PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Sherri!

Topless In Tex
04-09-2004, 02:01 AM
Sherri....
I just wanted to be the FIRST to wish you a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! You are an AWESOME friend! And I wish the Very very best for you ALWAYS!!!! :thumbsup:
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/party/party-smiley-020.gif

...For those of you that do not know...Sherri's house got hit by lightening this week. It FRIED ALL HER ELECTRONIC DEVICES...(TV's, VCR, Phones, Stereo, DVD, COMPUTER, outlets, etc..) so, she has NO link to the real world. Her neighbor said it looked like a fire ball on her roof. the house is fine, but EVERYTHING ELECTRONIC IS WASTED! (she called me tonight and told me) So, if she does NOT respond, dont be surprised....

I know she wants to join ya'll tomorrow at the Auto Show.... Kim, hook up with her if you would. Call her, if she has not called you yet.. I will PM or email YOU and her here in a few about my plans....and let you know whats up in this neck of the woods...
This BUDS for YOU Sherri!!!!!
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/party/party-smiley-038.gif
love ya man!
:banana:TNT:banana:

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/party/party-smiley-038.gif
Thanks Sherri for being such a GREAT friend to me...There are NOT a whole lot of women that I enjoy hanging out with....(Understatement) YOU are definetely 1st on my list....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL bday!

Andy M
04-09-2004, 05:18 AM
Sherri,

Sorry to hear about the misfortune with the lightning!! :( :( :(

oh well, these things happen I suppose?... Glad to hear you are ok though!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! :bounce: :) :D

Firme
04-09-2004, 07:36 AM
:birthday:

:woot::hatparty::woot::hatparty::woot::hatparty:

Hope everything with the house is getting straightened out..

cobrabitn
04-09-2004, 08:04 AM
Happy Birthday Sheri! :hatparty: :birthday: I hope you get it all straightened out! Call that insurance company and make them pay for it. They charge enough as it is already!

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Carl G
04-09-2004, 08:27 AM
Happy Birthday Sherri, Hope things get back to normal for you soon. See you soon. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :) :clapping: :clapping: :bounce: :bounce:

bluethunder
04-09-2004, 08:56 AM
Happy Birthday Sherri, Hope things get back to normal for you soon. See you soon. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :) :clapping: :clapping: :bounce: :bounce:

:thumbsup: :stupid:

Twice Bitten
04-09-2004, 09:23 AM
Happy birthday!!!! Hope your b-day wishes come true!!! :bounce: :hatparty: :cheers: :clapping: :birthday: :yup: :banana: :woot:

Levi
04-09-2004, 09:31 AM
Remember your not getting older, things just get better with age. Hope everything goes ok with your house and Happy B-Day. :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
04-09-2004, 09:49 AM
Happy B-day Sherri....can I borrow that switch of yours to give ya your birthday lashes??? :D

Sorry to hear about the lightning......looks like it's time to UPGRADE!!! ;)

cobrapace94
04-09-2004, 09:55 AM
Happy Birthday Sherri. Hope you have a great day and many more.. :thumbsup: :bounce: :baby:
Hope all goes well with getting your house back together after the lightning, glad it was not worse.

93KingCobra
04-09-2004, 09:58 AM
Go Sherri it's ya birthday :woot: :hatparty: Go Sherri it's ya birthday :woot: :hatparty:

Sorry to hear about the bad news, hope it all works out. :(

HoustonSnake
04-09-2004, 11:18 AM
Happy Birthday!!! :birthday:

Sorry about the house, but on the bright side you get new and better stuff plus some mod money from the insurance claim! :burnout:

-Joe

LadyCobra01'
04-09-2004, 01:28 PM
Happy Birthday!!!:birthday::birthday: I hope you have a Great Birthday!!! :bounce:

Kim

svt tam
04-09-2004, 01:46 PM
:birthday: :hatparty: Hope you have a good one. :thumbsup:

Firme
04-09-2004, 03:47 PM

:eek: he's ALIVE!!!!! :bounce:

03 cobra toy
04-09-2004, 04:08 PM

:thumbsup:

Bartman01
04-09-2004, 04:44 PM
Ouch on the lightning.

Happy bday anyhow.

cobltng
04-11-2004, 04:08 PM
Time flys when youre havin fun,right. So happy 29th and wish you many more,youre a great gal.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: