PDA

View Full Version : Countdown to owning a long time friend...

cobrabitn
04-21-2004, 11:45 PM
Well all, it looks like Fireball may be gone this weekend. I have made a deal with the new owner to be and he should take the car over this weekend bar nothing happens before then. I really hate to get rid of the founding Cobra but I simply cannot keep 4 Cobras as I do not have the room for them nor would I have the time to drive all of them so one of them had to go. I'll let you know for sure if when the deal is finalized and no one backs out. :(

NO 5 OH
04-22-2004, 12:11 AM
:bubye::bubye:

It will be a sad day indeed... but I'm sure "Mr. Chrome" will help take the pain away Tony ;);)

Shannon

Mystic Cobra
04-22-2004, 09:46 AM
Tony:
It's always sad to watch a car go. :(

But then I'll bet you smile every time you drive the color changing Terminator. :thumbsup:

Think of it this way, some new owner will get to enjoy the car as you did and will have the time to enjoy the car.

My Cobra
04-22-2004, 10:20 AM
very sad to see a car go but make sure he joins up with SCMC so we can keep updated on the car. ha ha i am happy with the one cobra i have you must love the 3 more you will have.

nckissfan
04-22-2004, 01:34 PM
hey Tony, it isn't the guy that was on here looking for either a 99, or 01 snake, is it? If so, do I get a free sticker, or "at a boy" for plugging your car? :D

97whitevert
04-22-2004, 04:54 PM
hey Tony, it isn't the guy that was on here looking for either a 99, or 01 snake, is it? If so, do I get a free sticker, or "at a boy" for plugging your car? :D
here ya go mike.... :p :p :p :tongue: :tongue: :cheers: :clapping: :firebounc :evil:

Mystic_Cobra
04-22-2004, 06:30 PM
You should make him join the club. :D

cobrabitn
04-22-2004, 09:40 PM
Tomorrow morning the car should have a new owner. I told the new owner about the car and the club but I won't pressure him as he may feel a bit uncomfortable since I will probably see him a lot in Rock Hill. I'll just let nature take it's course... :rotf: If he likes it enough, he will join up and I'm sure I can call him any time I want to see how he is doing. (Although, it would be nice to have another Rock Hill member) :) One thing about it, he has side window decals and a club decal on the windshield. :thumbsup:

Mike, it wasn't the guy on this board as the new owner is not even on the Internet but he got a tip from Claude the service manager at the Ford place here in Rock Hill. This is the second car that Claude has gotten sold for me. Claude got my 92 GT sold back in 2002. I decided I was going to give him a $100.00 referral fee for getting the car sold for me. I haven't told him that yet so it would be a surprise for him and a way I can thank him for getting the car sold for me. He did however, drive the Mystichrome when I first got it as I wanted him to take it for a test drive.

The positives about all of this is I can now put plates back on the Pace Car as I have been dying to have my droptop back on the road and I only had to make a car payment for one month since the $$ from selling the 99 will pay the loan off. :bounce:

As stated below, someone else will get to enjoy the car (25,500 miles on it) as much as I did in the past 5 years. So I guess I'll just have to drive around in the color changing, supercharged, 6 speed monster in the garage...lol. :rotf:

Cheers,

Tony

Mystic Cobra
04-23-2004, 10:24 AM
So I guess I'll just have to drive around in the color changing, supercharged, 6 speed monster in the garage...lol. :rotf:

Ok, now you just lost all sympathy. :D

97whitevert
04-23-2004, 04:26 PM
... So I guess I'll just have to drive around in the color changing, supercharged, 6 speed monster, in the garage...lol. :rotf:

Cheers,

Tonywon't it get boring driving around in your garage? i mean no one will see it either...
:( :( ;)

nckissfan
04-23-2004, 05:57 PM
yeah, but no one sees him drying it with the leaf blower either. I think Tony is a hermit :D .

97whitevert
04-23-2004, 06:50 PM
ya might have something there mike! :rotf: :rotf: