PDA

View Full Version : Borla Stinger / Bassani in Houston

thexman10
05-09-2004, 12:22 PM
I just purchased a 2004 cobra and am wanting to add a catback. I'm undecided between the 2 listed in the title. I'm wondering if anyone in the Houston, TX area has one of these catbacks on an otherwise stock car. If so I'd like to get together and hear you exhaust as I have never heard either in person. Thanks...

93KingCobra
05-09-2004, 12:58 PM
Well we meet every Tues. at a local resturant just check the board an come on out, it should READ--Starbucks rollcall and the date-- I have it along with a couple others..

See you there if you want :thumbsup:

cobrapace94
05-09-2004, 01:23 PM
MSMAP (Sherri) has a Borla stinger on her 01. It sounds really good.

smashedheadcat
05-09-2004, 06:20 PM
I'm not in your area, but I have the borla stinger, and I am nothing short of impressed with the fit, finish, quality and sound. Absolutely perfect exhaust note if I may say.

Josh

John Chingasos
05-10-2004, 12:14 AM
I just purchased a 2004 cobra and am wanting to add a catback. I'm undecided between the 2 listed in the title. I'm wondering if anyone in the Houston, TX area has one of these catbacks on an otherwise stock car. If so I'd like to get together and hear you exhaust as I have never heard either in person. Thanks...

welcome to the board..............what color is your car???

LATE :)

thexman10
05-10-2004, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the invite and the welcome. My Cobra is Silver. Besides a cat back exhaust, the only other mod I'm considering right now is a Shifter, probably the pro 5.0.

msmap
05-10-2004, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the invite and the welcome. My Cobra is Silver. Besides a cat back exhaust, the only other mod I'm considering right now is a Shifter, probably the pro 5.0.

Hey and welcome! I have the Stingers and the Pro 5.0 on a pretty much stock Cobra. Exhaust sound should be pretty close to the same, mine could be a bit louder as the 01 stock exhaust is louder than the 03-04. Hope to meet ya sometime.

cobltng
05-10-2004, 02:01 PM
:D I just purchased a 2004 cobra and am wanting to add a catback. I'm undecided between the 2 listed in the title. I'm wondering if anyone in the Houston, TX area has one of these catbacks on an otherwise stock car. If so I'd like to get together and hear you exhaust as I have never heard either in person. Thanks...

I have Bassani Cat Backs on both my 01 Cobra & 01 Lightning. Look great,sound great. Fit up a snap,about one hour on a lift.

Carl G
05-10-2004, 07:32 PM
Welcome to the baoards this is a great groupe of people with a lot of nice mods on their cobras. I have a 03 and it has Bassoni cat back with X-pipe and BBk headers. It is a little loud :D You might want to listen and compare. The Bassoni systems are a little louder than most of the cat exhaust on the market. By themselves alone they sound great, it is when you add X pipe and headers, look out! If Sherri come out tuesday night you can listen to hers and mine and a few of th other exhaust system. They all make the exhaust note on the 03 and 04 sound a lot better. Hope we see you soon. :thumbsup: