PDA

View Full Version : I got a call from the HOUSTON CHRONICLE TODAY!

Topless In Tex
04-23-2004, 08:55 PM
CHECK THIS OUT!
I had a call from the writer/photographer from the "THIS WEEK" section of the Houston Chronicle while I was at work today! Evidently she got my number somehow from our website (Space City Cruisers).... (not sure how, but :) )

She is going to be here at 1pm on Monday!! She wants to do a feature of me and my Stang for the "THIS WEEK" section of the Houston Chronical!!! :eek:

I have not had a good week, :( and It sure made me feel better! Thought it was cool, and I will let ya'll know when it will come out. I am now in the process of remodling my pc/trophy room....uggh....I"m painting right now. What a job. For those of you who have seen this room, you know what A JOB this will be to clean up 'THE BAR'.... lol.... :rotf:

Also, Supposed to take cc to Astroworld on Sunday (free tickets), so I wont be at the MCOH show, and if it rains, I will stay home and clean up the car for Monday....:(
:banana:TNT:banana:

JBejarano
04-23-2004, 09:45 PM
Congrats! Will be looking forward to reading that! :thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
04-23-2004, 09:57 PM
WOW that will be really cool.... :cool:
Congratzzz in advance!!!!
Jimmy :thumbsup:

cobrapace94
04-24-2004, 12:07 AM
Congrats CC, I always read the article about the cars in there... :thumbsup:

msmap
04-24-2004, 10:00 AM
Way to go CC :thumbsup:

cobltng
04-24-2004, 11:12 AM
:D Way to go CC :thumbsup:

Congrats.I look forward to reading the article.And another thing,when did you ever walk away from FFW empty handed??????? What a laugh. I think you will be staying home cleaning your car,puter / trophy room or whatever. Sunday's weather is not lookin good.And if he shows up you could also use Dennis Gage as a duster or possibly a mop.
J&B

03 cobra toy
04-24-2004, 11:12 AM
Very very Cool !!! :thumbsup:

GrabberBlue
04-24-2004, 07:31 PM
Awesome CC!

You'll have to send me a copy here in Austin!

LadyCobra01'
04-26-2004, 06:29 PM
Look has some luck!! :thumbsup: Congrats!!! :bounce:

Kim