PDA

View Full Version : Complaints for Tony

Mystic Cobra
04-12-2004, 02:22 PM
I received an email from Tony in which he indicated that someone asked him if he had getting many complaints lately. Tony apparently replied to the unknown individual that he had not. Tony requested that we email him with complaints.

I unilaterally decided to make my complaints in a public forum. I appologize Tony for blind siding you with this but here are my complaints:

1. I want to be rich. Don't get me wrong I'm financially comfortable but I want to be rich. I don't need to be Bill Gates rich but rich enough so that I don't have to work and have 100% leisure time to go to Mustang Anniversary's and all the events the guys in Texas do.

2. I want to be better looking. I'm not hideous mind you but I'd like to look more like Brad Pitt.

3. I want to stay slim all the time. Since I turned 40 I have to fight with my weight. I have to watch what I eat and exercise regularily or the weight creeps up. I want to eat whatever I want, when ever I want and never gain weight.

4. I want to be younger. I turned 46 this year. Where the heck did the years go? Sure I've accomplished lots of things in my life but I'd like to be 28 or 29 again.

That's all I can think of for now but I'll post any additional things that come to mind.

...ahhh, it just occurred to me that perhaps you meant complaints related to the Club or website. I don't have any complaints related to the Club or Website. I think that you do an excellent job with both of those. You have a thankless job and I know that you devote countless hours to this club. I for one congratulate you and thank you for a job well done. That goes for Edmond as well.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

97whitevert
04-12-2004, 02:32 PM
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumbsup:
:bounce:

Big Daddy
04-12-2004, 03:55 PM
I received an email from Tony in which he indicated that someone asked him if he had getting many complaints lately. Tony apparently replied to the unknown individual that he had not. Tony requested that we email him with complaints.

I unilaterally decided to make my complaints in a public forum. I appologize Tony for blind siding you with this but here are my complaints:

1. I want to be rich. Don't get me wrong I'm financially comfortable but I want to be rich. I don't need to be Bill Gates rich but rich enough so that I don't have to work and have 100% leisure time to go to Mustang Anniversary's and all the events the guys in Texas do.

2. I want to be better looking. I'm not hedious mind you but I'd like to look more like Brad Pitt.

3. I want to stay slim all the time. Since I turned 40 I have to fight with my weight. I have to watch what I eat and exercise regularily or the weight creeps up. I want to eat whatever I want, when ever I want and never gain weight.

4. I want to be younger. I turned 46 this year. Where the heck did the years go? Sure I've accomplished lots of things in my life but I'd like to be 28 or 29 again.

That's all I can think of for now but I'll post any additional things that come to mind.

...ahhh, it just occurred to me that perhaps you meant complaints related to the Club or website. I don't have any complaints related to the Club or Website. I think that you do an excellent job with both of those. You have a thankless job and I know that you devote countless hours to this club. I for one congratulate you and thank you for a job well done. That goes for Edmond as well.

Man talk about ungrateful!
Look IF you want to be richer, get a job that pays more or learn to cheat at the stock market, several rich people have gotten richer using this method and you know what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
If you want to be better looking talk to a plastic surgeon.
If you want to eat whatever you want whenever you want to and stay slim, TAKE MORE DRUGS.
If you want to be younger well....TOUGH! Deal with your age or TAKE MORE DRUGS, you won't actually be any younger but you won't care!

I hope I've helped with your complaints! :D ;) ;) :thumbsup:

98banana
04-12-2004, 04:01 PM
Brad Pitt??? Try picking somebody that looks a little better and can actually act! Well, Fight Club was pretty good...

Firme
04-12-2004, 04:28 PM
For starters I want a MYSITCHROME....

..That goes for Edmond as well.

Thanks man :love:
:woot: :jk:

Black Horse
04-12-2004, 09:08 PM
The only complaint I have is.......

well that I have no complaints about this club....nothing even to whine about.....

Now what kind of exhaust should I buy and what gears do I need?

cobrabitn
04-12-2004, 10:13 PM
Greg,

I am still laughing hysterically about your comments. That was just way too funny. :rotf:

Jeff, I feel your pain buddy! I think the exact same things you do except I want to be 25 again!

Edmond, this is for you!

Tony

redsnake99
04-12-2004, 10:49 PM
Big Daddy, I do appreciate your support of the pharmaceutical industry. That's what paid for my Cobra.

Complaints:
1. I want to be older, faster, so I can retire and participate in more club events. I'll be 59 in May, getting there as soon as I can.

2. New Cobra apparently won't be out until 07 model. I was going to be really ready for the 06. Guess I'll have to wait another 100,000 miles.

3. Don't get to see my Cobra Club friends often enough.

4. Can't think of more complaints.

:woot:

cowboyharry
04-14-2004, 12:51 AM
I have a comp;aint. I just scatched the paint on my car. Why didnt the club send me some 2000 grit sand paper instead of a ink pen when I renewed membership. :mad:

cobrabitn
04-14-2004, 01:06 AM
We were fresh out of 2000 grit but if you are nice I can send you some 40 grit paper. Will that work? :rotf:

cowboyharry
04-14-2004, 02:17 AM
We were fresh out of 2000 grit but if you are nice I can send you some 40 grit paper. Will that work? :rotf:
Nah, I'll just put a band aid on it. ;)

Lumpydogs
04-14-2004, 08:53 AM
Hey Tony,

Can the SCMC do something about the short tread life on my
rear tires???? Must be a design flaw by the SVT department
at Ford Motor Company!!!!

p.s. Great Thread!

cowboyharry
04-14-2004, 09:01 AM
Hey Tony,

Can the SCMC do something about the short tread life on my
rear tires???? Must be a design flaw by the SVT department
at Ford Motor Company!!!!

p.s. Great Thread!Put some duct tape on them. :D

Lumpydogs
04-14-2004, 09:11 AM
Thanks a lot, Cowboy

I've got a nice claw hammer that might work better on your scratch
than 2000 grit sandpaper. lol. :jk:

Mystic Cobra
04-14-2004, 09:53 AM
Man talk about ungrateful!
Look IF you want to be richer, get a job that pays more or learn to cheat at the stock market, several rich people have gotten richer using this method and you know what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
If you want to be better looking talk to a plastic surgeon.
If you want to eat whatever you want whenever you want to and stay slim, TAKE MORE DRUGS.
If you want to be younger well....TOUGH! Deal with your age or TAKE MORE DRUGS, you won't actually be any younger but you won't care!

Big Daddy:

I've though very carefully about your suggestions and have decided you are right. If I want changes in my life I need to take control and make them myself. To that end I have taken the following actions:

1. Cheating at the stock market: I've purchased the books "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Fraudulent Stock Trades" and "Insider Trades For Dummies." I plan to be rich within the next few months. Does any know the phone number to Martha Stewart's stock broker? Can he still do trades from prison?

2. I've submitted my name to "Extreme Make Over." As soon as they pick me I will be transformed into a Brad Pitt look- a- like. Watch for me on an upcoming episode.

3. I went to my family doctor. Since he determined that nothing was wrong with me (physically, the jury is still out regarding my mental health condition) he refused to prescribe any drugs. Not to be deterred from my mission, I did an internet search. I found I can order drugs from "Pet Meds dot com." Although their medications are designed for animals, I don't think they will have any long term side effects. I found a product named "Puppy Uppers" that sounds most promising. It is a stimulant so I will have more energy and therefore be awake 20 to 22 hours per day. That gives me plenty of time for exercise. It has side effects of suppressed appetite and memory loss. I plan to use these to my advantage - I will be eating less and will forget that I'm 46. I should be receiving my shipment within the week so if I remember I'll post how I'm progressing.

Thank you for helping me get back on track.
:D

scocher
04-14-2004, 09:58 PM
I have a comp;aint. I just scatched the paint on my car. Why didnt the club send me some 2000 grit sand paper instead of a ink pen when I renewed membership. :mad:

You should've had that saran wrap stuff on it!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Do you get the idea that I'm never gonna let you forget that???? :p

scocher
04-14-2004, 10:00 PM
Nah, I'll just put a band aid on it. ;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :nono: :nono: :nono:

scocher
04-14-2004, 10:03 PM
Put some duct tape on them. :D

Sorry, Harry, (I know this has come up before), but now you have DEFINITELY identified yourself as a REDNECK!!! :fart: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

scocher
04-14-2004, 10:06 PM
Big Daddy:

I've though very carefully about your suggestions and have decided you are right. If I want changes in my life I need to take control and make them myself. To that end I have taken the following actions:

1. Cheating at the stock market: I've purchased the books "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Fraudulent Stock Trades" and "Insider Trades For Dummies." I plan to be rich within the next few months. Does any know the phone number to Martha Stewart's stock broker? Can he still do trades from prison?

2. I've submitted my name to "Extreme Make Over." As soon as they pick me I will be transformed into a Brad Pitt look- a- like. Watch for me on an upcoming episode.

3. I went to my family doctor. Since he determined that nothing was wrong with me (physically, the jury is still out regarding my mental health condition) he refused to prescribe any drugs. Not to be deterred from my mission, I did an internet search. I found I can order drugs from "Pet Meds dot com." Although their medications are designed for animals, I don't think they will have any long term side effects. I found a product named "Puppy Uppers" that sounds most promising. It is a stimulant so I will have more energy and therefore be awake 20 to 22 hours per day. That gives me plenty of time for exercise. It has side effects of suppressed appetite and memory loss. I plan to use these to my advantage - I will be eating less and will forget that I'm 46. I should be receiving my shipment within the week so if I remember I'll post how I'm progressing.

Thank you for helping me get back on track.
:D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I practically had to pick myself up off the floor with your starting post, but then THIS! I hope I get to meet you at the 5th! You're my kind of hilarious dude!! It doesn't hurt that I suffer from all of the SAME problems - will be 46 later this year :D

cowboyharry
04-15-2004, 12:22 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :nono: :nono: :nono:
Are you giving me the finger :eek:

cowboyharry
04-15-2004, 12:23 AM
Sorry, Harry, (I know this has come up before), but now you have DEFINITELY identified yourself as a REDNECK!!! :fart: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Hal yal. I R a red neck. :thumbsup:

spittincobra01
04-15-2004, 04:40 PM
great thread!!!! I've enjoyed the read.

no complaints except the fact that I still live in the frozen north..... well for the time being I do ;)

Levi
04-15-2004, 04:49 PM
:rotf:

This thread is exactly why I love this car club. :thumbsup:

scocher
04-15-2004, 07:39 PM
Are you giving me the finger :eek:

You'd KNOW it if I were giving you the finger :321:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

scocher
04-15-2004, 07:41 PM
Hal yal. I R a red neck. :thumbsup:

:doh2: :p

scocher
04-15-2004, 07:43 PM
great thread!!!! I've enjoyed the read.

no complaints except the fact that I still live in the frozen north..... well for the time being I do ;)

Plenty of room in "redneckville" for ya :thumbsup: Some of us down here in the south are honorary rednecks. I'm from Chicago like my good buddy, Bonny :D

scocher
04-15-2004, 07:50 PM
:rotf:

This thread is exactly why I love this car club. :thumbsup:

I know what you mean :D It's such a joy to have a group of people with whom to share an intense love of snakes. It's even more incredible that these same people love to share total silliness :banana: :jk: :banana: :spank2: :banana: :headbang: :banana: :drunk: :banana: :crazy: :banana: :tongue: :banana: :cheers: :banana: :naughty:
Anybody who knows me, knows the nanner is my favorite :headbang:

cowboyharry
04-15-2004, 09:14 PM
You'd KNOW it if I were giving you the finger :321:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Dang it girl. you got big fingers :eek: Hey you all, enuf of the praise. This site is for *****in and complaining :p :doubt:

scocher
04-15-2004, 09:56 PM
Dang it girl. you got big fingers :eek: Hey you all, enuf of the praise. This site is for *****in and complaining :p :doubt:

:scratch: I thought you were all about hijacking threads, so why do you care if we get a little sentimental and :love: lovey-dovey and :naughty: huggy-kissie and :spank2: :eek: mushie and .... :barf: (a little too much, maybe?)

spittincobra01
04-15-2004, 10:10 PM
"This thread is exactly why I love this car club :thumbsup: ."

I don't know about anyone else Levi, but I don't think of this club as a "car club". Yeah I may have joined because of my car, but I stay because of the people. :thumbsup: :D

There are some really great people in this club, infact, I have yet to meet any member of the SCMC who wouldn't give the shirt off their back to help another member, even if they have only just met them!

Funny how one common interest brings together so many like minded people!

cowboyharry
04-15-2004, 11:02 PM
:scratch: I thought you were all about hijacking threads, so why do you care if we get a little sentimental and :love: lovey-dovey and :naughty: huggy-kissie and :spank2: :eek: mushie and .... :barf: (a little too much, maybe?)No, Not me, :D you got me mixed up with you :p

97whitevert
04-15-2004, 11:06 PM
"This thread is exactly why I love this car club :thumbsup: ."

I don't know about anyone else Levi, but I don't think of this club as a "car club". Yeah I may have joined because of my car, but I stay because of the people. :thumbsup: :D

There are some really great people in this club, infact, I have yet to meet any member of the SCMC who wouldn't give the shirt off their back to help another member, even if they have only just met them!

Funny how one common interest brings together so many like minded people!AMEN!!
and my complaint-- i don't get to see all the friends i have made here often enough!
:( :( :(

scocher
04-16-2004, 12:04 AM
There are some really great people in this club, infact, I have yet to meet any member of the SCMC who wouldn't give the shirt off their back to help another member...
:eek: :eek: :yup: :yup: :yup:

scocher
04-16-2004, 12:07 AM
No, Not me, :D you got me mixed up with you :p

We must be way too much alike (all except the redneck part!). That would explain my confusion :confused: :confused: Wouldn't it??? :dunno:

scocher
04-16-2004, 12:08 AM
As a matter of fact, I doo have a complaint for Tony. :yup:
Hey, Tony, how come we don't all have FOUR cobras??? :doubt: :doubt:

scocher
04-16-2004, 12:11 AM

Big Daddy, would that be the voice of experience talking there :lurk: :doubt: ;) :p

scocher
04-16-2004, 12:13 AM
I went to my family doctor. Since he determined that nothing was wrong with me (physically, the jury is still out regarding my mental health condition) he refused to prescribe any drugs. Not to be deterred from my mission, I did an internet search. I found I can order drugs from "Pet Meds dot com." Although their medications are designed for animals, I don't think they will have any long term side effects. I found a product named "Puppy Uppers" that sounds most promising. It is a stimulant so I will have more energy and therefore be awake 20 to 22 hours per day. That gives me plenty of time for exercise. It has side effects of suppressed appetite and memory loss. I plan to use these to my advantage - I will be eating less and will forget that I'm 46. I should be receiving my shipment within the week so if I remember I'll post how I'm progressing. :D

How's the doggie drugs working out? ;)

Lumpydogs
04-16-2004, 01:14 PM
I think this group needs to re-evaluate their Medications!

As for me, It's forcasted to be 70 deg. in Michigan this weekend :bounce:
Mayby I'll take a little DRIVE! :D

Bye the Way, looks like Michigan is going to reinstate the emissions
testing that didn't work 10 years ago. :mad: They tell us that our
pollution is considerably less than ten years prior but still too high for
the current limits. TONY CAN'T YOU FIX THIS?????????

scocher
04-16-2004, 07:40 PM
I think this group needs to re-evaluate their Medications!

Maybe we all need to GET some meds!! :twitchy: :flip: :bugeyes: :drool: :dizzy: :retard: :drunk: :p :headbang: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

redsnake99
04-17-2004, 09:52 AM
let's keep this "more meds" thing going. I work for a huge pharmaceutical company. Yee-ha!

:thumbsup:

97whitevert
04-17-2004, 10:03 AM
let's keep this "more meds" thing going. I work for a huge pharmaceutical company. Yee-ha!

:thumbsup:
here- let me give you my request... xanex to help me sleep, zyrtec to help me breathe and to keep me from feeling just miserable in general, and whatever else is reccommended to keep me happy when i work with teenagers all day long.... :D :D

scocher
04-17-2004, 11:17 AM
here- let me give you my request... xanex to help me sleep, zyrtec to help me breathe and to keep me from feeling just miserable in general, and whatever else is reccommended to keep me happy when i work with teenagers all day long.... :D :D

Margaritas???? :D :D ;) ;) :thumbsup: I feel you pain, Lisa. I work with inner-city teens all day :flip: We all know what the answer is :spanked: :spank2: or :smack: but they won't let us do that anymore. :(

97whitevert
04-17-2004, 11:35 AM
Margaritas???? :D :D ;) ;) :thumbsup: I feel you pain, Lisa. I work with inner-city teens all day :flip: We all know what the answer is :spanked: :spank2: or :smack: but they won't let us do that anymore. :(
yeah margaritas do wonders for the soul!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: that is my drug of choice i guess! :rotf: :rotf: howver i was kinda thinkin of something during the day.... :eek: :eek:

scocher
04-17-2004, 12:10 PM
yeah margaritas do wonders for the soul!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: that is my drug of choice i guess! :rotf: :rotf: howver i was kinda thinkin of something during the day.... :eek: :eek:

We're in the process of working with the architects to build our new school. I have requested a fully stocked bar in the teachers' lounge, a whirlpool and sauna and a full-time masseuse :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :p I don't think we'll get any of these, but it was worth a shot (and I got a lot of support) !! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

scocher
04-17-2004, 12:14 PM
By the way, Lisa, did you read "School Answering Machine" in the Couple of Jokes thread (post #75)?? :thumbsup:

97whitevert
04-17-2004, 01:36 PM
We're in the process of working with the architects to build our new school. I have requested a fully stocked bar in the teachers' lounge, a whirlpool and sauna and a full-time masseuse :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :p I don't think we'll get any of these, but it was worth a shot (and I got a lot of support) !! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ya never know till you ask- right? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: we have the whirlpool- just thats its in the boys locker room....not for TEACHER use... and yup saw the answering machine posts-- ours actually has those on it!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;)

bitn03
04-19-2004, 10:51 PM
I have laughed :rotf: :rotf: through this thread! This is great!!!!!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

scocher
04-19-2004, 11:14 PM
I have laughed :rotf: :rotf: through this thread! This is great!!!!!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

We're just one crazy bunch :crazy: :flip: :dizzy: :headbang: :banana:

Actually, this is such a great release after a day of dealing with teenagers who blame you for everythng that has ever gone wrong in their lives!! This is so much fun. The people are so cool, and I'm actually able to hang onto a shread of sanity - not a big one, mind you, but still a shread!!! :twitchy: THANKS GUYS AND GALS!!! :thumbsup: :D

spittincobra01
04-20-2004, 12:50 AM
You have found sanity in here???? I have been on this board for 4 years this year and I have yet to find sanity on it :D

winddysvt
04-20-2004, 10:27 AM

==========

I have a few complaints myself...

:rolleyes:

ah.... we won't go into it....

with a club like this --

who cares?

thanks Tony!!!!!!!

love ya man!!

winddysvt
04-20-2004, 10:41 AM
You have found sanity in here???? I have been on this board for 4 years this year and I have yet to find sanity on it :D

========

now Matt --

ya have me don't you?

:rolleyes:
:D:

spittincobra01
04-21-2004, 12:13 PM
need I say more?? ;) :D :eek:

spittincobra01
04-21-2004, 12:14 PM
but like I'm sane?? :bugeyes:

scocher
04-21-2004, 12:25 PM

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Actually, I didn't really say I found sanity in here, just that partaking in this insanity has helped me to hang onto a thread of sanity ;) :p That makes perfect sense, doesn't it??? :eek: :thumbsup: :rotf:

scocher
04-21-2004, 12:33 PM
but like I'm sane?? :bugeyes:

I don't think I've ever accused anybody in the SCMC of being sane :nono: :nono: :nono: In fact, I think our official club motto (proudly taking its place right next to the snake) shoud be -----> :crazy: :bugeyes: :twitchy: :flip: :p :crazy:

Black Horse
04-21-2004, 09:24 PM

You did sign the "Sanity Clause" when you enrolled with this Club...right?

Oh wait a minute......There is No Sanity Clause...........or is that the Ether Bunny?

Mystic Cobra
04-26-2004, 12:06 PM
SCMC Forum:
I thought I would give everyone an update on my progress:

1. Stock investments: I found an old issue of "Investing in Dot Coms for Fun and Profit." After reading this magazine cover to cover I decided to place my entire nest egg in the following companies: "Eggs By Mail.com", "Used Hotel Sheets.com", and "Mold of the Month Club.com." Although I can't find these companies on the internet, I am confident in their profit potential. I met a gentleman during my brief incarceration (see item 3) that was willing to take my cash and invest in these companies for me. To speed up my journey on the road to riches I have taken out a second mortgage on my home and invested that cash with him also. I am certain that this investing will cause an extreme change in my financial outlook.

2. Brad Pitt makeover: this is not going so well. "Extreme Makeover" refused my application as did "Surprise Makeover", "Makeover Ambush" and "Oh my Gawd You're Ugly" (on late night cable). I hear that the Jerry Springer show is going to have a makeover episode so I have sent them a letter and am keeping my fingers crossed.

3. Puppy Uppers: I enjoyed the first case immensly. They did however have more side effects that was disclosed. Clawing at the door to get out, barking at cats, and an unfortunate fire hydrant incident. Apparently, law enforcement has no since of humor when it comes to uriniating on a fire hydrant that is located in front of Police Headquarters. This led to a brief incarceration where coincidently I met my new stock broker. Unfortunately Petmeds.com found out I don't own a dog and they refused to ship me a second case of Puppy Uppers, something about FDA regulations, company policy, blah, blah, yada, yada, so forth and so on.

Anyway I just thought that I would provide the forum members with an update on my progress.

PS... Sanity, we don't need no stinkin Sanity!
:cool:

My Cobra
04-26-2004, 12:13 PM
ha ha ha ha. man i can never stop laughing from what you guys write on here. When will the pics of new members cars go up on the site???? can not wait to see some of the new rides.

97whitevert
04-26-2004, 05:04 PM
rotflmaossoagroaipimp :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Lumpydogs
04-26-2004, 05:47 PM
Dear Jeff (a.k.a. mystic cobra)

I have really enjoyed your postings (LOL)
Have you, by any chance, ever written for MAD Magazine???

Keep em' coming :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
05-12-2004, 01:17 AM
I'm assuming by this post being dead that everyone is happy? :bounce: :bounce:

cowboyharry
05-12-2004, 02:04 AM
Its not dead yet. I feel a complaint coming on. :mad: Ah shucks, it was just gas. :(

scocher
05-12-2004, 07:26 PM
Its not dead yet. I feel a complaint coming on. :mad: Ah shucks, it was just gas. :(

:fart: HEY! :nono: That stuff's worth $2.00 a gallon now!! :eek:

scocher
05-12-2004, 07:27 PM

Happy as clams, Tony :D :D

How do we know clams are happy??? :scratch:
Do clams get along with snakes?????? :dunno:

Mystic Cobra
05-13-2004, 12:03 PM

We were always happy Tony!!! :bounce:

(and in my case perhaps a little too happy if ya get my drift). :eek:

97whitevert
05-13-2004, 04:47 PM
We were always happy Tony!!! :bounce:

(and in my case perhaps a little too happy if ya get my drift). :eek:
we do!! :D been there meself a few times on here...... :eek: :eek: just a little :rolleyes: research in ancient history will tell you that... just lookat my post count... :eek: :rotf: :rotf: :cheers::cheers:

Mystic Cobra
05-14-2004, 11:55 AM
we do!! :D been there meself a few times on here...... :eek: :eek: just a little :rolleyes: research in ancient history will tell you that... just lookat my post count... :eek: :rotf: :rotf: :cheers::cheers:

Holy Moly Lisa..... 10,320 Posts!!!!!!!!
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

scocher
05-15-2004, 12:43 PM
Holy Moly Lisa..... 10,320 Posts!!!!!!!!
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

You don't think she likes to talk, do ya??? :rolleyes: ;) :rotf: :rotf: