PDA

View Full Version : I just bit the bullet and ordered my exhaust

virginCobra
04-29-2004, 03:32 PM
This is the only place in the world I can actually have others understand my excitement.

I finially said f-it and ordered a Bassani cat-back exhaust, coupled with a Bassani X-Pipe w/cats...

People are telling me the car should sound great, but my question is.. any idea how much HP/TQ gains I should expect? The websites list the mufflers system adding 14/20, does the x-pipe add as well?

Forgive my ignorance, but I am totally getting hooked on this stuff and trying to learn all I can..

tcrews
04-29-2004, 04:40 PM
Can't help you with the HP/TQ gains but the sound will be incredible. I ran that combo for a year on my '97 Cobra before swapping to the Bassani off-road X pipe. The catted pipe with their cat back gives a very mellow, deep sound that is still aggressive without being obnoxious.

Enjoy

This is the only place in the world I can actually have others understand my excitement.

I finially said f-it and ordered a Bassani cat-back exhaust, coupled with a Bassani X-Pipe w/cats...

People are telling me the car should sound great, but my question is.. any idea how much HP/TQ gains I should expect? The websites list the mufflers system adding 14/20, does the x-pipe add as well?

Forgive my ignorance, but I am totally getting hooked on this stuff and trying to learn all I can..