month? Maybe we'll run into each other.

I talked with my friend and he said he would check with the person in charge of handling such events. I will keep you posted as to what I hear.

cain
04-02-2004, 07:14 PM
We have our local SVTOA chaper sponsered by Jordan Ford here in San Antonio. They have been good to us. We have our monthly meetings there, etc. We also had a car show/show 'n shine there as our first event. I'm sure a car show would be welcomed and we could get a joint SVTOA and SCMC thing going. Just a thought... Also, we will be meeting there tonight (04/02/2004) for a BBQ if anyone in the surrounding area wants to attend. We may also cruise to the Forum after we eat (if it's not raining).
I think Jordan and Northside would probably be the best dealrships to talk with. Isn't Jordan an SVT Dealer also? I know Northisde is but can't remember if Jordan is.

blacksnake
04-02-2004, 09:01 PM
Yes, they are an SVT dealer as well.

coleman
04-02-2004, 11:16 PM
i'm in pretty good with two local SVT dealerships here in DFW-area:

Doug Stanley Ford & Texan Ford

what's possible?

Jesse99
04-02-2004, 11:25 PM
i'm in pretty good with two local SVT dealerships here in DFW-area:

Doug Stanley Ford & Texan Ford

what's possible?

I think Texan Ford sponsers SVTOA.. Before I bought my Cobra I was going to get the Mach1.. The salesman there told me if I buy a Cobra I'll also get a free membership to SVTOA..

Topless In Tex
04-03-2004, 12:23 AM
I would LOOOOOOOOVE to join....I just need someone to buy me a COBRA.... anyone interested? lol.... :D
:banana:TNT:banana:

coleman
04-03-2004, 01:25 AM
yeah, another way to look at it.
SVTOA membership is 35,000 & you get a free cobra :thumbsup:

I know about Texans because I'm the DFW-SVTOA activities director (or is it assistant :rolleyes: )

nastystrike
04-08-2004, 12:38 AM
Firme, great to finally meet you. Super photos and video - loved the production. Maybe you can teach me how to post the short 10 - 15 second videos I took with my digital camera while we were on the twisties. Christine. your car is very special. You can join as far as I'm concerned. Great to meet you too, finally.

Firme
04-08-2004, 01:13 AM
Firme, great to finally meet you. Super photos and video - loved the production. Maybe you can teach me how to post the short 10 - 15 second videos I took with my digital camera while we were on the twisties. Christine. your car is very special. You can join as far as I'm concerned. Great to meet you too, finally.

If you can get them off of the camera mail them to firme@svtcobraclub.com , I will post them for you. :thumbsup:

oh and Christine will always has a special place in this club, Cobra or not ;) (she is also the South Central head car show judge :bounce: )

03sonicblueaus
04-09-2004, 05:47 PM
You can always tell who is the head judge. . . The one with the dirty knees.:bounce: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: