PDA

View Full Version : About to be laid off from my current Company!

bluethunder
04-21-2004, 02:36 PM
The Law Firm/ accounting Firm I work for has been letting people go all day!
It's just a matter of time beofre my name is called to take the walk to the Partner's office! :( :(

Anyone looking for people or know of an jobs available?

God, i hate posting this but I gotta pay bills too!

John Chingasos
04-21-2004, 02:38 PM
The Law Firm/ accounting Firm I work for has been letting people go all day!
It's just a matter of time beofre my name is called to take the walk to the Partner's office! :( :(

Anyone looking for people or know of an jobs available?

God, i hate posting this but I gotta pay bills too!

What firm do you work at and what do you do for a living? I know some headhunters if your a public accountant not working in TAX

bluethunder
04-21-2004, 03:23 PM
I do more tax law research and business law research. I don't do too much on the tax side of the firm!

LadyCobra01'
04-21-2004, 03:40 PM
Maybe your name won't get called! ;)

Kim

Mephisto
04-21-2004, 06:18 PM
Dude,

I came within 1.5 hours of getting laid-off a few months ago, so I do know how stressfull today is. It is currently 4:15 and I haven't seen any update so I will hope all is well.

bluethunder
04-21-2004, 06:38 PM
All is well so far, I've been in the library keeping my head in some books to try and act like I am working! There hasn't been any real work here since April 15th and the law side of the firm is really slow!
Hopefully I'll make it threw today!

msmap
04-21-2004, 07:10 PM
Hope you made it thru the day and all is well with you, Joey :)

John Chingasos
04-21-2004, 07:21 PM
call me ....my number is in the contact information

I AM OUT ......................LATE

Firme
04-21-2004, 07:25 PM
Sorry to hear Joey, hope you don't get called in...

and check with Larry, he keeps telling how he doesn't know what to do with all his $$ and is need of some people to adopt :jk: you have to get in line behind me though :woot:

Twice Bitten
04-22-2004, 12:58 AM
Sorry to hear Joey, hope you don't get called in...

and check with Larry, he keeps telling how he doesn't know what to do with all his $$ and is need of some people to adopt :jk: you have to get in line behind me though :woot:
:lol: :rotf: :edmond: :crazy:

Mystic Cobra
04-22-2004, 10:50 AM
My two cents worth, take John's advice and get your name to a headhunter. Don't go down with a sinking ship.

Be in control of your own destiny (damn that sounds like I know what I'm talking about).

Josh968
04-22-2004, 11:07 AM
What firm do you work at and what do you do for a living? I know some headhunters if your a public accountant not working in TAX

Do you know any other headhunters?