PDA

View Full Version : Cobra Apparel

Firme
04-27-2004, 08:41 AM
Sherri mentioned that some of you were interested in the Cobra Jackets. Luckily Henry R. was kind enough to read our minds and send me his latest offer to the club.

Please check to make sure your infor is correct:
Update

Ok, I will be seding the order in in the Next Couple of days. The way Henry decided to do it is, I will place the order, and he will send the shirt (don't have to pay up front). He wanted to mail eveything to one location, so he will be mailing me everything. I will distribute everything and collect the money, and then get it to Henry.

I need Confirm the order since some of you left out details (like color).

Edmond - Large Shirts , 1 red, 1 white, 1 black.

Henry H. -XXL jacket and a XXL or XXLT red shirt.

Phil - 1 jacket(XL) with name on jacket (I believe its Phil King) and one 1 t-shirt(white XL)

Sherri - 1 Shirt (S) White

Stan - Shirt (?) I need to know what size and color shirt, you can call me for this one

Richard - jacket(L)(with name and SVT Build #) and a white shirt(L)(with name and SVT Build #).

John F- Jacket (XL)(with name, J. Ferguson on the right side and build # 2060 on the left side) Black with red trim. Also a shirt (XL) Ash.

Carl -jacket (with name and SVT Build #) and 2 shirts (with name on shirts) (1 red 1 white XL)

raven69david-jacket (L) (with name and build).

anyone else wanting in on this, speak now or miss it till next time

Here is the Jacket:
http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/imgs/misc/Cobra_Jacket.jpg

here is the offer:

EDMOND
I WILL MAKE YOUR CLUB THIS OFFER:
ORDER SIX (6) JACKETS AT $80.00 EA. AND I WILL SELL THE HENLEY SHIRTS TO YOUR CLUB ONLY FOR $20.00 NOT THE $25.00 THAT I GET AT SHOWS, I ALSO WILL PAY THE S/H.
THE JACKETS ARE THE ONES YOU SAW AT AUTORAMA IN HOUSTON(the pic above). THE SVT # CAN BE PUT ON AND OR BOTH NAME AND SVT # FOR MY COST $15.00, SVT # ONLY $10.00 NAME ONLY $10.00. THANKS .........HENRY R.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will get the orders to Henry. It would be nice if Six jackets are sold, cause I would like to get some of those discounted shirts (pics below)

93KingCobra
04-27-2004, 10:00 AM
I'll take 1 jacket(XL) and one 1 t-shirt(white XL). Does anyone know how the jackets fit are they really big or are they tight.

Firme
04-27-2004, 10:14 AM
I'll take 1 jacket and one 1 t-shirt(white). Does anyone know how the jackets fit are they really big or are they tight.

I think mine is a large due to my athletic physique :jk:, so if I remember, I will bring it so you can gauge what you might need.

msmap
04-27-2004, 12:17 PM
I want a shirt if they come in small :)

Levi
04-27-2004, 12:26 PM
I like the shirts.

I will try and bring my jacket tonight so youall can try them out, I think my jacket is a size smaller then Edmonds.

LadyCobra01'
04-27-2004, 12:53 PM
No Yellow Shirts!! :( Can we do paypal?

Kim

93KingCobra
04-27-2004, 02:28 PM
Yeah how do we pay for this stuff? And come on guy's an girl's I know more people would like this jacket!! We need atleast 6 orders.

Firme
04-27-2004, 03:03 PM
I will check about Paypal, I know Henry takes Checks, he is a real upstanding guy :thumbsup:

cain
04-27-2004, 03:15 PM
Put me down for a jacket(M) and a white t(L).

cobltng
04-27-2004, 05:23 PM
I have the same athletic build as Edmund except I am much taller. My jacket is a size large and fits very comfortably(extra room to cover my quest of the good life)Since I don't need a jacket I would take a couple of shirts, size XL either ash or white. Anyway to those who have not seen these jackets in real time you will be letting yourself down if you do not purchase one or two in case the one you share the toothbrush holder with get's a chill. Besides Henry is really a nice guy.My jacket has my name on the right chest and the build number under the snake on the left side. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Carl G
04-27-2004, 06:59 PM
I want jacket and 2 shirts (1 red 1 white) with name on shirts and SVT build Number and name on the Jacket :) Extra large please on both jacket and shirts. :thumbsup: Thanks Sherri for pushing this through. :bounce: :bounce:

97CasperCobra
04-27-2004, 07:10 PM
I'll have to wait till my summer job starts getting me some $$$ and I'll be purchasing one. Wait a sec.....jacket or K-member brace.....damn it...decisions decisions....LOL.

msmap
04-28-2004, 05:03 PM
I'll have to wait till my summer job starts getting me some $$$ and I'll be purchasing one. Wait a sec.....jacket or K-member brace.....damn it...decisions decisions....LOL.

Ahhh, Mikey, Mikey, Mikey, you know you want the jacket so we can all be twinkies :D Besides, it will last longer :)

Oh yea, on the shirt, I want my build number, too, since it's too late for the jacket :p Hey, Henry, have you done up the Mach 1 jackets yet???

97CasperCobra
04-28-2004, 06:31 PM
Ahhh, Mikey, Mikey, Mikey, you know you want the jacket so we can all be twinkies :D

We're already twinkies with the Shelby jacket. ;)

I'll probably get one...just need the time to make the $$$$. :thumbsup:

Cobra1993SVT
05-01-2004, 06:00 PM
I like the jacket. Whats it made of?Something lightweight? What is the cost?Thanks

msmap
05-01-2004, 06:09 PM
I like the jacket. Whats it made of?Something lightweight? What is the cost?Thanks

They are real light weight, made out of 65% polyester, 35% cotton, 100% cotton lining (covers up the stitching). $80

raven69david
05-02-2004, 03:20 PM
I want a jacket (L) with name and build. Someone LMK how to pay and where to send info.

Firme
05-02-2004, 09:29 PM
I want a jacket (L) with name and build. Someone LMK how to pay and where to send info.

I am gonna give that info out once we get an Idea what everyone is buying. Henry might be in town Mid-June, so we might set something up. I will keep you posted.

Cobra1993SVT
05-03-2004, 09:10 AM
Please keep me posted.I'd like to get a jacket. Thanks :)

cain
05-03-2004, 09:45 AM
Edmond, can you change the size of the jacket to (L) for me, and add my name and build# to the jacket also. Thanks man. :thumbsup:
Put me down for a jacket(M) and a white t(L).

Firme
05-03-2004, 11:26 AM
sure thing guys

Firme
06-06-2004, 07:36 PM
Update

Ok, I will be seding the order in in the Next Couple of days. The way Henry decided to do it is, I will place the order, and he will send the shirt (don't have to pay up front). He wanted to mail eveything to one location, so he will be mailing me everything. I will distribute everything and collect the money, and then get it to Henry.

Edmond - Large Shirts , 1 red, 1 white, 1 black.

Henry H. -XXL jacket and a XXL or XXLT red shirt.

Phil - 1 jacket(XL) with name on jacket (I believe its Phil King) and one 1 t-shirt(white XL)

Sherri - 1 Shirt (S) White

Stan - Shirt (?) I need to know what size and color shirt, you can call me for this one

Richard - jacket(L)(with name and SVT Build #) and a white shirt(L)(with name and SVT Build #).

John F- Jacket (XL)(with name, J. Ferguson on the right side and build # 2060 on the left side) Black with red trim. Also a shirt (XL) Ash.

Carl -jacket (with name and SVT Build #) and 2 shirts (with name on shirts) (1 red 1 white XL)

raven69david-jacket (L) (with name and build).

93KingCobra
06-06-2004, 07:47 PM
Update

Phil - 1 jacket(XL) and one 1 t-shirt(white XL)

Sherri - Shirt (S) I need to know what color shirt

Stan - Shirt (?) I need to know what size and color shirt

Richard - jacket(M) and a white t(L).

John F- 2 shirt (XL) ash or white & XL jacket with Name(J Ferguson )on the right front and build number on the left front(2060)

Carl G -jacket and 2 shirts (1 red 1 white) with name on shirts and SVT build Number and name on the Jacket I need to know what size shirt

raven69david-jacket (L) with name and build. I might do this order seperate and have him ship you this

Edmond,
sorry to change my order but can you have my name put on the front of the jacket.

Firme
06-06-2004, 07:53 PM
Edmond,
sorry to change my order but can you have my name put on the front of the jacket.

No problem, you guys can change it till I actually place the order, but I need all the details for everyone so That I can place it.

msmap
06-06-2004, 08:07 PM
Make my shirt white please and size small :thumbsup:

Carl G
06-06-2004, 10:23 PM
X-tra large on the shirts Edmond :thumbsup:

cain
06-06-2004, 10:56 PM
Update

Phil - 1 jacket(XL) and one 1 t-shirt(white XL)

Sherri - Shirt (S) I need to know what color shirt

Stan - Shirt (?) I need to know what size and color shirt

Richard - jacket(M) and a white t(L). (add name and build # to both)

John F- 2 shirt (XL) ash or white & XL jacket with Name(J Ferguson )on the right front and build number on the left front(2060)

Carl G -jacket and 2 shirts (1 red 1 white) with name on shirts and SVT build Number and name on the Jacket I need to know what size shirt

raven69david-jacket (L) with name and build. I might do this order seperate and have him ship you this

Firme, if you wouldn't mind adjusting my order to have my name and build # on both. I wold really appreciate it. Thanks man :thumbsup:

Mephisto
06-07-2004, 09:23 AM
I am in for a jacket, but too busy today to figure out what else I want. Been out of town all week, so I am behind. Can I set my order at Starbucks?

Firme
06-07-2004, 10:21 AM
I am in for a jacket, but too busy today to figure out what else I want. Been out of town all week, so I am behind. Can I set my order at Starbucks?

yup, you can set it at starbucks, but that will be the cutoff I believe :thumbsup:

raven69david
06-08-2004, 10:17 PM
Update

I will distribute everything and collect the money, and then get it to Henry.

I think i fall under the special circumstances clause here cuz it's gonna be a little hard to drive 200 miles to give you the $ and then for you to deliver it. :D

Any suggestions how to work this out? :scratch:

Firme
06-10-2004, 08:02 AM
cain and raven69david

He might want to ship everything to one address, if that is the case, once I get it, I will ship it to you guys and just tack on the shipping to the price, it shouldn't be much at all to ship to you guys.

cain
06-10-2004, 10:55 AM
cain and raven69david

He might want to ship everything to one address, if that is the case, once I get it, I will ship it to you guys and just tack on the shipping to the price, it shouldn't be much at all to ship to you guys.
Sounds good to me.:thumbsup: Just keep us updated on what you find out. Can't wait to get the jacket and shirt, :bounce: although the jacket will definitely be occupying space in the closet for awhile.

raven69david
06-10-2004, 11:42 PM
Sounds good to me too. Just let us know the specifics so we ain't caught between paydays. :thumbsup: :D