Bonds Career Center, 505 N. Main Street, Greer SC

* 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place "People's Choice" Trophies
* 50/50 Raffle
* Door Prizes
* $10 entry fee

Registration 10-12
Voting 1-2:30
Awards 3:30

All proceeds go to the Relay for Life program sponsored by the kids at the Bonds Career Center.

Please spread the word. All makes & models welcome!

Online Flyer:
http://www.upstatemustangclub.com/OnlineRelayforLifeFlyer1.htm

Thanks,
Donna Douglas
President, Upstate Mustang Club
www.upstatemustangclub.com

Diamondz
05-06-2004, 02:18 PM
Bump - It's for a great cause. I hope some of you guys from NC, SC, and GA will consider coming in! I know of a few from GA and a few from NC coming ;)

My Cobra
05-06-2004, 06:17 PM
ha ha i think i am gonna make it down there but i am not sure yet. i will have to wait and see what the people at work have to say about it first.

My Cobra
05-13-2004, 12:41 AM
I was wanting to know if this show is gonna go on if it rains. Let me know.

Diamondz
05-13-2004, 01:03 AM
I was wanting to know if this show is gonna go on if it rains. Let me know.

They are calling for a 30% chance of late afternoon thunderstorms here right now. Show goes on, rain or shine :) If luck is on our side, we won't see any rain!!

My Cobra
05-13-2004, 08:36 AM
ok thanks. Do we have to roll down out windows during the show any time? I am getting another layer of window tint put on today and i like to let it sit for about 5 days after each layer. will this be a problem?

Diamondz
05-13-2004, 09:01 AM
ok thanks. Do we have to roll down out windows during the show any time? I am getting another layer of window tint put on today and i like to let it sit for about 5 days after each layer. will this be a problem?

No, you don't have to roll down your windows, that is optional. All voting will be done by the show participants, kids from the Relay for Life program, and some spectators (if they so choose). Mine will be partially down, only because I like to show off all my pretty MGW pieces ;)

~Donna

My Cobra
05-13-2004, 09:12 AM
ok thanks.

Diamondz
05-14-2004, 07:56 PM
I don't want to jinx us, but the weather is looking awesome!

Saturday
Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the lower 80s. Light and variable winds...becoming South around 10 mph in the afternoon.

My Cobra
05-15-2004, 12:44 AM
how many peopel are goign to be at this thing? I am thinking about driving there it is 3 hours away :( I really do not like to drive my car in the rain so i will wake up tomorrow and see if it is raining. If not then i will head out. My car is a daily driver. I just want to have some fun and see some nice cars. I am not going to spend all day cleaning it. Exp after a 3 hour drive to get there. But i will show up. If anybody else is there and wants to say hey and meet up. I will be the guy who has no idea what is going on standing beside his car all alone wondering when it will rain. ha ha (very dirty car as of tonight)

Diamondz
05-15-2004, 02:14 AM
how many peopel are goign to be at this thing? I am thinking about driving there it is 3 hours away :( I really do not like to drive my car in the rain so i will wake up tomorrow and see if it is raining. If not then i will head out. My car is a daily driver. I just want to have some fun and see some nice cars. I am not going to spend all day cleaning it. Exp after a 3 hour drive to get there. But i will show up. If anybody else is there and wants to say hey and meet up. I will be the guy who has no idea what is going on standing beside his car all alone wondering when it will rain. ha ha (very dirty car as of tonight)

Have faith ;) I just want to see how pretty your car is! My car is a daily driver to, as are most in my club. There will be all kinds of old & new cars. We've invited over 30 clubs and posted on every message board that I am a member of. I'm hoping for a great turnout, because in the end, its the Cancer Society that benefits from it.

If its any consolation, I've added a longest distance traveled trophy. You might win that from where you are coming from ;)

~Donna