PDA

View Full Version : Got pulled over by Harris County Constable

JBejarano
04-27-2004, 06:32 PM
Got pulled over doing 59 in a 45 on my way to school. I am currently unemployed right now and cant pay for the ticket so I was wondering if anybody could help me out with this???? If you dont want to post on the board pm me please!!!

Jose

John Chingasos
04-28-2004, 12:25 AM
Got pulled over doing 59 in a 45 on my way to school. I am currently unemployed right now and cant pay for the ticket so I was wondering if anybody could help me out with this???? If you dont want to post on the board pm me please!!!

Jose

I have some detailing work for you if your interested :D :D

97CasperCobra
04-28-2004, 10:37 AM
I have some detailing work for you if your interested :D :D

I am.... :D

Sucks Jose!!! I've learned to strictly obey all traffic laws up here in CS. The cops are pretty bad and the motorcycle ones are even worse!!!! :(

JBejarano
04-28-2004, 10:41 AM
I am.... :D

Sucks Jose!!! I've learned to strictly obey all traffic laws up here in CS. The cops are pretty bad and the motorcycle ones are even worse!!!! :(

Yeah, when I saw him flash his lights, I thought he might let me go with a warning as its been about 2 or 3 years since I have gotten a ticket, but he didnt even bother looking me up in his computer. Just reached in his car and pulled out his little book and started writing me up.......he did however mention that he was into cars and drove a Trans-Am :doubt:

John Chingasos
04-28-2004, 11:03 AM
[QUOTE=97CasperCobra]I am.... :D

If my boy Jose is not interested then you got the job.........I will even wait for you to be out of school to start. Call me to discuss how much and remember I am poor when you give me your $quote

I AM OUT,...........................LATE ;) :naughty: :cheers: :drunk:

JBejarano
04-28-2004, 01:44 PM
[QUOTE=97CasperCobra]I am.... :D

If my boy Jose is not interested then you got the job.........I will even wait for you to be out of school to start. Call me to discuss how much and remember I am poor when you give me your $quote

I AM OUT,...........................LATE ;) :naughty: :cheers: :drunk:

I'll let Mike have this one, wouldnt want to keep him away from the 93 thats hiding in your garage :cool: But let me know when you want that Mach to get cleaned up, maybe me and Mike will head over to shine that bad boy up :thumbsup:

John Chingasos
04-28-2004, 02:05 PM
I'll let Mike have this one, wouldnt want to keep him away from the 93 thats hiding in your garage :cool: But let me know when you want that Mach to get cleaned up, maybe me and Mike will head over to shine that bad boy up :thumbsup:

I think we should have a detailing workshop for SCMC at my house with the Mach 1 being thr guinea pig. Jose, my 93 misses you and needs some TLC with you clay bar and zainos. Dont be scared...I wont work you too hard. Dont forget...I still have an expedition that is asking about you from last year :D

Firme
04-28-2004, 02:13 PM
I think we should have a detailing workshop for SCMC at my house with the Mach 1 being thr guinea pig. Jose, my 93 misses you and needs some TLC with you clay bar and zainos. Dont be scared...I wont work you too hard. Dont forget...I still have an expedition that is asking about you from last year :D

The idea of a detailing day has been tossed around for a while

JBejarano
04-28-2004, 02:19 PM
The idea of a detailing day has been tossed around for a while

I wouldnt mind getting in on a detailing day, would be kind of fun :cool:

John, I've been having nightmares about that expedition :baby: :rotf: j/k

Firme
04-28-2004, 02:27 PM
I wouldnt mind getting in on a detailing day, would be kind of fun :cool:

John, I've been having nightmares about that expedition :baby: :rotf: j/k

what i was thinking was contacting a rep (like a Zaino rep) to come out and help out, give tips, share knowledge and whatnot.

JBejarano
04-28-2004, 02:58 PM
what i was thinking was contacting a rep (like a Zaino rep) to come out and help out, give tips, share knowledge and whatnot.

Now that would be awesome! Maybe some free samples? ;) j/k But that would be pretty damn sweet if you could swing that, if not, it would still be cool to have the detailing "party." :cool:

03 cobra toy
04-28-2004, 03:02 PM

what i was thinking was Firme :edmond: comes over to my house and cleans my car... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

JBejarano
04-28-2004, 03:07 PM
what i was thinking was Firme :edmond: comes over to my house and cleans my car... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf:

Firme
04-28-2004, 03:54 PM
you would have to adopt me for that to happen. plus, I wouldn't want to put your kids out of a Job :rotf:

msmap
04-28-2004, 04:55 PM
Jose, since you haven't had a ticket in a while, you can go to traffic school on a Saturday down in Willowbrook at Laff Stop. Or you can ask the judge for deffered ajudication, meaning if you stay clean for 6 months, the ticket is dropped. Or you can do traffic school via video from Blockbuster and then take an online test. Any way you do this, you have to pay 65$ court cost up front plus 35$ for Laff Stop. Don't know how much the online route is. Good luck :)

JBejarano
04-28-2004, 05:28 PM
Jose, since you haven't had a ticket in a while, you can go to traffic school on a Saturday down in Willowbrook at Laff Stop. Or you can ask the judge for deffered ajudication, meaning if you stay clean for 6 months, the ticket is dropped. Or you can do traffic school via video from Blockbuster and then take an online test. Any way you do this, you have to pay 65$ court cost up front plus 35$ for Laff Stop. Don't know how much the online route is. Good luck :)

May try the deffered ajudication route, though comedy defensive driving may not be so bad either, see if it'll the insurance rate some, 2 birds 1 stone. :thumbsup: