PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks 5/4/04

Carl G
05-03-2004, 08:19 PM
Who's in? Food?

Firme
05-03-2004, 08:38 PM
I knew I forgot to post something. I was just logging in to post when I saw this.

You know I am in

7 O' Clock for food, Starbucks (at willobrook across from the mall by TGI Fridays) around 8:30.

I want BW3.. anyone else? If keith actually gets off his but and comes out with kevin, we can picks a less sports barish atmosphere

Carl G
05-03-2004, 08:46 PM
I knew I forgot to post something. I was just logging in to post when I saw this.

You know I am in

7 O' Clock for food, Starbucks (at willobrook across from the mall by TGI Fridays) around 8:30.

I want BW3.. anyone else? If keith actually gets off his but and comes out with kevin, we can picks a less sports barish atmosphere
BW3 is ok with me :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
05-03-2004, 09:09 PM
Man I have been craving that stuff for a long time. Good choice :edmond:

jimmysidecarr
05-04-2004, 12:01 AM
Yeah!!!!!
BW3.......... I'm there!!!!
car is a filthy mess....... oh well ..... it's a driver!
Jimmy :thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
05-04-2004, 12:03 AM
I guess I can post again :) ...... I wonder if I fixed it or not.....Firme???? :bounce: :rotf: :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
05-04-2004, 01:27 PM
:thumbsup:

John Chingasos
05-04-2004, 02:25 PM
I will be at the Astros Game tonite...sorry. I AM OUT..........LATE

REM
"There she goes.............there she goes again.........and I cant help myself"

Mephisto
05-04-2004, 06:30 PM
BW3 at 7 pm. I am in!

You know I am in

jimmysidecarr
05-04-2004, 07:20 PM
Bad news! wrecked this morning! Chain reaction pile up.
Not much fun to be around right now..... Kinda depressed, very disapointed with myself.....
Sorry gang... no wings for me..... for a while...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Jimmy :(

Firme
05-04-2004, 07:29 PM
Not much fun to be around right now..... Kinda depressed, very disapointed with myself.....
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

HOLY SH*T... main thing, are you okay dude?
sorry to hear this
the car can be replaced.

was this in the mystichrome :( :bawling:

msmap
05-04-2004, 08:20 PM

Sorry to hear, Jimmy. I hope you are alright, take care.

cobrapace94
05-04-2004, 09:43 PM

Say it is not the Mystic Chrome 04???? :( :eek:

Andy M
05-05-2004, 08:20 AM
Jimmy,

Dude, I am so bummed for you!! :( Glad to hear that YOU are ok though... that is certainly the most important thing.

when you can regain your composure, please give us a status report on your car?.....

jimmysidecarr
05-06-2004, 12:42 PM
I'm ok...... I feel terrible about the two ladies in the car in front of me, who went to the hospital w/ sore necks :(
man nothing stops faster than a car pileing into a stopped car..... no brake lights, and it just instantly stops....
No way I could avoid it..... I think i felt 2 pulses of the ABS and then BAM........ air bag in my face.
It actually did not feel that hard of a hit....

Yes it was the REFRACT-N-8R..... I've got it at our body shop now, driving the wagon again,
Trying to look for up sides on this one is a little tough....
can only think of a couple........
leave the plate off this time......
gonna get the underside of hood painted.....

I won't be driving it everyday anymore..... houston traffic is hideous!!!!!!
I'm not hurt..... at all.
Thanks gang for caring
Jimmy

John Chingasos
05-06-2004, 12:51 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

The important thing is that your OK. Remind me to buy you a beer.......But you gotta have beater in the future.....Houston drivers suck ass. What freeway did it happen on???

jimmysidecarr
05-06-2004, 03:38 PM
Louetta rd................The road from Hell!!! :mad:

03 cobra toy
05-06-2004, 05:01 PM
That suck Jimmy...At least you are ok !! Cars can be repaired or replace...

93KingCobra
05-06-2004, 05:12 PM
Glad to hear that you are ok and very sadden too hear about your car :( .So have you taken any pic of the damage if so can you post them just to see what happened?

jimmysidecarr
05-06-2004, 06:54 PM
Glad to hear that you are ok and very sadden too hear about your car :( .So have you taken any pic of the damage if so can you post them just to see what happened?

That's not a bad idea..... these cars are surprisingly robust!! Y'all should see how little damage there was.
Wait till I get the invoice on the paint bill..... I've got to see this myself before I post up any guesses..... But it's EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!
I'll take my digital to work tomorrow....
Our bodyshop already has the front stripped down...
Jimmy