PDA

View Full Version : Road atlanta this weekend

timz06
05-04-2004, 09:54 PM
Anyone coming down for panoz? I will be there on sunday. Was going to run my camaro, but it is on jackstands with no suspension. I ordered coil overs, koni s/a's new sway bar, bushings etc. 3 wks ago and they got my address wrong. GOt my first package today, the konis. Have to grind the hat to fit them in the coilovers, install new bushings, put all back together, install c5 brake setup for front. Don't think I am going to finish. So I probably will be running my z06. :(

If you are there come say hello, I will be with the vette guys either in the z06 or a red 95 camaro.

Tim

98banana
05-04-2004, 11:10 PM
Anyone coming down for panoz? I will be there on sunday. Was going to run my camaro, but it is on jackstands with no suspension. I ordered coil overs, koni s/a's new sway bar, bushings etc. 3 wks ago and they got my address wrong. GOt my first package today, the konis. Have to grind the hat to fit them in the coilovers, install new bushings, put all back together, install c5 brake setup for front. Don't think I am going to finish. So I probably will be running my z06. :(

If you are there come say hello, I will be with the vette guys either in the z06 or a red 95 camaro.

Tim
I may come out and watch. Have fun, whichever car you run! I'll look for you if I make it out there.