PDA

View Full Version : My Pics From The Austin Cruise...

Topless In Tex
04-03-2004, 02:26 AM
Well, I'm just sorry I did not get many 'people' shots. :( BUT...I hope ya'll enjoy these. I had to scan each pic to post, they screwed up my CD and I did not want to wait. There have not been alot of pics posted yet, and I wanted to share mine. sooooooooooooo............ :cool:
here they are! :thumbsup:

I just wish I had got more. Please feel free to download ANY of them you want off of my Webshots. They are there for the taking. Hope you enjoy them.
and again, I appreciate ya'll letting me hang w/ yall.......I worked on my car ALL day today. Cleaned my carpet, Washed it, gonna clay bar 2morrow. I am embarrassed, cuz my car looked soooo bad last weekend. :thumbdwn: I put my BRA back on, and had a few compliments today. Just wish it would have looked up to par when I met ya'll.... :( Ya'll definetely seen Topless at her Very worst. and, I know it.
thanks again, I had a GREAT TIME! I needed that! :D
:banana:TNT:banana:

see YA'LL NEXT WEEKEND AT OUR SHOW......BRINGEM' ON...IF YOU WANT THAT $150!!!!!!!!!

MY SHOTS FROM THE AUSTIN CRUISE:
http://community.webshots.com/album/130749647zgoJhm

cobrapace94
04-03-2004, 03:56 AM
Glad to see you got the pics up. Nice slide show with comments... :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
04-03-2004, 09:40 AM
Great pics Christine.....oh yea...it's MYSTIC :p

I'm so glad you made it again and are so comfortable hanging out with us. If there was a way to make you an honarary member of SCMC I'd do it in a flash. :D See ya soon. :thumbsup:

Mystic Cobra
04-03-2004, 10:21 AM
Great photos! :bounce:

And that line of Cobras... :eek:

msmap
04-03-2004, 10:40 AM
Thanks, Christine, very good pictures :)

GrabberBlue
04-03-2004, 05:11 PM
Christine, it was great to finally meet you! You were in great company, what a awesome bunch of Cobra folks!

Great Pictures!

LadyCobra01'
04-05-2004, 12:11 PM
Great pics! I forgot about the pic with Joey and Phil! :cool:

Kim

bluethunder
04-05-2004, 01:48 PM
Great pics! I forgot about the pic with Joey and Phil! :cool:

Kim

How dare you!!!!!!!!! I feel like :( now.... not anymore- I'm getting my car back soon!!!!!!! :rotf: :bounce:

LadyCobra01'
04-05-2004, 03:42 PM
How dare you!!!!!!!!! I feel like :( now.... not anymore- I'm getting my car back soon!!!!!!! :rotf: :bounce:

Don't be :(!! :bounce:

Kim

nckissfan
04-05-2004, 03:49 PM
great pics topless! it looks like y'all had a great time! The mirror shots are the best! :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
04-05-2004, 06:49 PM
Cool pics Christine, That shot of your car in the reflection of mine was nice!!! It was nice to have you on the cruise.

Topless In Tex
04-09-2004, 02:21 AM
Cool pics Christine, That shot of your car in the reflection of mine was nice!!! It was nice to have you on the cruise.
Thanks! i thought that was really cool too.... Wish ya'll would come down here on Saturday for our SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you wanna just come check it out let me know...pm me. I'll send you my cell #....I REALLY would like for ya'll to come check it out. It will be worth your time! ;)
:banana:TNT:banana: :thumbsup:

Dano
04-09-2004, 06:27 AM