PDA

View Full Version : I'm baaaaack!!

msmap
04-14-2004, 01:57 PM
Thanks all for the bday good wishes. Well, I am up for a while, we got Phillip's computer up, mine is toast as well as the others here. I have to fight him for it but at least I now know what is going on again. What a pain to deal with all this crap, but I am very thankful to still have a house with a leaky roof! It could have been soooo much worse, but the sun is out to stay for a while so all is good. Hope to see you all at Hooter's :) Oh yea, no shows at Starbuck's again, huh?

97CasperCobra
04-14-2004, 02:21 PM
:woot: Good to hear you're connected with the world again Sherri. ;)

Hope to see ya soon!! :thumbsup:

LadyCobra01'
04-14-2004, 02:35 PM
Welcome back!! GLad to see you are connected to the internet world again!! :D

Kim

93KingCobra
04-14-2004, 02:54 PM
There was only 4 of us that showed up to get something to eat and I think we were all just tired maybe next time.

cobrapace94
04-14-2004, 06:32 PM
Good to see you back in the WWW again Sherri. Glad it was not worse on the house, but it is bad enough. New toys... :bounce:

Firme
04-14-2004, 09:54 PM
good to see you wired again :thumbsup:

I will be out of town for SB next week, and I didn't make starbucks either.. I have a sick doggie and he needs 24 hour serveillance right now :( :bawling:

Topless In Tex
04-15-2004, 12:49 AM
Welcome back Sherri..
Hope the new toy purchases are going well....Man, I wish i had luck like that, I could get all new stuff too! :( oh well....
glad your house is okay though. Sounds like now its time for a new roof...:D Thank God for insurance! ;)
:banana:TNT:banana:

Carl G
04-15-2004, 06:51 PM
Glad your back, I had the exact same thing happen to me and it screws up everthing. The good news is that your safe and you still have the house. See you Saturday.

msmap
04-15-2004, 08:38 PM
good to see you wired again :thumbsup:

I will be out of town for SB next week, and I didn't make starbucks either.. I have a sick doggie and he needs 24 hour serveillance right now :( :bawling:

Edmond,

How's your doggie doing today? I hope everything is alright with him :)