PDA

View Full Version : Scc Easter Show/congrats Guys!!

Topless In Tex
04-13-2004, 01:05 AM
Well,
Our show went pretty well despite the threat of bad weather, AGAIN! We ended up w/ 176 cars! :thumbsup: Our photographer has not posted up the pics yet, you can BET as soon as he does, I will post them here for ya'll!

We had 4 I think from SCMC (including Myself, and WhiteSnake)....I was hoping to have alot more of ya'll come out. :( Thanks to John and Kim for coming out!!!!! :D Its always a PLEASURE to see John and Barb and whatever Awesome Ford they choose to show on any given day....and CONGRATS TO KIM for getting SPONSORED BY Testerossa Racing for her '01 Cobra! :hail: She got her $20 entry fee back, and her pic taken to be displayed in the Business that sponsored her!!!!!!! Man, I have NEVER EVER met a woman that has done sooooo few shows, but has the best damn luck! :) YOU GO GIRL! ;) And her and John BOTH took FIRST in thier Classes!!!! JOB WELL DONE GUY AND GIRL! :headbang:

Me and Steve judged about 17 cars that day together. I picked the Pony Classes, and the Street Rods. We had some really fine rides up there! Everything went w/out a hitch, and we even finished up a little earlier, we were sweating when that rain was gonna blow in. Unfortunately it hit while we were having dinner in Pasadena that night. My top leaks so bad, I was soaked by the time I got home ..... :mad:

One funny thing.... Kim had one of those God Awful Caterpillars on her that took over the park..they were EVERYWHERE!!!! Covering Chairs, coolers, it was NASTY! I hope someone got a pic. anyways, another Friend flicked it off of her, and it flew about 6 feet in the air, and landed IN MY TOP!!!!! :eek: STRAIGHT down the cleavage. I now have a really nice RASH all over that area. Evidently, I am very allergic to the poison in thier spines.....and It was hell getting it out of my Lycra Sports Bra top w/out Flashing everyone. :o Although, Redlinedesire was standing next to me, and I think he got an eyefull..... Ive been in misery. Itches like HELL too! Should have went to the Doctor today, but I'm gonna wait and hopefully the Benadryl and the Cortisone ointment will kick in soon...... :(
Would have loved to see more of ya'll up there! Maybe for the Fall show? It is going to be Labor Day weekend as always! They are ALWAYS on Easter and Labor Day weekend, so mark your calendars now! Maybe next show, we can walk away w/ that $150 :fordflag:
I'll post up a link to the pics, or something, as soon as I get some.
:banana:TNT:banana:

97CasperCobra
04-13-2004, 01:19 AM
Sorry I didn't get a chance to come out....I was shoveling mulch all day Fri & Sat. :(

Glad the rain didn't show up to ruin the show. :thumbsup:

Firme
04-13-2004, 08:00 AM
Christine,

I'm glad you guys had fun. I was sitting at work doing Network upgrades :mad: and didn't get out till about 5:30ish. I wanted to go to. I know alot of people didn't get to clean their cars in time, especially with the ugly weather the week before, and were unable to attend. I am determinded to take that $150 and have another SCMC BarBQ with it :woot:

oh, I'm waiting for Joey to post :ttiwwop: about the Caterpillar incident. :jk:

Sorry to hear about the allergic reaction to it. :(

LadyCobra01'
04-13-2004, 03:01 PM
Thanks Christine!! It was a Great Show and it turned out to be a nice day too! :thumbsup: This was my 3rd show and 2nd first!! :eek: I have to thank whitesnake(Steve) and Christine for showing me how to clean my engine last year for the MCOH Show!!!! :thumbsup: I couldn't have done it without ya'll! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have a rash on my wrist from one of those catipillars also! :( It does itch also!! :(

Kim

03 cobra toy
04-13-2004, 05:55 PM
:( Show=Rash :doubt: :bugeyes:

cobrapace94
04-13-2004, 06:07 PM
:( Show=Rash :doubt: :bugeyes:

:stupid: :ttiwwop:
Too funny, but not really. Hope the rash goes away CC.
Sorry I did not make it out sat, things came up (painting the house) & the weather forcast was horrible. Sounds like a good showing. :thumbsup:

LadyCobra01'
04-13-2004, 06:28 PM
The smilie should read "This thread is worthless without Video!!!" :rotf:

Kim

03 cobra toy
04-13-2004, 09:44 PM
The smilie should read "This thread is worthless without Video!!!" :rotf:

Kim

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Topless At Car Show.......C's new name :rotf: :D

msmap
04-14-2004, 01:01 PM
Congrats on the trophies Kim and John and Barb :thumbsup:

CC, I'll bet that was one very revealing sight ;) Hope the rash is getting better!