PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Bumbera and his guys are awsome!

bluethunder
04-05-2004, 09:09 AM
As most know my car had a little fire with the wiring and was told it needed a new harness! After looking around this weekend I was able to find one but got a call from Bumbera's and tld they can fix the one in the car to work good as new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might have my car back for Fun Ford Weekend after all! This sure brighten my weekend even though Elliot Saddler won the Texas Nextel Cup race but hey- I am getting my car back soon!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I miss her already!

msmap
04-05-2004, 11:08 AM
That's good news, Joey :thumbsup: Hope it all works out for ya!

LadyCobra01'
04-05-2004, 12:23 PM
Great news Joey! :thumbsup: :bounce:

Kim

Firme
04-05-2004, 12:27 PM
thats awesome man!! :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
04-05-2004, 07:02 PM
This sure brighten my weekend even though Elliot Saddler won the Texas Nextel Cup race but hey- I am getting my car back soon!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I miss her already!
You should have been at the race like I was, That last lap was awsome even though Jr. only came in 4th. :(

bluethunder
04-05-2004, 07:16 PM
You should have been at the race like I was, That last lap was awsome even though Jr. only came in 4th. :(

yea, yea , yea---- Rub it in why don't cha!

WE all don't have money to go to the races and not race! I am gearing up for FFW!

Carl G
04-05-2004, 11:29 PM
Great news, now you can come out and play ffw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

bluethunder
04-06-2004, 09:05 AM
Great news, now you can come out and play ffw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

You know this CARL! I am going to be right behind you rapping away as My "Whity Ford" and "I gotta Vacum leak" Larry Go head to head in the finals!

Levi
04-06-2004, 10:06 AM
That was a Great race, from start to finish what a race. Score one for RYR , they Rock. :D

Andy M
04-06-2004, 09:12 PM
Joey,

Glad to hear that Kenny and his crew got you fixed up! Kenny is a personal friend, and his guy Kevin has done a ton of stuff on my car, including the front fascia reinforcement, clutch swaps (twice), Torsen T2R install, etc...

They do great work and take special care of your car.

Glad to hear it is all done! :thumbsup:

bluethunder
04-06-2004, 10:17 PM
Joey,

Glad to hear that Kenny and his crew got you fixed up! Kenny is a personal friend, and his guy Kevin has done a ton of stuff on my car, including the front fascia reinforcement, clutch swaps (twice), Torsen T2R install, etc...

They do great work and take special care of your car.

Glad to hear it is all done! :thumbsup:

They are the best!

Twice Bitten
04-06-2004, 10:29 PM
You know this CARL! I am going to be right behind you rapping away as My "Whity Ford" and "I gotta Vacum leak" Larry Go head to head in the finals!

:rotf: :lol:
Bring on the MINI :thumbsup:

bluethunder
04-07-2004, 08:56 AM
:rotf: :lol:
Bring on the MINI :thumbsup:

in my Jack Nickleson Voice- " You CAN't HHandle the Mini" :doubt:

:run: :woot: :woot: :hail:

You must be :crazy: to think you can take the mini on the course!
But that's okay, You're still :cheers: ! :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :flash:

Andy M
04-07-2004, 10:06 AM
ROTFL LMAO!!!! I loved that line from the movie!!! :thumbsup: ;)

Twice Bitten
04-07-2004, 10:50 AM

You are right, I can't handle the mini, to much hp and tourqe ;) ;) ;) ;) :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :spanked:

bluethunder
04-07-2004, 11:34 AM
You are right, I can't handle the mini, to much hp and tourqe ;) ;) ;) ;) :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :spanked:
no HP or tourqe but handling and go-cart ability!

:rotf: :rotf: - quit picking on my mini!
:( :( :( :( :( :( I like him- except Birds keep pooping on him when my wife takes it to her work downtown! It's like that old Supoerbowl Commericial where the pigions go after the blk car leaving the car wash! I swear!

Twice Bitten
04-07-2004, 01:05 PM
no HP or tourqe but handling and go-cart ability!

:rotf: :rotf: - quit picking on my mini!
:( :( :( :( :( :( I like him- except Birds keep pooping on him when my wife takes it to her work downtown! It's like that old Supoerbowl Commericial where the pigions go after the blk car leaving the car wash! I swear!

To make it fair, you have to get 3 other fat people to fide in the mini with you, all 3 have to way at least 333 lbs each :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

bluethunder
04-07-2004, 01:54 PM
To make it fair, you have to get 3 other fat people to fide in the mini with you, all 3 have to way at least 333 lbs each :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

1000 Extra pounds, My springs will break! Ok, you have to run with 87 octane!

Twice Bitten
04-07-2004, 02:00 PM
1000 Extra pounds, My springs will break! Ok, you have to run with 87 octane!

OK, 87 octane, plus my youngest kid, but in the 00R :thumbsup: :bounce:

bluethunder
04-07-2004, 02:23 PM
OK, 87 octane, plus my youngest kid, but in the 00R :thumbsup: :bounce:

I give up- You have 2 too many toys for me!
:rolleyes:

Ok we run anywhere I want! And I get to pick the place and I'll run ya in the truck!
:rotf: :doubt: :rotf: :rotf:

Twice Bitten
04-07-2004, 02:36 PM

Ok we run anywhere I want! And I get to pick the place and I'll run ya in the truck!

What truck? :jawdrop:

Andy M
04-07-2004, 03:20 PM
I think he's referring to that wicked custom Mini truck with the V8 in it??!! :eek: :p

Twice Bitten
04-07-2004, 03:23 PM
I think he's referring to that wicked custom Mini truck with the V8 in it??!! :eek: :p

:eek: :eek: :eek:

bluethunder
04-07-2004, 03:34 PM
What truck? :jawdrop:

We have a S/C Nissan Frontier! You aren't the only one that gets "blown" here!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

bluethunder
04-07-2004, 03:35 PM

Andy, Where did you see that? See if they have a ink to it, i wanna see this!

Twice Bitten
04-07-2004, 04:25 PM

It is in your garage :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bluethunder
04-07-2004, 05:19 PM
It is in your garage :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No I keep the stang in the garage and drive the truck( nissan) everyday and My wife Kathy drives the Mini to work daily! Nothing but a ford will sit in my garage unless it's a '68 or '69 Camaro. I'm still looking for one!

Twice Bitten
04-07-2004, 05:24 PM
No I keep the stang in the garage and drive the truck( nissan) everyday and My wife Kathy drives the Mini to work daily! Nothing but a ford will sit in my garage unless it's a '68 or '69 Camaro. I'm still looking for one!

A freind of mine is restoring a 69 RS/SS pace car (Z11) with a hard top, very rare with most options :thumbsup: He is planning on selling, I can give you his # if you want it. :)

bluethunder
04-07-2004, 05:35 PM
A freind of mine is restoring a 69 RS/SS pace car (Z11) with a hard top, very rare with most options :thumbsup: He is planning on selling, I can give you his # if you want it. :)
:( I want one I can restore and mods myself for a present to my father for his 60th B-day!

Carl G
04-07-2004, 07:03 PM

Awlful bold talk for a one eyed fat man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :thumbsup:

bluethunder
04-07-2004, 07:23 PM
Awlful bold talk for a one eyed fat man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :thumbsup:

One eyed fat man- I got one of those for ya carl!

hophipdyhop, Bogalooga!

Twice Bitten
04-08-2004, 10:35 PM

The truck has to be pulling 15k lbs on a trailer :D :D

Andy M
04-09-2004, 05:22 AM
check this out!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

http://www.miniv8.com/

Twice Bitten
04-09-2004, 07:01 AM
check this out!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

http://www.miniv8.com/

I give, I give....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek: :cool: :burnout: :scratch: :wildguy: :touche: :starwars: :flip: :spanked: :jawdrop: :surprise: :spank2: :spoke: :bugeyes: :whipit:

93KingCobra
04-09-2004, 09:08 AM
Dude that MINI would kill all in it's way, corners or 1/4mile!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Levi
04-09-2004, 09:21 AM
:bugeyes:

bluethunder
04-09-2004, 09:23 AM
I give, I give....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek: :cool: :burnout: :scratch: :wildguy: :touche: :starwars: :flip: :spanked: :jawdrop: :surprise: :spank2: :spoke: :bugeyes: :whipit:

Think you have enough smilies?

But that is awsome, I just posted it over on the mini board to get there reactions. Bunch of up tight brits!

Twice Bitten
04-09-2004, 09:27 AM
Think you have enough smilies?

But that is awsome, I just posted it over on the mini board to get there reactions. Bunch of up tight brits!

That thing scares me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: