PDA

View Full Version : ate a porsche for dinner last night

davelegguy
04-29-2004, 03:31 PM
:p I posted this in road kill section but I had to brag here too! I came up next to a nice new turbo carrera last night at a light that is a perfect set up . a mile to the next light with no cross streets divded four lane. A slight curve at the 3/4 point. We gave each other a wink and a nod and we hammered it on the green I had him off the line and had a car length on him when I went too deep into first and hit the rev limiter. I made a quick shift and continued to walk away keeping my tires from spinning . I had about 3-4 lengths on him when I shut it down to stop for the next light at about 140. He was shocked that 46 k worth of american iron could walk on 120 k from der fatherland. my kenne bell blower really works. :bounce: :bounce:

cobrabitn
04-29-2004, 09:13 PM
:rotf: You just gotta love the good ole American Muscle! :thumbsup:

cobracrazy
05-05-2004, 01:05 PM
Sweeeeeet!!! :thumbsup:

coleman
05-05-2004, 01:33 PM
KBs rule :thumbsup:

Cobrizo
05-09-2004, 09:20 PM
:p I posted this in road kill section but I had to brag here too! I came up next to a nice new turbo carrera last night at a light that is a perfect set up . a mile to the next light with no cross streets divded four lane. A slight curve at the 3/4 point. We gave each other a wink and a nod and we hammered it on the green I had him off the line and had a car length on him when I went too deep into first and hit the rev limiter. I made a quick shift and continued to walk away keeping my tires from spinning . I had about 3-4 lengths on him when I shut it down to stop for the next light at about 140. He was shocked that 46 k worth of american iron could walk on 120 k from der fatherland. my kenne bell blower really works. :bounce: :bounce:

Ditto what Tony said, good ol' American Muscle! :thumbsup: Where is WI are you? Thats my home state...