PDA

View Full Version : NASHVILLE - here we come for the 40th!!

winddysvt
04-13-2004, 06:34 PM
any other ladies coming?

well, guys too --

;)

I received an invite from Cari and Kenny Brown to tag along with them and to display Tim's Cobra --
so
Nashville -

look out --- Big Daddy and Winddy are finally going to meet in person!!

:thumbsup: :cool:

and, our Cobra's as well ---

a Mach 1 too!!

winddysvt
04-13-2004, 06:37 PM
Tim is hauling Flash down to Indy for me and they will be taking Flash the rest of the way.

I will be driving the Mach -- not bad.... :thumbsup:

Tim will hopefully make it down on Friday night

We will be at the Kenny Brown booth so check in and say hello!! :thumbsup: :bounce:

and Tony says he will have some flyers for us for the SCMC 5th anniversary celebration-
so we will advertise that as well

Big Daddy
04-13-2004, 07:08 PM
I should make it into town around lunch on Friday. I'll have to stop somewhere close and spray the car off. I'm thinking of putting saran wrap on the nose to keep the bugs off! :D ;) ;)

97whitevert
04-13-2004, 07:54 PM
we actually may show up!! depending on if C gets off work friday.. AND if i can find a place to crash.... :thumbsup:

sn8kbit
04-13-2004, 11:08 PM
Lisa, should you guys not find accomodation to suit you, Michelle brought up that we do have an extra bedroom, should you need it. L

Just say the word...

S.

cobrabitn
04-13-2004, 11:46 PM
Lisa,

The Courtyard still has rooms if you want to stay with us. Or maybe you will take the Internet Redneck up on his offer... :rotf: Rich Riley said they are coming too, but just for the day! Sounds like there will be a host of us there! :bounce: :bounce:

97whitevert
04-14-2004, 07:12 AM
Lisa, should you guys not find accomodation to suit you, Michelle brought up that we do have an extra bedroom, should you need it. L

Just say the word...

S.
hmmmmm now this is verrrrrry tempting... :D i will call ya..i have your cell # still unless it has changed :thumbsup:

97whitevert
04-14-2004, 07:14 AM
Lisa,

The Courtyard still has rooms if you want to stay with us. Or maybe you will take the Internet Redneck up on his offer... :rotf: Rich Riley said they are coming too, but just for the day! Sounds like there will be a host of us there! :bounce: :bounce:
wow- i figured that all would be full! now- if i can just get the old man to take off work...
T- what car are you driving???????

My Cobra
04-14-2004, 10:16 AM
i was wanting to know if it is this weekend. OF the 17th. i am going to pigion forge TN this weekend with the cobra for the "rod run" i might see if i can swing by and meet some people if it is not too far of a drive. see what you guys think of the paint.

sn8kbit
04-14-2004, 12:45 PM
hmmmmm now this is verrrrrry tempting... :D i will call ya..i have your cell # still unless it has changed :thumbsup:

Still the same one...

Big Daddy
04-14-2004, 01:57 PM
i was wanting to know if it is this weekend. OF the 17th. i am going to pigion forge TN this weekend with the cobra for the "rod run" i might see if i can swing by and meet some people if it is not too far of a drive. see what you guys think of the paint.

From Pigeon Forge to Nashville is about 2.5 to 3 hours. DEPENDING on how you drive! :D ;)

winddysvt
04-20-2004, 10:05 AM
From Pigeon Forge to Nashville is about 2.5 to 3 hours. DEPENDING on how you drive! :D ;)

------

Big Daddy,
I don't think there bee no way that I could keep up with you....

:thumbsup: :bounce: