PDA

View Full Version : Where are the rest of the pictures from the austin cruise??????

bluethunder
04-07-2004, 10:34 AM
Edmond- Are we going to have to start another *uck with edmond thread?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :bounce: I know there has got to be more!

97CasperCobra
04-07-2004, 11:22 AM
in a minute....:edmond:....he's working on it. :p

LadyCobra01'
04-07-2004, 11:48 AM

:bounce: Hurry! :D

Kim

LadyCobra01'
04-07-2004, 11:49 AM
Edmond don't forget the pic of Rap Joey! :thumbsup:

nuxx
04-07-2004, 12:05 PM
yeah yeah :cool:

bluethunder
04-07-2004, 12:30 PM

Whatcha Talk'n 'bout women?
:doubt:

bluethunder
04-07-2004, 12:46 PM

He's been working on something else :eek: ! Hry Casper did the stro's win last night?

Well Edmond- Come on!!!!!

Watch he's going to post some weird picture of me and FU-FU drink or me at the bar that night!
Wish I would have gotten one of him blushing when we did our thanks to edmond speech at the resturant!

97CasperCobra
04-07-2004, 01:38 PM
Hry Casper did the stro's win last night?

Nope....did the Braves win?? :p

Watch he's going to post some weird picture of me and FU-FU drink or me at the bar that night!

That's been done already. :lol:

bluethunder
04-07-2004, 01:47 PM
Nope....did the Braves win?? :p

That was Harsh, I know they'll be there in the end going past the A$$Tros! :rotf:

97CasperCobra
04-07-2004, 02:01 PM
That was Harsh, I know they'll be there in the end going past the A$$Tros! :rotf:

:bawling:

only time will tell......only time will tell.

bluethunder
04-08-2004, 10:26 AM
Edmond- Are we going to have to start another *uck with edmond thread?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :bounce: I know there has got to be more!

***cough*** Still waiting!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :p

Anyone else wanna see them?

nuxx
04-08-2004, 11:28 AM

:grinangel

Firme
04-08-2004, 11:40 AM

instead of caughing, you should have checked the site before posting :baby:

they will trickle in as time allows, unless you wanna start paypalling me :p

nuxx you left before I could give you a club memberships form :cool:

bluethunder
04-08-2004, 12:09 PM
instead of caughing, you should have checked the site before posting :baby:

they will trickle in as time allows, unless you wanna start paypalling me :p

nuxx you left before I could give you a club memberships form :cool:

Someone is having a bad morning! :rolleyes:

i'll go troll the site looking for more pics! I'm looking for the pics from 6th street !

Firme
04-08-2004, 12:26 PM
Someone is having a bad morning! :rolleyes:

hey now, you aren't the only one allowed to heckle around here.

i'll go troll the site looking for more pics! I'm looking for the pics from 6th street !

those are the ones I'm holding out for paypal :p
j/k

bluethunder
04-08-2004, 01:51 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :doubt:

97CasperCobra
04-11-2004, 11:06 PM
I want more pics!!!! :edmond:

bluethunder
04-12-2004, 10:30 AM
I want more pics!!!! :edmond:

calm down- He's got alot to do and other stuff that I'm sure needs to be done as well!!!!!!!!

WHO SAID THAT??????????

WE want pics, We want pics, we want pics!!

Firme
04-12-2004, 11:08 AM
I will be uploading more tonight :thumbsup:

bluethunder
04-12-2004, 11:54 AM
I will be uploading more tonight :thumbsup:

alright!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
04-12-2004, 02:01 PM
calm down- He's got alot to do and other stuff that I'm sure needs to be done as well!!!!!!!!

WHO SAID THAT??????????

Rick James BIA#CH!!!!

:dunno:

Carl G
04-12-2004, 11:17 PM
Were waiting :D

bluethunder
04-13-2004, 11:16 AM
He added some more!

http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/imgs/_04/AusCrs0304/index.htm

Firme
04-13-2004, 11:19 AM
He added some more!

http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/imgs/_04/AusCrs0304/index.htm

114 and counting, I'm done with mine (100 of those) and am half way through the ones Mike sent me, and then I will finish it with Kim's pics (the big finale). Unless people have more to send me. Then onto the video's and the video stills.

Once they are all accounted for, then I will post it up here and on the mainsite features.

97CasperCobra
04-13-2004, 11:44 AM
114 and counting, I'm done with mine (100 of those) and am half way through the ones Mike sent me.

Nice job Edmond......keep up the good work man. :thumbsup:

bluethunder
04-13-2004, 11:47 AM
114 and counting, I'm done with mine (100 of those) and am half way through the ones Mike sent me, and then I will finish it with Kim's pics (the big finale). Unless people have more to send me. Then onto the video's and the video stills.

Once they are all accounted for, then I will post it up here and on the mainsite features.

I wanna see some of the video stills!!!!!! I know I got some good one's of just about everybody's cars except Phils becasue I was riding in his!
And Edmond-I want my pics of "the mom" that CAsper Caught me taking!
She was a MILF!!!!!!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

93KingCobra
04-13-2004, 01:00 PM
Nice job Edmond......keep up the good work man. :thumbsup:

DITTO!! :thumbsup:

Firme
04-13-2004, 01:23 PM
I wanna see some of the video stills!!!!!! I know I got some good one's of just about everybody's cars except Phils becasue I was riding in his!

The video stills might not be that sharp in quality, but they are bad ass pics. The only problem with them is that they will make video editing 10x harder for me since the video is not continuous, every 5 seconds or so, there is a still in some parts, so I have to go through and pick out the motion video between the stills. :p

all in all, there alot of good footage. Thanks for videoing Joey, otherwise we wouldn't have much video.

97whitevert
04-13-2004, 01:32 PM
Can some one send me a CD with pics on it from this cruise ( and maybe last years too??- even some from your other gatherings, etc.) I am working on the 5th anni. scrapbook and would like to have some pics. my printer is choking trying to print and if i could get a cd i will pay for real prints....
Thanks-

Lisa Milstead
169 Brandy Ln
Statesville, NC 28677
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bluethunder
04-13-2004, 01:51 PM
The video stills might not be that sharp in quality, but they are bad ass pics. The only problem with them is that they will make video editing 10x harder for me since the video is not continuous, every 5 seconds or so, there is a still in some parts, so I have to go through and pick out the motion video between the stills. :p

all in all, there alot of good footage. Thanks for videoing Joey, otherwise we wouldn't have much video.

:blush: quit trying to make me feel usefull. I know I suck at video recording! I was in a car that was bouncing around the entire time!!!!!!

<---- Waits for video stills to see how bad they came out.

Firme
04-13-2004, 02:01 PM
Can some one send me a CD with pics on it from this cruise ( and maybe last years too??- even some from your other gatherings, etc.) I am working on the 5th anni. scrapbook and would like to have some pics. my printer is choking trying to print and if i could get a cd i will pay for real prints....
Thanks-

Lisa Milstead
169 Brandy Ln
Statesville, NC 28677
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No problem Lisa, I will get it to you, when is the deadline? What resolution do you want the pics to be?

Edmond

Levi
04-13-2004, 02:04 PM
:blush: quit trying to make me feel usefull. I know I suck at video recording! I was in a car that was bouncing around the entire time!!!!!!

<---- Waits for video stills to see how bad they came out.

I did some video for Andy and Joe this last winter at MSR. I could not stand still due to the cold weather and they said that there was alot of the vidoe footage where I was shaking the camera.

97whitevert
04-13-2004, 04:14 PM
No problem Lisa, I will get it to you, when is the deadline? What resolution do you want the pics to be?

Edmond
thanks Edmond! resolutipon wise- as good as possible. as i want to have prints made of them. deadline? well, as i am doing this in my 'spare time' and the 5th is in june... as soon as you can get it to me :eek:
Thanks for all you do! are you heading to the 5th?

Firme
04-13-2004, 05:12 PM
thanks Edmond! resolutipon wise- as good as possible. as i want to have prints made of them. deadline? well, as i am doing this in my 'spare time' and the 5th is in june... as soon as you can get it to me :eek:
Thanks for all you do! are you heading to the 5th?

I am trying to :) not looking forward to putting the miles on my car at all though, was hoping to tow it up there, but I know that won't happen now.